Note for readers ♡

You chose this story, a special thanks to you.

This is my second story so far. And thank you so much to all readers for giving me a chance at my first story (The Look of Love). It encouraged me to write another one.

This time I thought of writing a story on Mafia based but I didn't know anything about the Mafia that much yet.

Still, I added some sort of things to make the story interesting with a little effort. I just want you to give it a chance.

I will add some aesthetics pictures of the respective chapters of some funny, cute, and action scenes so that you could have a better image of that while you are reading.

I hope you guys will like it.

● English is not my first language so you will find a lot of grammatical mistakes. But please don't mind if you find any spelling mistakes.

● If there is something incorrect then please notify me, so that I could correct it as I am still learning. You are all free to point out my mistakes.

● Please don't comment on anything negative or rude.

● Please let me know if you guys liked it or loved it.

CONTENT WARNINGS :

This story contains multiple examples of ~
● Violence
● Parental death
● Mentions of drugs.
● Trauma
● Murder

Please be sure you have adequate access to self-care and self-comfort before starting this story if any of these topics are sensitive for you.

COPYRIGHT ©️

All right reserved.

Thank you so much to everyone.

❀(*'▽'*)❀