Chapter 9: Love sign of the rose.

ENZO

Our goods which were supposed to arrive today, which we had managed to get out of Russia with so much effort, all those goods have been stolen by our enemy.

Domenico is a dealer who launders the stolen goods of others and sells them in other countries. He has his separate gang which does drug deals only from here and picks up innocent girls and sells them to some rich men in other countries.

We had once attacked his place and rescued some girls since then he is always after me to harm me in any way.

After hearing the news of my goods getting stolen by him, I am in a full mood for vengeance.

I am in my study, sitting on my chair, rubbing my forehead and trying to think how to get the goods back from him.

Also checking the background information about Alora Gray which I had gathered without letting my friends know. Even if I know all the information about William, I can't ignore anything about her because she is not him. Every person has their secrets whether it is hidden or published.

When I was flipping the pages of her file, suddenly a message popped up on my phone screen. I picked up the phone in my hand and turned it on to see who had messaged what. It was from Carlo, he had sent a few photos.

Those photos are of the trouble. In the first photo, she was plucking some flowers which Carlo might have clicked without informing her. It only shows the left side of her face but not clearly.

In the second photo, she just turned towards the camera when Carlo clicked it again

In the second photo, she just turned towards the camera when Carlo clicked it again. But in this photo, her beautiful face is visible to me.

She is wearing a dress which is looking so gorgeous on her, I can't take away my eyes from her photo.

I had sent Carlo to call her because I have to talk to her about something important. But she isn't here yet. Why is she taking so long?

After a while, someone knocked at my door.

"Come in."

The door opened in slow motion and two beautiful eyes secretly sneaked out behind the door. I internally chuckled at her action.

Then she slowly came out from behind the door with a nervous smile. There were still some flowers in her hand. She is looking so gorgeous in that dress and with those flowers, my eyes hurt. A flower clipped on her hair like a crown. She was wearing a smile like a sharp knife which can cause you to bleed without any cuts.

I kept staring at her for not knowing how long. When she walked towards me, I came back to my senses.

"Were you so busy distributing flowers to everyone that you didn't even realize the time?" I said in a calm voice.

"How did you know?" She asked me shockingly.

It was just a guess yet I am right.

Does that mean she was giving flowers to everyone? Wow! This girl is something different... but interesting. The only enemy of mine I can't ignore about anything.