part30

Teju pov .....
I came back to my home after fighting with karan......i can't bear this pain anymore....he never behave with me like this ... Ahhhhhhh.....i can't.....
Pov end .....
She went to bar room ....and start drinking alcohal.....she started smoking also and flashback of past life started running in her mind .....when she used to did a lot of smoke and drink .....and slept there in intoxication.....but in unconscious state

...........
.
.
Alia pov .....
I was working on my project so ....my phone was on silent ....i got karan's message ...
After reading it i said to myself "dono hi jhalle hai ldte rhte hai ....prr pyar bhi ek dusre se itna krte hai .....uff bhagwan hmesha khush rkhna inko "
I messaged him late  by saying "okk"
But he didn't reply maybe he is in meeting
I reached teju's home .....i knock the door several times...but no one is responding.....i have spare keys as she gave it to me .... When she go out of city or country for many days i take care of her house .....i unlock the door ....i search every corner but i didn't found her ....i passed off from living when i saw bar room is open .....which mainly remain close as no one use it .....i went in ......my eyes widen after see the scenery in bar room.....i immediately ran to her .....the floor was bloody.....it came from teju's hand ....she cut her vein.....i immediately put hanky from my pocket and nod tightly it on her cut .....which stops bleeding.....i call karan but he is not picking my call....i thought to call ambulance but i can't bcoz police will come and made a suicide case which backfire her reputation........
.
.
_______pov end
Alia to herself : oh god what could I do .....can i call her doctor.....but i don't have her number .....ohh goddd. .....call krti hu dubara ....Karan ko call krti hu.....
.
.
"Karan pick up the call yaar " Alia said to herself
Alia pull teju hardly with all her force ....she bring her to the room ....and made her laid on couch .....
Alia again tried but he was not picking it .....
"Ohh god kisse bulao "
"Bhagwan ji plz help me"
"Can I call him ....prr karan ko kaisa lgega"
"Prr agar call nhi Kia to teju ko kush ho skta hai ....wo to doctor bhi hai.....yess ...i have to call him"
She call a man
"Yaar kya tu yaha a skta hai plz ....teju ke apartment mein ....she accidentally cut her vien ....i can't inform anyone as police case will be registered against her ....plz you are doctor na ...plz come"
He came to his home.....as he know where she live ....
.
.
Karan's pov
I went with omi for meeting ...but mind divert with only one thought ....i want to meet her but due to work i didn't get time....i called alia as she is the soul sister of teju ....but she didn't reply for long ....i think she was busy ....but i had trust on her ....due to meeting i switched off my ....the meeting went for long ....i glare at omi as he told me only half hour but it already more than two hour .....i signed some paper immediately.....and said omi to check it out .....and he nooded....i immediately grab my phone from desk box ....i on itt ....i saw more than fifty miss calls of Alia....i frowned....i called her .....
Pov end ....
Karan:hello Alia ....i am sorry I was in meeting....you met teju ....where is she?
And i heard tense cried cracking voice which bring me in deep tense ....
Alia:kar....Karan vo teju ....she cut her vein with glass ....
Karan: Alia.....meri teju ...thik ....oh god mein a Raha hu ...tu kaha hai ...
Alia:ghr pe....mein sbb btati hu
Karan fastly drove the car to apartment ....i went in teju house ....before going into her room ....i saw some blood droplets on floor ....which snach me from inside ....
I went in i saw ....teju lying on bed with a blood bottle ....i went straight towards her ....keep her hand in my hand ....
Karan in cracking voice:laddooo bachhaa kya ho gya....uth....na...plz...laddoo..tu ek bar uth ja....mar mujhe..galie de....suna mujhe....bakk bakk kr apni....dant le marr le prr uth ja baby ....
And a tear escape from karan's eye
Karan;pov: i feel a hand on my shoulder i turned around i saw a man and alia there ...i didn't realise their presence first ....as my entire focus is on my laddoo....
End of pov
Alia:karan ....i reached here ...i saw her in this state ....i called you but i think you was in meeting .....i didn't bring her to hospital bcoz of police case .....i don't have the number of her personal doctor
......so i call him ....he is a doctor
And she point 👉 towards the man who is standing next to her .....
.
.
Karan in low voice"i am sorry Alia ....but thank you so so much ....you don't know what you did today for me....you save my life....mein zindagi bhar tera ehsan nhi bhul skta.....
.
.
Alia:no karan vo meri friend se bhi bohot badhkar hai mere lie ...
.
.
Karan look at the man .....
Karan:heyy...i don't know who you are ....but mujhe nhi pta mein tumhara ehsaan kaise chukao .....thanku brother thanku so much ....and hugged him
.
.
The man in front of him said "karan bro ..... don't do this ....i have a huge respect for you ....when i met teju she ....
Did a lot of praise of yours .....i want to met you person....but i didn't.....but ajj mile hai to aise mile hai .....i am sorry .....
.
.
Karan:abb koi tension to nhi hai....thik hai na ....koi drne ki batt hei
.
.
Man:umh ....Puri trh se to nhi prr kaffi HDD tkk ye thik hai actually.....i think kaffi time ki bleeding ho rhi hai kaffi blood lose ho chuka tha ..... that's why aur blood ki jarurat bhi PDI .....abhi kamjor hai ....agr thodi si bhi tension legi ya Kam vgera kregi to .....
Karan:to kya
Man: too kush bhi ho skta hai .....she only need rest.....
Karan:okk...my apne laddo ko koi kmm nhi krne dunga aur na hi koi tension lene dunga bro i think you helped a lot....nhi to police case bnn jatta ....kya tum teju ko jante ho ....friend ho uske btaya nhi usne kabhi .....
Man: hmm.....friend hai ....prr itna close nhi hu and smile lightly .
Karan looked at him confusingly....
Alia interrupted:actually karan he is.......
.
.
Sneak peak of next part: in next part karan got to know about the man....and who is the man which pissed something off in karan..... but for whom.....for him or for teju  or for that man??any guess??huh
So that's itt i hope you like it give love 💕💕💕
.....
And you guys didn't give any opinion 😢.....but that's okk....kyu ki mujhe to story likhni hai to mein apni marji se likh lungi 😂😂😂 mujhe pta ch gya apko meri story achi laggi aur writing skills bhi ....thanku❤️okk byee keep supporting....aur shayad abb part kall na aye ....i have chottu sa work ....so tbb tkk isse hi kamm chaloa bakki agar time mil gya post krne ka to krr dungi but in night 😁😁....keep supporting....