part20

Tejasswi.....
I got free at 11pm ....i got the call from omi .....
Omi in worrieness:hello teju ..where are you?..
Tejasswi:hello...omi kya hua....
Omi: vo Bhai ....
Teju: kya hua usse ...is he okk
.
.
Omi: no acatually ..i got the call from him ....then i reached home ....i saw him in bad condition...he was intoxicated....
Teju:stay there.. i am coming ..plz don't leave him alone...
She insanely drive the car to apartment....
She entered in his house ....
She saw him in unconscious state and go to him
Sunny .....what the hell is this ....
Omi: thank God you are here ....wo Bhai 8 bje ke ghr pe hai aur shayad tbb se .... let's take him to room ....
They take him to his room they make him sit on bed ....
He was saying "teju...plz don't go...i can't......i can't losse"
Teju look at him with teary eyes and said to omi "omi you may leave now ...i can handle now"
Omi:pkka...if you need any help plz call ... hesitate mtt krna ..
Teju:sure and thanku ....tum nhi hote to pta nhi....kya hota ....
Omi: that's okk ...take care
He went out..and teju directly go to kitchen and make lemon juice ....
She went in room
Make him drink juice ...it helped him little bit to take some of his hangover out.....
She put the glass on table as she stand up ....karan hold her hand .....
He said while crying "I am sorry .... I think wrong ...plzz .... don't leave .... everyone do this to Mee...they leave me alone..mere sath hamesha aesa hi hota hai"
She take him into her gaze ....
And started crying too
He take him between his arms ....same as the last night position ....
Teju get scared ....
Karan: baby i am sorry I really do love you....i was in anger at that time..i met Varun
When she heard varun's name she get shocked ....
"Yes Varun ....he told me truth ....your cousin...how can i think this low of you ....i shame on myself ..plz ....no no ..i can't touch ...." He immediately put his hands back ....and sit on his knees....
He took the glass from table and broke it in his hand .....
The blood splash .....
Teju while crying"sunny....what the hell...ohh God "
She took the first aid and grab his hand ...
He pull the hand back .."first tell me you forgive me" he had tears in his eyes
Teju breaks down ...."karan don't do childish things give your hand ... it's bleeding badly"
"No ...pehle maaf krr" he said looking into her eyes...
"Yes yes ...i forgive you ....now plz give your hand it's bleeding badly"teju replied while crying
She gave bandage to his hand ....
He kept looking at her
She make him laid on bed ....pull of his shoes and socks....
As she move back karan pull his hand "plz don't go"
Teju replied....i am not going anywhere...first stop crying....shh ...i am here
.
.
She was half laid on bed her back touches the resting area of bed ...and she make karan laid down on her...
His head was resting on her chest and his arms are around her waist
By saying "i love you laddoo....i can't loose you" he fell into sleep ....
Teju cried on his condition and blame herself of his condition " i am the reason.... kash meine usi din sab kush clear kr Lia hota.....bat inti badti hi nhi ..meri hi sari galti hai"and brust into cry....
But when sleep take over her she doesn't recognise ..
.
.
.
In morning .....
She woke up first ....she saw karan is still sleeping.... She went to bathroom and freshen up ...and make a high tea leaf tea for his hangover....
Karan pov
In morning I woke up i can smell my laddoo....from her fragrance..i want to step out but i saw my condition in mirror..i straightly went to bathroom.... I freshen i saw laddoo's cloth there ....a smile appears on my face after seeing her cloths ....i went out in casuals as i am not going office..as i have bad headache..i informed to omi t okk take care of meetings...i went out i saw teju coming towards me ....i can't face her ....my head was down ......
Pov end
As he could say anything she gave him a cup of tea which he really needed....she also gave him a pain killer
Teju:take it ...it will give you relief
Karan:slowly looking into her eyes ...i am
As he could say anything
Teju took his hand in her palm and open the bandage
She took the first aid and started applying the cream on his hand and bandaged it again ......
Karan saw a bite mark on her neck ....
Teju ye kaise ...he put his hand forward to examine it
But she step back and started seeing here there unconsciously..
Karan feel her afraidness and pull his hand back slowly.....
He was feeling regretfull and disgusted with himself
Teju: plz take it ....i made the breakfast and lunch ....i have meeting i have to go...i came back in evening .....we will talk then.....
Karan fake smiled at it as teju gone she brings his smile with her ....
...._______
That's it i hope you like it give love 💕💕