❤️

After two days
Afternoon time
Both were having a game session and having drinks and all .....in this two days she doesn't smoke or drink......
.
.
She was standing near a window in hall.....and enjoying the weather .....
It was raining outside she wants to go outside but she is not feeling good as her mind divert by the packet of cigerette placed on the side table......
She grab it
And started smoking

.
.
Karan saw this

Karan"laddooo"
Teju While gulping"vo ......vo....."
Karan" baby you have to control .....tune pura packet khtm kre dia hai....it effect you lungs ....plz ....tu koshish kragi to hoga na'
Teju"nhi ho rha hai 🥺 meine bohot try Kia"
Karan snatched the cigerette from her hand ......
He put the cigerette out
Karan"chal sath mein smoke krte hai fir"
She widen her eyes..... Snatch the cigarette and threw it ......
Teju in anger
"Pgl hai kya tu...    akl nhi hai.....pyar krta hai to ye sbb bhi krega....dimag thikane prr hai tera ........"and started hitting him on his chest
.
.
Karan"mein vo......i am sorry I can't do this in future i promise.....but i can't see you like that ......you want to feel me come'
He held his hand but she stopped him
......wait
Teju"tujhe Kasam hai meri ki tu kabhi isko hat nhi lgayega "
Karan"haa prr mein nhi .......hmm kbhi ise hatt nhi lgayege.......our love conquer it .........you know na..... Aur baby .....in future hmare bche bhi honge and for them you have to stop this ..... Cigerette alcohol ka bura asar padta hai na ..... Tune jaise alcohol chodi hai tu smoking bhi chod skti hai pta hai mujhe ......vishvas hai na mujhpe tujhe"
.

Teju blushed at her baby imagination and think "Mera baby ne kitne agge ka soch liya hai.....itna to mein krr hi skti hu"

She said while teary eyes "yes....i can do this mein chod dungi ..... I want you ....i want our healthy babies...... And you know what mein ajj ke bad kabhi bhi cigerette ko hath nhi lgaungi....promise"

And he hugged him .......
He pull her .....and said"to kree fir
And she blushed and snuggle into his chest .....
He pull her and went the bedroom .....
He started it and she responded
He sucked her ....lick her.....kiss her....bite her every part.....gave so many hickeys on her body
They make out till night with 2-3rounds of love ......
They laid on bed with so much tiredness....sweatness....

They both lost into each other....... . when he heard teju's tummy gur gur.....
Both giggle at it ......
He lifted her up to bathroom cleane up..... Ordered some food....till the food come he went in the room saw the condition of  room ...... He blushed at it.... He changed the bed cover with new one .....which was noticed by teju ....
She was in aweeee.....she back hugged him
And said"baby dinner a gya let's goo"
He kissed his forehead and went out with her ......
They finished the dinner and went to room...

She laid on his chest and he cresses her hair

Karan"baby tomorrow we are going back .....but there is one more surprise for you "
She looked at him"what one more ....you are the best...... I can't wait for tomorrow....."

They cuddle with each other and slept .....

In morning
Teju pov
I woke up ..... But i can't see sunny .....i pull the blanket when i am going to stand up ..... I see a note ..
..it has decorated with precious words
"My laddoo.... Get ready in some time ....and reached the location soon .......your sunny is waiting for you"..... And i blushed......
it added "aur haa dress ki tension mtt Lena i giggle at it that how much he knows me ....little angel open the box which is placed on couch and wore the dress ....your sunny is chossen it for you.."

I ran to the couch saw the beautiful baby pink off shoulder dress .....with transparent heels .....i took my bath freshed up ..... Applied A little makeup ....as he loves..... I comb my hair crimp then , they look beautiful when they are open and he also likes me in open hair so i opened my hair and called him
Teju"sunny i am ready"
Karan"aww meri Barbie doll ready ho gyi........"
Teju"how do you know i am looking Barbie doll"
Karan"lalloo i choose you dress"
Teju while biting his half half tongue 😛"ohh mein bhi na"
Karan"love u silly panda come fast car is waiting for you"
Teju "okk my sunshine .....i am coming"
She went down in excitement and a man opened the car door for her .......
she sat in he drove the car to location
The location is mesmerizing......

he saw her come forward to her and grab her hand kissed his forehead ......
He lifted her in his arms and walk towards the actual location
He dropped her down
Teju"oh woowwwwww Sunnyyyy what is this ......"

It's evening with a pleasent weather.....
In front of Paris.....beside the lake .....with so many flowers.....lights some food ...... Some birds are chirping around them......

Karan"for you my sukoon"
She hugged her
Teju"ajj kush special hai "
Karan"tu hi to har din special hai and peck on her lips "
She blushed harder and snuggle into his chest
He make her sit on table ......
Karan while offering her food "laddoo phle khana kha le i know you are hungry......"
And she giggled after eating
Both were enjoying
Suddenly she hear firecrackers in sky with so many colors ...
.
.
She saw her name in firecrackers and also "i love you laddoo""will you marry me"
She looked back at him ......
He was on his knees
She moves towards him
He grab her hand.....
Karan
"Teju i love you......as i always told you i never felt like this before.....and i mean it.....i love you with whatever i have.....i want to share my whole life with you....i want ki hmm khae pea...sath mein.....bohot sari long drives pe bhi jaye ....apne bachoo ke sukane ke liye ratt ratt bhr tkk jage and both giggle at it.....budhe ho jayenge to yoga sath mein kre..... Tu hmesha danti rhe mujhe .....i want to feel it but only with you.....will you plz marry me"....and wink at her.....
Orr yesss "i nead a yes"
........
.
.
She blushed at him and said
"Yes yes yes ......i want to marry you .....i love you i love u ......i love u my sunny"
He slipped the ring in her hand and hugged her

Teju"wait sunny"
Kran looked at confusingly
She went to the table where her bag is placed she put the ring out from the bag and went towards Karan
She bent little and slip the ring in karan's finger by saying
"Sunny i am not very good in words .....i don't even know how to express my feelings.....but i really love you ..... Mere tere sath hamesha rahungi ....agr tere pass kuch ho ya na ho......prr mein rahungi ....i will with you till I die.....and i want to keep this promise for forever"
Both kissed each other on lips ...... And don't want to spare from each other
.......
Karan "teju we are going to marry next week"
Teju"what ....but"
Karan"shhh sbb kush arrange ho gya .....hmari families already India a chuke hai.....Sri tyari ho gyi hai ...hmme sirf trial krne hai.....bss ......we are going Rajasthan for our destination weeding.....as it is your dream to do marriage there"
She blushed at it .......
Hugged each other
.
.
.
.
They headed back to India .....
After a week all the functions went good with so many emotions fills in it....it was a dreamy weeding ......which give them immense happiness and joy......
They glued with each other ....stand with each other in every ups and downs   stand with each other in every condition.....
He became the best and dedicated husband ........a dedicated son in law , brother in law and a world coolest father also😉
And
She became the best dedicated wife.... A dedicated sister in law..... A dedicated daughter in law.....and world best mother 😉

..........
After two years
They became mom and dad and blessed with twins.....a baby boy and a baby girl twin
...............
.
.
.
They live life fullest .......they both grow with time..... And their bond gets stronger day by day
.
.
.
That's it
And the story ends with hapiness.......
.
.
Thanku all my readers.....thanku for all the love and support.....
.
.
Get back soon with a new different track😉🥰