part31

Alia: actually he is akshat ...
Karan:okkk...
But suddenly he realise .....what the name of that man.....
.
.
He look at him arroganly.....and clench his jaw ....
.
.
Alia saw his reaction and for akshat's safety she interrupted in between.....
.
Actually karan i don't know ki tumhe pta hai ki nhi...prr he is teju's.....
And karan cut her talk in between by saying "i know he is teju's ex...."
.
.Alia took a sigh of relief
Alia:oh god shukr hai tumhe pta hai ....mujhe lga tum to mujhe marr hi doge .....prr sorry karan mere pass koi option nhi tha ....only he can help us in this situation....i trust him ....teju also trust him....
And she got the heavy side look from karan .....
Akshat interrupted: relax bro i am his ex....but i have no feelings for her we are only good friends ....wrong Matt smjhna mujhe ....
Karan again clench his jaw .....
Suddenly a women came in.....
Women:Alia akshat ....where are you
Alia:mujhe lgta hai a gyi ....idhr room mein a jao plz ....
.
.she came into room
Karan saw her first time
She hand over a tiffin box to Alia.....and alia thanked her....
.
.
Karan confusingly look at them
Akshat:karan...met her she is my wife Riya....
.
.
Karan widen his eyes ....
Karan:what you are married
Akshat:haa actually hmme two years ho gye hai marriage ke .....
Karan regretfully said"ok good"
Akshat:bro actually yee "khichdi" hai tejaswi ke liye ....vo usko hlka Dena tha khane ke liye ....ise liye meine apni wife ko bola tha bnane ke liye tumhe to pta hi hai Alia ko kitni achi cooking atti hai ....
And a little smile appears on karan's face
Karan: thanku so much akshat ....i really don't know how to thank u .....
Akshat:bss Bhai koi batt nhi hmm...chlte hai ....harshi akeli hogi ghr pe....koi bhi jarrort ho plz bula lena....
Karan:okk ...by the way ....harshi....kon hai
Akshat:hmari bachi hai ..
..
A different kind of guilt appears in karan heart .....
.
.
Karan:okk sure ....and sorry akshat
Akshat:with a smile that's okk
Akshat and Riya went from there .....
Alia to karan:karan actually....mene aese teju ke ex ko bulaya ....mujhe maff kr dena but wo mere pass koi option nhi tha .....
.
.
Karan:koi batt nhi ....mujhe lgta hai khi na khi glti meri hi hai .....umh mein....
And he stopped.....
..
Alia:karan ....glti chahe jis kisi ki bhi ho plz tum log aesa mat Raha kro ......
At that time Alia got a call ....
Alia on phone:ji ji sir okk thik hai ...and cut the call ....
Karan saw Alia in tense situation.....
Karan to Alia: boss ka phone tha....project prr kmm hai ....go and do your work
Alia:prr karan vo teju .....
Karan:tension mtt le mein uske sath hu na ....jese hi use hosh ayega to mein tujhe inform krr dunga okk
And she nooded .....
Alia went to her house .....
.

But before going she said to karan "karan ....plz usko smoke aur drink mtt krne Dena...mujhe pta hai uske liye difficult hoga prr abhi usne start hi Kiya hai .....
Karan look at her confusingly as he don't about that things
Alia also added: vo bohot mushkil se inn sbb se nikli thi....tumhe btaya hai na usne...
As Alia confirms the thing from him
Karan nooded into yes but in reality he doesn't know about anything......
.
.
Karan went back into room where teju is sleeping....
Now she is free from all the blood bottles but there is a tape on her hand where doctor emit the injection .....
He sat next to her
Karan to himself:kya batt hai jo teju ne mujhe abhi tkk nhi btayi ....kyu ....nhi btayi ....am i not important in her life....
Kya mein use judge krta isi liye nhi btaya ....ohh god....plz meri laddoo ko thik krdo ....mein sab thik krdunga ....
.
.
And suddenly he hear teju's woke up sound ....
Teju in restless voice"ahhh....sunny....
Karan:teju baby yahi hu mein ....dhire se....
He slowly shift her upside and rest her back with bedrest .....
He hugged her highly softly creese her back with intense emotion .... Come forward kiss her forehead...her face and peck her lips....
Karan:laddo tu thik hai na baby .....i am sorry ....bacha mera intension tere ko ase hurt krne ka nhi tha tujhe pta hai na tu meri life mein kitni important hai....tujhe kush ho jata kaise jita mein...
.
.
Teju listens his talk want to melt in his arms but stop by reminding last night....
She push her .....and wanted to stand from bed but karan stops ....she's trying hard to come out from his grip but he doesn't let her do so
.....
Karan:laddoo tu thik nhi hai kamjor hai ....mtt kr aese mujh se naraj hai marr mujhe prr apne sath ase mtt krr....i know ki meine Tera Dil dukhaya hai ....mein guilty bhi hu ....mein Mila ajj akshat se ....i know he is a family man....wifi hai daughter hai uski ....
.
Teju stopped for a while after hearing this .....
Teju :when did u met him
Karan:actually....mein subh Anne vala tha but meeting ke karn niklna pda but meine Alia ko bola tha tere pass aake tere ko dekhne ke liye cutie....and when she came usne tujhe iss halat mein dekha ....to vo tujhe doctor ke pass is liye nhi leke taki baby police case na ban jae or laddoo uske pass tere doctor ka number nhi tha.....aur akshat doctor hai isiliye usne usko bulaya tha....
.
.
And he cupped her face .....ab. Jyada mtt soch rest krr ....tere ko kaise mnana hai mujhe pta hai.
.
Teju looked at him with no emotions .....
.
.
Karan bring the khichdi and make her eat it....
"Chal laddoo muh khol"while pampering her
"Mujhe nhi khana" she said showing tantrums
"Baby nakhre nhi let me feed you "while cupp her face with one hand
"Kyu krr rha hai .....i don't want your fake concern....how can you behave so normal " she said in ruthless voice .
.
.
It breaks karan's heart ....
.
.
But he smiled at her ....to cheer her as he does not want her to go in depression and any stress as per her condition
He smiled at her "aww lalooo mujhe pta hai tu gussa hai mujhse hona bhi chahiye meine kamm hi aese kiye hai...prr mein apni laddoo ko mna lunda .....mera cha hi aesa haiand put the spoon infront of her mouth"
She make pouts......but he make gestures with his easy to eat it .....
And she eat it while looking into his eyes.....after a bite he gave kiss on her cheeks and pampare her .....
After eating he gave her a chocolate as a reward to finish the khichdi....
And she jumps on bed to see it..
.
.
Karan"laddoo dhire se haa"
Tejasswi said in Flow
"Ha ha thik hai sunny" and realise that she is angry with him .....
She again pouts and he chukles....
..

..
At night he makes her sleep on his chest ...as she loves it
.
She also wants that but showing tantrums
Karan in cute voice "laddoo nakhre mtt krr aja "
And grip her hard from her waist and laid down on himself .....
She love the feeling and slept on him ...
....he also sleep with her while creesing her hair gently ......
......
In morning
She woke first and saw her in her embrace . a soft smile appears on her face but still she was little upset his past behaviour  .but his cute face make him forget all the things ....
She moves a little....and he jolted up by saying "teju are you okk"
He saw she was looking at her confusingly....
Karan in relax voice" thank God you are okk"and kiss his lips ....
Teju looked at his action and said"tu smjta kya hai apne app ko"
"Karan kundrra ....the man famous in girls ...hot chicks revolves around her"
he said just to tease her
Teju jerked at his words and give death glare to him.....
he said while rubbing his one ear"sorry baba sorry mujhe pta meri sherni ke hote kon hi ayega mere pass aur meri to vse hi himat nhi hai ....haina "
She gave him again a death glare and went to bathroom.....
While karan get message from omi that he had to come to office it is really very important....and he nooded
.......
Karan went to guest room bathroom to take bath ....
He took his bath came out and aw thanks eju in kitchen......
He went to her "laddoo tu baith mein lata hu"
She refused but he make her sit on couch
He cut some fruits and pour some juice in glass and hand over to her ....
She jerked at food but he had to take this food .....
Suddenly he got the call he excise her ....
In low voice he said "haa mein jo kha tha apne ta lga liya ...okk gud i am coming "
Teju heard the conversation as she is behind him
He looked back and said "kya hua laddoo"
She nooded into nothing
He kissed her forehead
Suddenly a door knocks .....karan opens the door Alia came in .....
Karan to Alia"ohh god shukr hai tu a gyi ....nhi ti mein tension mein tha teju ko akele kaise chodu ....i have meeting ..to mujhe Jana hoga" he said while making sad face ....
Alia"koi batt nhi tum jao"
He bide Alia and kiss teju in his cheeks and lips in front of Alia ....
Teju glare at him ...
He winks her and kissed her forehead and leave from there .....
Alia and teju sit with each other ....
Alia"teju hmm bohot drr gye the kll....and you know what.... actually I don't have your doctor number so i call......."she hesitate while saying the name
.
.teju "so you call akshat"
Alia "tujhe kaise pta. ...karan ne btaya ....i am sorry teju you know what ....i was scared for you and vese bhi vo tere ex se jyada to tera friend hai"
Teju interrupted her"hmm mere lea bss Karan ko ldta hai mera kuch hai uske sath"
Alia"what usne tujhe kaha kush ....mtlb"
Teju"kush nhi chod"
Alia"abb tu mujhse bhi hrr chiz chupaigi bta mujhe"
And teju told everything to her but doesn't say about karan behaviour as he know it was just a heat of moment ....she is also little bit responsible for it"....
.
.
Alia "hmm prr teju he loves you so much ....vo tujhe khone ke drta hai vo kisi ko tere sath nhi dekh skta ....he loved you wholeheartedly......
Teju"i know but itna "
Alia"that's okk bro hota hai relax ....he loves you ....and i can see it in his eyes ....tbhi to usne tujhe tere past pe judge nhi Kiya ....jese ki sbne Kiya"
Teju look at her confusingly
.
.
Teju"what past"
Alia"your smoking and drinking habit ....i ask from him ki tune use btaya hai ki nhi to usne bola use pta hai .....kyu tune btaya nhi"
.
.teju"nhi"
Alia"what tu chupa kese skti hai ....aur usne aise kyu bola ki use pta hai ...."
Teju"tune use bta dia "
Alia"nhi"
Teju"thank God"
Teju in her mind
Kya soch Raha hoga ...usne apne life ki har ik chiz mere sath share ki hai ....oh god ....agr wo mere se dur chala gya to ....mein uske bina marr jaugi ....i have to talk to him ....mujhe batt krni hogi us se ....
.
.
That it I hope you like it give love 💕💕
.
.
I know part thoda bda hai meine kall nhi diya tha to aj de dia ....