1 - A New Beginning

I'm so excited holy shit :) the table on top is the time table that everyone gets, and the table on bottom is what number class that is for Michael, Calum, Ashton and Luke :) for example, first class Monday would be soccer for calum, okay? Cool :D

Also 5sos are American sorry! except for Calum who is from New Zealand x

Song of the chapter: Going off to College, Blink 182
-

Summer High was a classic American college. It was a huge campus and dorms for all students. It had science labs and sports hall, and you could major in almost anything. Summer High was one if the best schools in Florida, anyone would love to get in.

Summer High had special time tables depending on what you major in, but everyone had Friday, Saturday and Sunday off. Friday was one of the most exciting days of the weeks for students, as events happened all around campus. From baseball matches to science fairs. Even party's were aloud in dorms, under certain rules.

As of September, it was a brand new year for everyone, especially the juniors. Usually around the age of 17, juniors were brand new to the college, just after coming out of high school.

Crowds of lost first year juniors rushed around the place like headless chickens. One among them a boy named Ashton Irwin. He walked in through the main doors, to be greeted by a massive area with flights of stairs leading up and down and shelves full of trophys.

"This is it son! You made it!" Ashtons father, Evan grinned. Ashton stood in awe, clutching his note pad and pen to his chest, along with a college map. His family stood behind him, ready to say goodbye.

"Are you sure you know the way?" His mother asked, ruffling his hair a little, and Ashton reached up to fix it before pushing his glasses further up his button nose. He nodded to them, he had already learned off by heart the map of the campus anyway.

"What dorm are you in?" His little brother Harry asked. He stood behind Evan, scared of all the people rushing by.

"Dorm 182 kiddo." Ashton smiled. He hugged his family before walking off, promising to call them at 8:30pm. The girls dorms were on floor two, 1-100. And the boys dorms were on floor three, 101-200.

Ashton went up the first flight of stairs looking around at floor one. The ground floor had all the halls for presentations and sporting courts. Floor two was the classrooms, labs and studios. He smiled to himself, giggling at everything around him. He quickly skipped up the second flight of stairs to the second floor, and up again to the third. He walked all the way down the hall until reaching Dorm 182.

He got his key out of the side pocket of his bag. It was on a keychain with his name and a way to contact him in case he lost it. Ashton loved being prepared.
He was about the turn the key before noticing it was already open. He pushed the handle and walked in. It was a pretty average dorm, two bunk beds, two desks, some wardrobes and lockers and a bathroom to the side. He smiled to himself as he walked it.

"Wow." He breathed, putting his bag slowly down. He couldn't believe he was here. He then noticed someone unpacking neatly in a drawer.

"Hello! I'm Ashton Irwin!" He chirped, causing the boy to spin around. Ashton smiled at him and he slowly smiled back.

"M-My names Michael. Michael Clifford." He spoke, almost in a whisper. He looked shy, but you would think a boy with green hair would be confident. Ashton looked at his over sized sweater and how it the sleeves covered his hands, and he wore black leggings and cheap version of Vans.

"How long have you been here? Where are the others? Isn't this place awesome! What do you major in?"

Michael giggled, turning back and folding up more sweaters. "I've been here for a-about ten minutes. Um, the others haven't arrived a-and I major in art." He smiled, and Ashton beamed at him.