Chapter 23: Suitcase of money.

ALORA

I don't regret any things I said that night at the party. They deserved my harsh words. Because they mess with my family.

And if they mess with my family, they mess with me.

The girl, Max was with at the party, those three girls told her that Max is a bad guy.

That girl named Zeta said to her that Max was only trying to use her for the night.

Ridiculous.

How could they say anything mean like that?

That's why that girl left him alone and went with another guy. Max was all alone there, so he started drinking. He was so drunk that we hardly managed to console him to come back.

What I said to them wasn't enough for those mean humans. But if I ever find them doing such a bad thing again, I would not hesitate to attack back.

As I am seeing, Max is okay now. He was fine the next day. Because he forgot every little thing about that girl and him drinking all night.

We are in the middle of a boxing ring where I have to fight against Max.

They told me that Rome is a champion in boxing so I should have my first match with him. But he is not here for now, so Carlo suggested doing this with Max.

The monster and Galen had left for some personal reasons, they didn't want to tell Carlo either. But before leaving me to fight, the monkey monster ordered that I must win.

Now, the fight begins.

"Relax, sissy. I won't beat you. If I did so, Enzo would beat me to death. That's why I want you to beat me." Max said with a grinning face.

These days he is teasing me a lot by Enzo's name. Not only him but all four of them.

One time they were on my side and the other they switched to Enzo's side at a fast speed.

But I never heard Enzo usually telling them to shut up as he used to do. Now I am only seeing that Monster staying quiet with an unreadable face when they tease us. Us? Sounds weird.

Whatever. Let's focus on the match.

"Then you come first brother." I offered him to attack me first while keeping my fists like a punching style.

"Wahh! You have the nerve to give me a first chance." He chuckled but it wasn't sarcastic, it was gentle.

"Come on little miss.... punch him in his face and make him an ugly duckling. You can do it!" Carlo shouted from down the boxing ring.

"Thank you, Carlo," I shouted back with a grin.

"Okay, if you succeed in punching me in my stomach, you pass and win."

"Let's start."

Max stepped towards me and tried to punch me in the face. I got back and succeeded in defending myself from that punch.

Then again he came and this time
he got the chance. Max punched me on the left side of my waist. It was a light attack. I tried to attack him back but he moved to the right side and got saved from my attack.

So, I observed his foot pattern and his movements to defeat him. When he came again and tried to beat me up, I looked down at his foot and moved to the right a little, as he turned to my side I punched him in his stomach.

Just like that, the fight already ends here.

"Well done! Woohoo..." Carlo shouted as if he was the one who was fighting.