part17

After8 days
Tejasswi pov
When I back hugged him ....it gave my heart a clutch as he said .."ohh i am waiting for your since long ".... I smiled at it but he added"so somya how was the flight" who is somya ? I asked him ....
He turned around he was in shock ....he want to explain me but I don't want to hear ...
He apologized by kissing me
....baby somya is my friend....she is coming from England ....i told you about her once ...remind ....
Then I remind  about her
I regret .... but I threatened him by saying "how your any friend hugged you like this....ye ladkiyan ...oh godd....and how do you allowed any one to hug you and one more thing how do you not feel my gaze or me" i pissed off
I glare at him ...
His breath hitched
Karan pov
When i felt someone hugging me i thought it was soumya she was coming from England...but when i turned around..i was in shock i immediately cut the call....she is my sweetu ....and then .....she put a list of questions in front of me .... Which was impossible for me to ans ..i regret
.
.
.
" Baby i am sorry my mistake...i am sorry I am on call na ..."karan said as he get death glance from teju
But she was not ready to hear anything....
Karan again said sorry but teju doesn't responded .....
He comes forward to her ..and she step back as she does want to hear anything......when she reached at end of wall .....he smirk at it ....and step forward to kiss her ...but eventually the door knock ....
Karan by facing other corner "kon hai yee"
Teju is still in anger
Omi come in the room ....saw them ....and said "i think glt time pe aea hu mein "...."prr Bhai vo meeting ka time "
Teju said in anger"ha joa Bhai meeting pe jao"
And walked out from room
"Bhai " karan said making yuck face.. and omi laughed at it
"Isse kya hua Bhai"omi said
"Kush nhi yar she hugged me from back mujhe lga soumya hai" karan said while being annoyed
"To phir to Bhai bolna bnta tha" omi said and burst into laughter....
"Chl abb" karan said and giggled
They went to meeting
After meeting karan go to apartment to search teju but she was not there and not picking any phone
Karan in tension "where is she ....god everything remains okk"
She called teju multiple time but she doesn't responded
Karan to himself" jaegi kaha ....office mein dhund liya ...uske favt restaurants mein bhi dhund liya ....shopping ke liye akeli jayegi nhi....friends ...mmm"...."Alia to abroad gyi hai ....to kon ...oh yess ..let me call him ....."
He searched shivin's number on phone call him ....he picked up the call...."heyy ......teju yaha hai"
Shivin :haa karan but kya hua ....
Karan:nothing ....vsse hi mein meeting mein tha ...to ....
Shivin: okk she was also looking dull you can come mein rkhta hu vo friends bula rhe hai .....
Karan:okk byee ....usko mtt batana mein a rha hu
Shivin:ok bro
Karan took a sign of relief and think "let me surprise her"
.
.
.
He reached at shivin's house ....as he knock the door ...shivin open itt ..
He welcomed him....karan ask him"btaya to nhi"
Shivin: don't worry i does not tell him that you are coming...
Karan:teju kaha hai
Shivin: vo achanak a gyi ....mujhe pta nhi tha ....upr hai and give him direction to the room
Karan: that's okk...
He went towards the room
He opened the room ..as he open it he was in shock he saw a boy ...and a girl but the face of girl was not visible ..as the boy covers her face by his face ...
Karan's anger was on seven heaven ...
Without any explanation he turn the boy around and punch him .....
He hold him by his collar"how dare you to touch my girl" ....
Everyone come upstairs
Shivin pull karan "karan ruko i mistakely directs you wrong room"
As karan hear this he stops
He look at the girl she was not teju ...
Karan leave his collar ...and apologized him ....
He saw teju and take steps towards him ....as he could say anything..she glares at him and he got silent .....teju apologized to everyone... And everyone nooded ....she grab karan's hand and drag him to his car .....she drove his car with anger ....karan could not say anything to her as he knows her anger he shut down his mouth like a kid in while ride.
They reached apartment.
.
.
At karan house
Both sit down on bed in karan's room
Teju bring first aid kit as his hand injured during punching .....she put crepe bandage on his hand....she put first aid in cupboard as she turn around he saw karan in front of him.....
That's it .....
Hope you like it give love 💕💕