part21

Karan pov
As i saw a hickey on teju's neck i understand i did it that  night ....i feel embarrassed as i did it without her permission or not just that I did it in the intoxication of alcohol and it's not even a hickey it was the intense bite on her neck...i try to touch her neck but she stepped back ...which breaks me as ....i am the one who always comforts her and today my touches uncomforts her....i really want to punish myself for it....
End of pov
.
.
Teju become num whole day ...she was waiting for evening....
At evening she ran to the home.....
She went to karan's house after changing into casuals she locks the door as she planned to sleep with karan .....
She reached there she saw karan.... he was  sitting on couch by resting back ...he saw her..and ran towards her..he is going to hug her but stops by reminding her condition in morning
....teju saw him ....he is looking guilty ....she can't see him like that
She hugged him and he broke into her gaze ....a tear from karan's eye slide on teju's shoulder ....she is trying to break hug to console him but he doesn't broke it...he hugged her tightly as it is difficult to breathe ....
After sometime he broke the hug ....
Teju while crying : sunny i am sorry
Karan: no laddoo it's my mistake ....i have to take control on me ....how can I do this physical assaultant to you and how can I think so low of you....i don't want to lose you plz don't go anywhere .
..i want to be with you till my end ...i love you
Teju: shh shh......i can't see you like this.....i love you too sunny .... it's equally a mistake from my side ...i had to clear things with you but i didn't do that.....i give punishment to you by not taking to you or ignoring you.....i am sorry too
They both again hugged each other...
Karan going to kiss her but again stop
Teju in her baby voice" plz don't stop....i need that badly plz...."
As she said so ,karan saw intensity in her eyes and kiss her forehead and cheeks....

Teju also kissed him on his forehead and on cheeks ....
.
.
Both of them sit on couch .....
Teju:wait i will take water
Karan nooded with a small smile
Teju went in....she opened the fridge she saw the food as it is in fridge ...he doesn't eat from morning....
Teju: karan why you didn't eat the food
Karan :mnn nhi tha
Teju:tumne subha ka kush nhi khaya
Karan:kll ka
Teju while raising her eyebrows "why....it effect your health"
Karan:how can I eat , "you are my appetite"
Teju turns into aww but with sad face
Let's eat something "teju said looking at him"
He nooded
Karan:what do you want to eat ....
Teju:i order it already babe ....
At that time....the bell rings
Teju:i think order came .....wait i will come ....
Karan again nooded into okk
She came back with boxes
Karan: inta kon khayega
Teju "are kll ka kush nhi khaya bohot bhuk lggi hai"
As she said she realised what she actually said and bite her tongue
Karan:what
Teju while acting smart "tumne tumne kush nhi khaya"
Karan while raising eyebrows "i said you before don't lie to me"
Karan "why you didn't eat ....you can't live without food "
Teju said with smily face" sorry na let it be na .....chl khaye thanda ho jayega"
He kisses her forehead....and nooded to take food
They feed eachother ....karan put the waste in dustbin ....
Both went in karan's room....
Karan in confusion "so laddoo meeting nhi hai kll"
Teju with smiley face"nhi"
Karan :why
Teju:i will tell you tomorrow... let's sleep now....
Karan:ha toh goo.... it's already very late...
Teju:i am sleeping here tonight ....
It bring a big desirable smiles at his face.....
They both flause and laid down on bed
She rested her head on his arm.....their bodies intansly touches each other which give them relief .....
Karan closed his eyes by resting his forehead with teju's forehead their breathe intermink with each other ...
Teju opened her eyes ...she saw him and kiss him hardly on his lips
He opened his eyes .....and looked at her with smile
She came near to him ....closed her eyes he also come forward ...tightens the grip on her bare waist as she was wearing a crop top ...
But as he came near ......he can't able to kiss her ....he pulled himself a little back ...
Teju with intense need"plz sunny"
Karan tightens the grip again as she pull him back and caressing his hair .....
He was in his full gaze
He slowly pull his lips against her and started kissing her ....she also passionately kissed him both move with INTENSE gaze their bodies splash into each other.....which give comforts to both of them....after a passionate kissed they broke the kiss as they couldn't breathe ....
Teju smiled and her face become red ...she cresses him into his bare cheast as the upper buttons are open ....
She cuddle him and sleep with him
.
.
.
At morning she woke up first
And saw karan was sleeping on her
His head was resting on her chest .. and legs are on her waist his hands were tighten the grip on her waist as he doesn't want her to go she cresses his hair and slowly pull him but fail as he was double of her ....
She again tried ...but he jolted up and said...
"What happened""what happened"
Teju giggle and said "nothing happened only monster woked up"
Karan first said "oh" but when he realised she was joking on him he said"hahaha very funny ...kahi vo monster tujhe kha na jae"
And pulled her back into hug
Teju:baby let's freshen up hmme niklna bhi hai
Karan :where
Teju:massorrie
Karan: but why ...meeting ,work ....and Dubai heritage project....my work
Teju:oh ho ....meeting next week ke lea postpone krr de hai ....teri meeting omi dekh lega meine bol dia usse ,Dubai heritage project almost done hi hai .... presentation next month ...so we are free ....so it's time to go....jaldi kro already 10 bjj gye hai 2 bje ki flight hai late ho jayege ...packing bhi krni hai
.
.
Karan nooded into okk with a big smile...as he spent a good time with her
.
.
Both freshen up .
.....teju came there with a bag
So chle sunny
He also came out and said
"Baby vo jacket ...or hoddie vgera rkhne ki jaroorat nhi hai ....rkhi to nhi "
Teju glare at him with confusion"but sunny vaha to thnd hi hoti hai na"
He put his hand on her waist and rubbed his nose with her nose
"Vo kya hai na meine rkh li hai... aur tu pehne gi to mujhe mza bhi atta hai"
She smiled and simply said"yes I know you love your clothes on me ...or i only pack shorts one with a winkas i also love to wear your clothes...bakki thnd lgege to  tu hai hi"
Karan: achaaa and he kisses him on her cheeks ....
They both headed to airport.....

That's it i hope you like it give love 💕💕