PROLOGUE

Heartless.

It is what they call the Mafia boss. From his view, death is just an easy way to run away from the pain. He thinks it only gives them relaxation and peace.

But before their soul comes out and goes to hell, he gives them the pain they deserve for their deed.

He don't care about people's opinion. He thinks that there's no need to be bothered by unnecessary opinions, they can think whatever their empty minds have.

Since, his father Vincent Ferrante 'The Mafia boss' handed him a part of his empire land and commanded him to build his own empire as 'The leader' and to show the world that he is worthy of being the main boss.

For a man like him who is just 22 years old, he has no such things like hobbies and likes- dislikes.

He prefers Live or Die.

He is cold, brutal, ruthless, merciless and he is the Boss.

It was a year ago, since when his father gave him that opportunity which he was dreaming of from a young age to build his own empire with his men.

This Mafia empire which his father had built by so many battles and war, now a part of it is in his hands.

The cold, brutal Vincent Ferrante said his son Enzo Ferrante deserves to be a boss himself. So, he became one. The boss of his Mafia family.

The four best men of his empire came towards him with a paper.

He has them as his closest friends. But the way they act, no one can believe they are a part of Mafia. Where people believe the thought of them as deadly and brutal, his men are completely opposite.

Galen: The most calm guy, with sweet nature and intelligent mind. (Age: 21)

Carlo: The guy is full of flirting. He is friendly to everyone most including girls. Will make you laugh with his nonsense which girls find cute. (Age: 22)

Rome: He is a brave guy. Most into fighting. (Age:22)

Max: The youngest of all. A happy guy with a cute face. And currently learning how to handle everything. (Age:20)

They came towards Enzo's table and stood side by side before giving him the news.

Carlo spoke first "Enzo! The one who blasted in our place last night, said he is just a man of William."

Enzo dropped his papers and immediately focused on that update which just Carlo gave.

"So, you mean the real culprit who dared to blast in our place is someone else and not him? That too is William?"

"That's right." Carlo answered.

"Then we should let him go...." This time Galen said.

"Yeah! We must let him go..." Enzo said while spinning the pen between his fingers.

"Are you sure? Won't you do anything about that?" Carlo asked him raising an eyebrow.

"Let's surprise William today."

~~~~

Enzo came to have a conversation with William, one of his enemies who works in different illegal ways.

He had decided to come here alone but then Carlo and Rome offered to come with him for his safety. He didn't argue that he can protect himself and all. He let them come with him.

They three are enough to fight with William's men if.... he tries to do something.

William's right hand and most trusted man Tim gestured for them to come inside his master's office.