6 - Mall

Michael looked around the room for his bag. It was Saturday and they were going to the mall soon to do some shopping. Michael wouldn't admit it, but he loved trying on things and shopping in general. Michael doesn't like to admit alot of things about himself.

Luke was changing into a shirt and Calum was tying his shoes. Michael made his way over to Ashton.

"Are you okay Ashy? You're very quiet."

"I think I'm just a quiet person." He smiled. "I'm completely fine."

"Do you need a hug?" He asked, reaching his arms out. He didn't even wait for a reply from Ashton before pulling him into a hug anyway.

"Group hug!" Calum squealed, reaching over to launch into the hug. Luke soon joined, approaching from behind Calum and wrapping his long arms around the three boys.

-

Luke was holding Michaels hand again, looking around every ten seconds to make sure he was okay. They made their way to a breakfast bar, Luke sitting across from Calum and Michael text to him, Ashton on the opposite side.

"What do you want?" Calum asked everyone, scanning over the menu.

"We're all going to have the Irish breakfast. Sausage, bacon, eggs, white pudding, that kind of stuff."

Michael looked up at Luke worried, but Michael just gave him a reassuring look. "You too Mikey, I'll know you'll like it. Who doesn't?"

Michael nodded, giving his menu to Luke. Luke corrected the rest of them and went to order the food.

While Like was gone, someone took a seat in his chair. He was tall and had brown wavy hair and blue eyes. Michael recognised him straight away as Joey.

"Hey Joey!" Calum smiled. Joey greeted him back.

"Hey Cal. Listen, my roommates and I are having a party, do you wanna drop by tonight? You and your friends. There's loads of people coming."

"Sure, I guess." He looked at Ashton who seemed not to mind weather or not he was going to go. "Who are your roommates?"

"Well, there's only two of us, because we're the last dorm, 200. The other two beds are for when new people join the school. So it's just me and Dan."

"D-Dan Howell?" Michael asked, surprised. Joey nodded, and Michael kept quiet, staring at the table.

"Ya. So you can drop by mine at like 8 or whenever, you don't have to bri-" Joey was swiped off his chair and hit his head against a wall. Luke gripped his shirt, raising him up by the collar. Michael gasped, hopping off his chair to grab Luke.

"Don't come near him, don't fucking touch him. You hear me? I will rip your pretty little face off your head." Luke threatened. Michael tugged at the back of Lukes shirt weekly, begging for him to stop. Luke let Joey go and Joey fell to the ground, turning to Michael.

"Did he hurt you? Are you okay?" Luke asked worriedly, pushing the fringe out of Michaels fringe. Michael shook his head repeatedly. "N-No! He was a-asking us to come to a party Lukey. 'm not hurt." He whined, sinking into Lukes chest. Luke looked at Joey, helping him up.

"Sorry man, I didn't mean to."

Joey got up, fear in his eyes. Calum reassured him that Luke was just a bit protective of his friends and it wouldn't happen again. Joey seemed okay with it and told them they could still come to the party, even Luke.

Soon the waiter brought their food and they ate, discussing the party.

"I've never been to a p-party before" Michael said.

"It'll be okay. We can leave whenever you want." Ashton smiled, kicking his legs under the table playfully.

"Ow!" Michael joked.

Luke looked under the table and over at Ashton. "Don't you fucking touch him."

Luke was serious at first but then giggled, because it was just Ashton. After eating they all decided to go get some clothes from the party.

Luke bought a new Iron Maiden shirt, Ashton already had good clothes at home so didn't buy anything, Calum got a new pair of Vans and now Michael was with Luke searching for things for Michael while Calum and Ashton were gone to other shops.

They were in some shop with cheap enough clothes, Michael scanning the racks. He searched across the jeans, seeing nothing in particular. He accidentally found himself in front of a skirt rack, admiring the cute skirts.

(there will most likely not be cross dressing in this, or at least not regular, maybe once or twice. But please, if you are against cross dressing then tf dude ;_;)

"You can get one if you want." Luke said from behind him. "Which do you like?"

Michael gasped, turning around. "I-I don't want a skirt!" He assured, shuffling back over to the boys jeans.

"Hey, it's okay Mikey. You can wear what ever you want. You'd look pretty in a skirt."

Michael just shook his head. He's always wanted a skirt, maybe just one, but would never wear it without feeling self conscious and changing again. He picked up a random pair of jeans from the rack. "T-This! I want this."

"You sure?" Luke asked, not sure. Michael just nodded his head and they made their was to the check out. While in the line, they had little accessories to look at before you pay. A white flower crown caught Lukes eye. He picked it up, placing it on Michaels head without saying a word. Michael noticed and looked up at the crown on his head.

"You're getting that too." Luke ordered, taking it and placing it in the basket. Michael didn't say anything, he did really want a flower crown.

-

Michael placed the crown on his head, smiling at how it looked with his pink purple and blue hair. They were ready for the party, all basically wearing a band shirt and skinny jeans.

They made their way to dorm 200, greeting Dan and Joey at the door. The first thing Michael noticed was there was alcohol on the table, and the second thing he noticed was that Luke was already drinking some.

-

Well, idk man. I'm really sorry this is short but it's 3am, I'm in the middle of no where camping in a tent. So like, go me for even writing this. It's cold af outside. Have a great day loves ^.^ <3