23 - Levi

i'm back bitches. and for good this time. good updates, interesting plot and frequent chapters on your way!!! :)

Calum sat in the juice bar, drinking a strawberry smoothie by himself. It was early in the morning, and it's not like the rest of the boys woke up until 11am usually anyway.

He played with the drink with his straw for a while, swinging his legs. He heard the sound of the chair in front of him being pulled back, someone taking a seat.

"Hey!" Levi smiled, sitting down. "How is your holiday so far?"

"Great!" Michael smiled, sitting back. "We're really lucky Luke won that short story competition so we could be here."

Levi didn't seem to be listening, more staring at Michael.

"You... okay?" Michael mumbled, watching him.

"Clifford."

Michael pulled back slightly, tilting his head. "How do you know my surname?"

Levi looked up at Michael, gulping. "So... It is you? Your hair kinda threw me off."

"How do you..."

Levi frowned, standing up. "Sorry, someone just called me, uh, bye!"

Michael reached his hand out but stopped as Levi walked away, frowning. Something about him suddenly became so familiar. Levi...

-

Luke rolled over, opening his eyes slightly when there was no Michael in the bed next to him. He sat up, looking around. "Is Michael here?"

Ashton shook his head, hanging up his and Calums clothes, tidying as usual. Neither of them looked too bothered, Luke presumed it was because they were both so tired from yesterday. Whatever they got up to.

Luke looked out the window and down at the beach, letting out a sigh of relief when he saw Michael splashing in the water.

He was just about wondering why Michael had gone down their alone until he saw a pair of arms lift Michael  up and swing him around in the water.

"What the fuck?" Luke glared, frowning. Levi. "What does he think he's doing?"

"Calm down, patrol." Calum huffed, peeking out the window to see what had gotten Luke so fired up. "Those two are just splashing about, no need to get all bitch-I-will-cut-you mode."

"He's touching my boyfriend! He's mine!"

"You know how much Michael loves cuddles and all, with anyone too. It doesn't mean anything to him."

"It might to Levi!" Luke growled. "I sensed he was gay!"

"Who's not in this book?" Ashton huffed.

Luke threw on his clothes angrily and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

"He needs to stop those moods. I get he cares but those rage fests never solve anything." Calum rolled his eyes, keeping an eye out the window and waiting to see Luke storming down.

"At least we have the room to ourselves." Ashton smiled softly, sitting down next to Calum. 

Ashton but his lip softly, looking up at Calum and into his brown eyes. "I had a dream last night... We had to stay in separate dorms because one of the teachers saw us kissing..."

Calum frowned and placed a hand on Ashtons back, rubbing gently. "That would never happen, Ash."

"What if it does?" Ashton whined. "I'm sure people daring aren't aloud in the same dorm!'"

"We won't let them catch us." Calum reassured, his eyes lighting up as he looked out the window. "Looks, there's bay watch himself." Calum laughed, watching as Luke stomped across the sand. Ashton giggled, cuddling into Calums side softly.

Meanwhile Luke made his way to Michael and Levi, glaring. "Hey."

"Lukey!" Michael stood up from splashing around in the water, only to trip again and giggle loudly. "Splish splash!"

Lukes face softened slightly, smiling at Michael. "What's gotten you in such a good mood?" He asked softly.

"Levi called this morning and I was the only one to hear it so we went for smoothies a-and they were great!" He squealed, jumping around.

"You'd swear I had put drugs in there or something!" Levi laughed, causing Luke to glare.

Levi glanced a Luke and fell silent. "I didn't..."

Michael giggled and sat down in the water, letting a small wave wash over him. "Cheer up Lukey, come in the water!"

Luke shrugged slightly. "Uh, I don't mind watching..."

Michael took Lukes hand, tugging it. "Come on, we thought you how to swim!"

"No! No!" Luke laughed, trying to back away. "Mikey!"

Levi sighed, sitting down on the sand and wishing he was the one that got to hold Lukes hand. He didn't know Michael and him had such a thing going... And trying to make Luke jealous backfired as he ended up jealous of Levi, and not Michael.