just the one night? * steve harrington🌶️

STEVE HARRINGTON (stranger things) 2
prompt: x
DESC: after what you thought was a one-night stand with steve harrington, you're surprised to see him hanging out with your cousin
kinda smutty
DESCRIPTIONS OF SEX
3672 WORDS

***

I slowly and carefully picked up my remaining items, trying to be as quiet as possible and push down the soreness in my back and legs. I grabbed my bag, shoes and worn flannel, making sure the belt holding my jean shorts up was secure and the sewn-shut buttons on my tank were facing forward. a cheeky idea leaked into my mind as I fished through my pockets to find my lipstick, reapplied it and left a kiss on a piece of paper before sticky-tacking it to his mirror.

making sure he was still asleep, I hitched my uneven sock up my ankle a bit more before heading over to the slightly-ajar door of my hook-up's room and slipping out onto his landing.

I lightly hurried down the stairs and began searching for a hopefully open window. I came across one in the front room and prayed to god it would open with a simple push. climbing onto the sofa situated beneath it, I pushed the handle forward and silently celebrated when it opened with my movement. I climbed out of the window and pushed it shut again before running down the street in the direction of the nearest gas station.

***

I brushed my teeth in the bathroom of a coffee shop after purchasing a travel-sized toothpaste and a child's toothbrush — it was the only one they had left, ok? — from the gas station. I also fixed my makeup and my hair before buying breakfast from the hot barista at the front of the shop.

you see, I don't currently have a house to reside in in hawkins. I'm my cousin dustin's eighteen year old cousin who's visiting for the summer break from reseda in california. I was close with my cousin and aunt, but when I landed in hawkins, I was a day earlier than i'd agreed with my aunt claudia — which I'd only realised when I was about to knock on her door. panicked, I ran. I don't know why, but I did. she wasn't home anyways and dustin was in his room, so nobody saw me.

I'd found myself at a mall. it was late and the shops were closing up. I'd wandered around for a bit and it was at a little ice cream store where I'd met my hook-up of last night, steve harrington. that dorky, ice-cream-scooping dingus's charm strangely worked on me and i'd fallen in to his trap. well, I wasn't complaining about being trapped under him. anyways, I slept with him and over at his for the night which worked out perfectly as I didn't have to spend half my cash on a crappy motel who's bed was probably broken — I got to break a bed myself.

finishing up my breakfast, I headed out of the front door of the coffee shop and headed to my cousin's house. I had hawkins almost memorised like the back of my hand. my mom used to take me every summer to visit her sister, but money became tight and unfortunately my dad had passed away so she ran away to leave me under the care of my best friend daniel's mom and then eight years had passed and my baby cousin was now 14! damn. I'm out of breath from all that.

I wandered down the street towards the henderson household, wondering how my cousin would be now. last time I saw him, he could barely pronounce my name.

I knocked on the familiar dark green door, excitement taking over me. it flung open to reveal my excitable aunt claudia.

"y/n!" she cried, engulfing me in a tight hug.

I laughed and hugged her back. she ushered me inside.

"I recieved your suitcase just yesterday, don't worry, everything is safe. not that I looked through your stuff! your bedroom is ready and I have a pie in the oven. have you had breakfast?" she placed a hand on my shoulder.