part32

Teju pov
When Alia told me that karan sends her to me i feel the care of his towards me ....but when she told me about my past which i didn't even told to karan......i was in shock what the hell if he knows my past from somewhere else..what happened if he ditch me....what if he leaves me ...no..no..no i can't bear this pain anymore ....i want to talk to him ....i want him....
Pov end
Teju"Alia ek kamm krr tu ja abhi"
Alia"prr kyu"
Teju"i want to talk to sunny"
Alia"haa thik hai prr tu ruk ja abhi "
Teju "nhi aur nhi .....agr usko kisi aur se pta chl gya to ....vo Tut jayega..wait...    vo subha kisi se batt bhi krr rha tha kush pta lgane ke liye.....what agr vo mere bare mein push Raha ho to ....no Alia no mujhe batt krni ho gi"
And she called him
He picked the call in one ring
Karan" ladoo kya hua baby tu thik hai na...."
Teju"haa sunny mein thik hu ....vo mujhe tujhse milna hai"
Karan"haa baby bss client ae hai ....unke Jane ke badd mein ghr a Raha hu"
Teju"nhi abhi milna hai....mein a jatti hu"
Karan"nhi baby tu is condition mein nhi ayegi mein kll krlunga metting ...mein atta hu"
Teju"nhi sunny tu kamm ko chod ke nhi ayega tu ....mein arhi hu plz...i want to met you"
Karan"achaa ruk baby ...mein car bhejta hu"
Teju "okk"
.....
Teju told everything to Alia and she nooded ...she bide her....
Teju changed her clothes and went downstairs amd sat in car which karan sents....
She went in karan office.....and straightly went to his cabin
She  saw a man sitting on the chair ....when she met him ...she widen her eyes .....
Men"ohh teju tum kaisi ho itne time badd mili internship ke badd abb.... meine bohot suna hai tumhare bare mein number one leading business lady ....khi na khi mera bhi to yogdan hai isme haina .....ao gle milo....
Teju looked at him with no emotions
When he came forward to her she steeped back .....
Men"aoo tejasswi"
Suddenly karan came into room
And the men stepped back
Karan"ohh hii mr malhotra"
The men is mr malhotra from malhotra firm
Karan saw teju she looked little tense ....he make her sit on couch and give a kiss on her forehead.....
..... malhotra saw her with lustful eyes and karan noticed it ....he asked teju to leave from there and she went out .....
After sometime when he got free he went outside and asked omi about teju
Omi"pta nhi bhai abhi to yahi thi reception prr puchte hai "
And went to reception.and asked about teju she said she already went from there
Karan called her....but she doesn't respond
Karan in tension"yrr kaha chli gyi meri laddoo ohh godd mein ghr dekhya hu ....byee omi"
Omi"okk Bhai inform kr dena mujhe bhi"
He reached her home saw the door was open he entered in and went towards her home.
.
.
He saw her sitting on the bed with dull eyes
Karan "kya hua bche"and put his hand on her neck
Teju jerked over his hand ....
Karan"baby kya hua"
She hugged her and broke down in his embrace
Karan in tension"ky ho gya laddoo.....dekh mujhe tension ho rhi hai bol na..kisi ne kush kha office mein"
Teju"nhi nhi....vo ....vo malhotra"
Karan"kush kaha kya usne"
Teju"he .....no ....plz don't touch me....no"
And she started pealing her arm
Karan grab her hands and stop her doing so.....
.
He put her into his embrace
Karan pov
When i saw her i break down i don't know why she reacting like this.....she scratch herself .....she keep saying malhotra....i want to know but how can I ask her any questions....
She is not even in her sense.....i continuously kissing on her forehead.....i calm down her.....but still she is sobbing ....
Pov end
Teju pov
How can I tell him .....but i have to tell otherwise i can't make an eye contact with him......
Pov end
Teju while sobbing "vo karan ....i am sorry ......"
Karan"but why laddoo....i did wrong with you why are u sorry"
Teju"karan i can't tell you about my past  as i don't want to remember that .... And i even didn't told you about my smoking and drinking habits"
Karan remeber when Alia was talking about this
Karan without any eye contact told her"it's okk i know koi majbori rhi hogi"
She look at him he is looking pale
Teju"i know sunny tujhe bura lga hai....meine kamm hi aesa Kiya hai meine apni life ka itna da sach tujhe nhi btaya aur ek tu hai jisne hrr ik chiz btai h aa i. .....but sunny mujhe lga tu mujhe chod dega .....isliye.....
.

Karan"no laddoo i accept you ....i doesn't care about your past you are my life .... If something had happened to you that doesn't mean ki mein tujhe chod dunga.....meri life mein itna kush hua hai prr tune bina kush puche mujhe accept Kiya hai......so why can't I......tell me and it's okk if you can't feel comfortable"
.
.
Teju"aesa nhi hai.....actually sunny when i start my carrier i got a internship of six months in malhotra firm.....and that malhotra jo tere sath tha he is my senior head....first and second month to vo thik tha but i notice that lust in his eyes from starting ....but after that he used to touch me....he used to touch me on my waist my thies .....on my back and chest ......whenever he talks to me his eyes only kept looking on my breast.....and i bear it for almost four months .....on lat days of my internship when company organised a event for us in a hotel.....he grab me into a room and started kissing me on my neck and trying to intimate with me ....but i broke a vase on his head and ran from there .....every night in those six months u came back home and smoke and drink a lot.....and that event night i continuously smoke and drink for two days .....and that habit increased day by day only Alia knows this ....and now you i am sorry sunny meri himat hi nhi padi tujhe y kisi aur ko btane ki ....abb tu mere ko chod ke to nhi jayega"
She looked at him
His eyes are blood shots his anger is on another level he stand up and walked out from room
.
.
Teju pov
When i saw him silent .....a scare is running in my body   ..he stand up and left me in the room......and i think..... that thing is going to happened for which i am extremely fearing off.....i started crying but after sometime he came back to room and huge me tightly "
.
.
Karan"i am sorry baby but kush yad a gya tha omi ko call bhi krna tha....i will never leave you .... I love you my silly panda.....there is no fault of yours .....look at you and look at him he is not even near to your toe"
.
.teju while feel happy"huh mujhe ni dekhna uski trf"
And both giggle
Teju"baby ek question puchu"
Karan"haa puch na laddoo"
Teju"baby tu phn pe mere bare mein batt krr rha tha kuch pta lgane ko"
Karan"no mein kyu kuch pta lgauga"
Teju"meine tujhe btaya nhi tha to mujhe lga....."
Karan"no baby i never do this with you....i have a trust on you ..whatever you said is a golden line for me"
Teju"i love you sunny"
Karan"i love you too baby"
Karan "baby now sleep subha kush important bhi hai we are going somewhere"
Teju in excitement "what ....where ...."
Karan "tomorrow is full of surprises" and wink at her ....
He put her in his gaze and she slept on his chest .....
Teju in her thoughts
Why he reacted so lightly.....usko koi frk nhi pda....usne kush kha kyu nhi.....na gussa....  he is a possesive one .....but doesn't reacted.....why
......

Karan pov
When she is saying all the things ....i fell a different anger in me.... How could anyone touches her .....vo bhi god sake kha kha nhi .....agr us time mein hota to salla Zinda bhi nhi bachta.....
He cresses her hair .....kll ke surprise ke liye tyar rehna baby ......
Pov end

In morning
Teju pov
I woke up by the loud volume of tv which turn on in my house as a rare full moon.....when i went out i heard the news which surprised me.....and i saw karan smirking ......

So that's itt i hope you like it give love 💕💕
Vsse why teju is in shock ?or karan smirking?