part26

They finished their work in office and straightly went to home ....as they entered in house ....saw the light were off .....
"Sunny lights kyu bnd hai baby "she said in her puppy voice
"Wait mein on krta hu"he said while grabbing her hand
As he take half a step ...the lights turned on
Both saw a different scene in front of them and get shocked .....
They saw their parents standing in front of them
"What mumma papa app"they both mimic
"Hmm bhi hai"teju's brother pratik and karan's sister dhvani said
They both hugged them ....
Karan and teju went to their parents take their blessing
Teju feel little shyness as she first time met karan's parents while karan is ....not shy but a little nervous
But both the parents give them confortness
They sit on couch
"Ma....pa .....apne btaya ni app anne Wale hai mein kisi ko bhej deta nhi to khud a jata"karan said while concerning
"Haa aiii baba apne bhi nhi btaya"teju asked from her parents
MMA k: beta we want to give you surprise....all four of us planned it
Karan and teju smiled at it
Karan :koi khass vjah
MMA k:kyu nhi beta ....your relationship is the matter ......you guys already spent 2years with each other as bf gf now i don't want this. ...
Teju:why aunty "in tension"
MMA k: aunty nhi beta ....MMA kho ...we are here for your roka....
She said and both of them blushed
MMA Wang: kyu ,tum dono ready nhi ho kya
"Nhi nhi hmm ready hai ....."both mimic again
And all were laughing at them ....
Both were blushing
.............
In the midnight ....all of them were talking when teju's mma said"bohot late ho gya hai ....hmme chlna chahiye"
MMA k: app ajj yahi ruk jayiye
MMA Wang:nhi nhi app ko bhi thodi der karan se baat krni hogi ....vsse bhi pass mein ho ghr hai kabhi bhi a jayenge .....
MMA k nooded ....as they were going ....karan stops teju
"Tu bhi ja rhi hai "in innocent voice
"Haa sunny only some days mma ke sath"she said with a smile
And he nooded
They bide to them and went to their houses
..... karan's pov
When i saw my parents...the happiness is beyond anything ....i hugged them tightly.....then i saw teju's parents....they are smiling at me .....i feel little nervous...but i am all set to prove my love for teju .....i went to them i touched their feet....they gave me blessings...and hugged me....we all sit together and talk till midnight.....i got happy when they talk about our roka and weeding ....i feel little shy but i saw teju who is blushing harder and saw her ....i feel internal happiness ....when teju and her parents were going ...i don't want her to go even a single step....but she also had to spend some time with her parents....as she went to her house ..i gave love to both the siblings...as dhvani feels exhausted with flights...... she went to room for sleep.....i went to straightly to my mom....as i am my mom's pet... she hugged me tightly.....
"Mum do you like teju or is it for me ....you never passed any gf of mine"i said ....and her answer gave me a pure satisfaction....
"Beta i really love teju ....you know what I saw myself in her ....she is kind purest and a very confident girl ...and she is the one who can easily handle you"
I glare at my mom with innocent eyes
"What do you want to say maaa...ap chahte ho apko aise ladki chahiye Jo apke bete prr kabu rkhe .... that's not fair"i said making a pout
Suddenly Papa's word burst us into laughter
"Oye. ..puttar teju hi hai Jo tere ko bnda bna ke rkh skti hai ....vsse vi tere ko chitro ki jarurt hai"
MMA k"no sunny ...she is the one i saw love in her eyes for you ...i trust her vo tujhe kbhi akela nhi chodegi beta"
And she kissed my forehead by saying "ja beta soja .....raat ho gyi hai na"
And I nooded and went for sleep
I laid on my bed ...i mostly sleep with my teedy bear but she was not today with me ....but i have that inner sukoon in me her gaze is on my bed ....i can smell her .....which gave me satisfaction....her clothes in my wardrobe is giving me pleasure....her sleepers with my shoes gave my lips a little smile "kitni chotti hai mottii".....her chocolates in my cupboard.....uff i never ever feel this things in my entire life ....but now I can feel ....i closed my eyes and lost in her thoughts"
Pov end
.........
Teju's pov
I saw my parents and hugged them and give love to both siblings....i look at karan's parents...they looked at me with dreamy eyes....i am going to touch their feet but they stoped me and gave me hug ....and love .....they loved me as their own daughter .....they also gave me chocolates as they know how much i love them .....i feel delighted to meet them.....when our parents talking about our roka or weeding ....i feel shyness....but i saw sunny with side eyes he is blushing also.....i loved this feeling....i don't want this feelings to go ....but after a long talk .....we bide them bye ....sunny don't want me to go but i bide him ...as i went to spent some time with ai...baba ....We went to our home.....i did a lot of talk with my aiii baba and pra....later on they went to their ....i have my mom with me...as i want her to stay with me tonight and she nooded .....i ask some ques to my mother about karan.....how is he for me? Do you like him?and some more .....
And her answers gave a satisfaction...not only she but all of our family members love him so much.... I put my head on my mother's lap and slept there while taking to her......

That's it i hope you like it give love 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕and hype tejran ❣️