part14

P.s:This is my personal favt part as the fact of lust love and attraction i read during my studies and i fully connects it with karan's life  ....so let's start
__________

Both went towards their own houses and changed into casuals .....whole night both just thinks about each other ....the sleep was much far away from them.........

Next day .......

Tejasswi pov
The night is so long for me ..... Whole night i only think about him.... Just him ......the sun rises ....the rays reflect on my face ....i don't want they go....but I have meeting, so I freshen up and get ready with in a hour ....when I step out from My house .. i saw karan ...he was in his gym wear ....i wave at him and he return it back ..i said thanku to him as he wished me luck for my meeting....i stuck some hair behind my ear...and went towards lift .....i am going to step in left ....when I hear karan's voice ..i turned around ....he was reminding me about our meet by saying "today sharp 5pm don't get late" i blushed over it and nooded ...and step into lift and smiling and thinking that what a start of day .....i reached the meeting location .... Meeting gone well.....deal get final...i get free by 3 pm ....now I have 2 hours ....so I went to parlour for a natural look....
Karan pov
Whole night i can't sleep .... It seem that the moon and stars are staring at me through the big glass wall in my room....
....but somehow being losted in her thoughts i got sleep .... I woke up in morning .... Went for my gym....and went i retuned to my home ....i saw tejaswi...she was fully ready ....as she was going for meeting ....she wave at me  which I responded happily.....and  wishes her luck for which she responded thanku ...she was looking cute ...she was hiding her blushing but it's visible on her face... I remind her of our date maybe ....whatever it is ...but it's not casual ... it's something new ...which give me a feeling of butterflies .....she blushed at her ...i entered in ...changed my clothes and went for office ...the work done by 4pm so I left for my house to get ready and for some little preperation ....i prepared according to little bit i know about her throught my observation....
__________
At 5pm
Both karan and tejaswi are very excited ....karan went to tejaswi's house to take her with him ...he rings bell ...
Tejasswi: come in....the door is open
Karan walked in ...he saw tejaswi she was in grey colour dress had a zip till end ... it's a a short thie dress...had minimum makeup, open hiar...and precious smile on face ....karan just stare at her ....and lost there

On the other hand karan is wearing this

On the other hand karan is wearing this .. which give cool dapper vibe.... Tejasswi liked it very much ....he compliments him ....but he doesn't respond

but he doesn't respond

Tejasswi:heyyy karan.....heyyy by shaking his shoulder ....
Karan : ha ha.... Coming into his senses
Tejasswi:actually ...you are looking handsome
Karan:you too
Tejasswi: what?
Karan: i mean ...i mean beautifull... gorgeous....
Tejasswi blushed at itt
Karan: so chle...and forward his hand towards him
Tejasswi put his hand on his hand both hand interlinked with each other ....
They reached forwards to karan's car
He opens the door for him she gently sits in it
He sit on driver seat and drove the car to a five star restaurant
Karan: come .....😊
Tejasswi nooded and went in with him
They both sit on a table far from everyone in a corner ......
Order some food
Karan: so tejaswi....i real felt something for you ... it's different....i don't know .....but I fell a different kind of vibe with you ..... Four months that I spent with you during project ...is different.....your eyes your hair your so much round face like a laddoo .... I don't know but it keep me insane always .....
Your confidence, personality i like everything.... it's not lust or attraction .... it's something else...
I don't want to lie but before this ...i was in some relationships that not gone well before you i have a five year livein relationship with a girl which end up in a disaster mode.... As she put cheating elegation on me .....i saw her and attracts towards her on airport .... tejaswi...i read somewhere that lust last for one or two year which end within me through the age of 30.... And the span time of attraction is 4-5 year which also ends in my life ...but love ...love is last till end which I feel with you ....your maturity ...sometime childish things ...your baby voice .... everything is cute ....you know what I hate this type of things in a relationship...later ....i always want space in life ....but now everything is change ...i never felt this type of feeling before ...whenever I hear your name i starting blushing .....so this was my life I open it ..in front of you....now whatever your decision is ...i will really satisfied with your decision (with hope)

So that's itt i hope you like it give love 💕💕
Or plz like it .....
Give your suggestions below ..... Or tell me about the story idea you next want ....coz j am soon starting a new story .....stay safe