part15

So .... Here ends Karan pov....
Tejasswi pov ....
I saw something deep down in karan's eyes .....the clarity he is giving me is beyond any words he opens his whole life in front of me....without knowing my life .....this loyalty i always want in my life ....i already loved his truthness...
I simply said him ....i trust you ....you know what I really don't very much affected by your past it does not bother me ...everyone had past ....some had good other had bad ..... that's really okk ... it's always teach us something new.... I really would like to share my things ....as I have also some relationships in past which are private not public ....in which i always sideline for my possessiveness nature and childish things ....karan....(with seriousness) i am really possesive in relationship.....you know "mine is mine"

Karan just smirk at it ...and said you don't know my possessiveness.....
Tejasswi blush at it....
.........pov end ..........
__________

Karan pov
Everything is going good but I saw some unsolved questions in tejaswi's eyes ....i gonna ask her but waiter came with food so I stopped myself ....he put it on table ....i pay the bill and gave him tip.... tejasswi wanted to pay it but I stop her ...by saying "next time ...you may ..but now let me pay" with a smile and she simply nooded.....
We ate the food
I just said her .....i know you this is not your kind of food...you like roadside food .....spicy .... I know next time we will surely go for a roadside ....
And she astonished by my statement

Tejasswi pov....
How do he know about my taste i never talk about it ....
And simply ask him ....how do you know
Karan: actually...when we are working together...i saw multiple time that you are eating roadside food .....
Tejasswi in her mind: how well he knows me
Tejasswi in teasing tone " oh to mr kundrra you are checking me out from very begining"
In which karan feel embarassed and giggle
......
We done with our food leave the table with some extra tip ....as the food is good and don't know how so spicy ..
Tejasswi: karan you arrange this extra spicy food for me na ... Don't lie.
Karan : why should I lie .....yes afcourse only for you
Tejasswi blushed at it
.
.
.
Karan went to road by holding tejaswi's hand without his car
Tejasswi:where is the car ....if anyone recognised us
Karan: don't worry ...i love you ....i love openly .....and i am Punjabi so i believe in.....Jo bhi kro thok ke kro ....
Tejasswi giggle at it by saying okk let's go then ....
They went to a icecream parlour ....
Karan: tejaswi you know what ...it is one of the best ice cream parlour ...i love to eat ice-cream from there
.
. Which flavor do you want
Come.
..they both went in
There are so many option
.. tejasswi: i am confused ...she sat on floor ...for what I go for
Karan smiled at her cute behaviour and said you may take all of them.
Tejasswi: no no ..i should take vanilla with chocolate.....
Karan: okk i also go for it
They both order it
And taking icecreams in hand they walking on side of road
They ate icecream
Karan: so I m finished and wipe hand with tissue ...he saw tejaswi's face and burst into laughter...oye laloo your face....hahaha
"Tu icecream kha rhi hai ki icecream tujhe kha rhi hai"
Tejasswi twist her face on this .."huh"
Karan: okk sorry I clean your face
Tejasswi:hmare pass tissue nhi hai
Karan put the hanky from his pocket and started wiping her face like a little baby ...
She amazed by his caring behaviour....
Tejasswi: you know what Karan i love your caring behaviour..not only first time but before it i also observed ...at office...you make sure everything is going good with me ...
Most of the time you malfunction me... Which gave me secureness ...
Karan in a teasing tone: so...miss tejasswi you also checked me out from the beginning haa....
Both giggle at it ....
Karan: tejasswi...when I was talking about my past and our relation i saw some unsolved questions in your eyes what was that?
Tejasswi: no nothing like that
Karan: don't lie in front of me
Tejasswi: actually yes ...i am going to start a very serious relationship with you...so if your ex came to you after solving the things ....then you go to her ....and leave me
Karan : no...she donot trust me which I needed ....i am not going anywhere to leave you ....this is not for some year relationship... it's for life time ...i have that surety.....trust me...
Tejasswi:i trust you
And start walking again...with hand in hand
Whole journey they share all the things about each...and reached the apartment...
Karan: tejasswi can you come with me in my house tonight ....
Tejasswi:karan but
Karan:okk for sometime
Tejasswi nooded in ok
They went in karan's house ....
Karan:come
Tejasswi:where
Karan:come na
He hold her hand and walk towards his room
His room was amazing ...with a glass wall....and a backside swimming pool with sitting area ....
Tejasswi:oh wowww.....why don't my room had not this amenities...itna bhedbhav kyu???
Karan laugh at it ...
Tejasswi:this is not fair ...i know you have partnership in this building but why ....not other one ha ....
Karan: i build it with my own money ...this is not my permanent building i am buliding my dream house in somewhere else I will show you
Tejasswi:ohh great ....you know what karan i love swimming....
Karan: hmm ajana kabhi bhi two piece mein....
Tejasswi glares at him
Karan:i mean ...vo
Tejasswi laught at it. .....and karan also giggles
Tejasswi:you can call me teju ....only my family members call me teju ...
Karan smiles at it and nooded into okk
Tejasswi: vsse ...what is sunny ..i mean I hear from ridhi multiples time....
Karan: ya it's my nick name ...my family members call me ....
Tejasswi:okk then I will also call you sunny  ...
Karan: yes yes....i love to hear this name from your mouth ...mere muh ki batt chin Li tumne....
..______p.s- now we call sunny and teju and laddoo ....also....

Teju:hmm bye sunny
Karan" hai mein kithe Java "in his mind
Teju ....teju....ruko
She turn around
What ... 
Vo actually I have something special for you ....and he opened a box which contain a evil eye locket ....
Woww it's beautiful 'teju said
Karan moved her and locked the beautiful locket in her neck....
It saves your beautiful soul and smile smile from evil eyes
... tejasswi turn around ...she hugged him tightly he tightens the grip....
Next part soon ....next is gonna be amazing .....
Hope you like it ...give more love next part after50 likes ....have a great day .....