17 - Get Him, Tiger!

Last chapter was so bad ahahah i dont even remember writing it

Calum glanced at the teacher quickly beofore referring back to his note.

Calum fiddled with the paper nervously, suddenly feeling a hand on his back. "Get him tiger!"

Calum blushed, folding up the note and turning to Luke. "Don't read it!"

"Too late." Luke chuckled, picking up the basketball. Calum groaned and lay down. "I'm doing everything I can to make Ashton like me."

Luke smiled and layed down next to him. "It'll work. But its a bit embarrassing if you get Ashton after one month of me not having the courage to ask Michael out..."

"Oi, get over here and play! Hood, Hemmings!"

Calum and Luke shot their heads up at the same time and groaned, getting back to basketball practice. The bell had rung for lunch and coach had told them that their team needed to practice over break. A few people had come to watch anyway so it turned out to be a little match between the team, one half verses the other half.

Calum was on team 1 and Luke was on team 2, they were marking each other. Luke stood in front of Calum as Calum tried to run free, shouting for the ball.

Eventualbut the ball slipped into Luke's grip and caluk cursed under his breath, trying to run after him. But he didn't have to try too hard as soon enough the ball was plainly landing in his hands.

'Oops!' Luke said sarcastically, and Calum gave him a confused look. Luke's head nudged towards the audience watching and Calums eyes trailer there, seeing Ashton in the audience, next to Michael.

Luke winked and pretneded to grab the ball back but Calum swiftly moved out of his was and towards the basket, shooting an easy shot. He looked into the crowd to see Ashton cheering and he smiled to himself and Luke patted his back.

Eventually the game was over and Calums team won, mainly because of Luke's 'accidental' trips and slips. Luke was a good friend.

Calum smiled as his team picked him up and cheered. Most of them acted as if phys ed was the fucking Olympics, but Calum didn't mind the attention.

He threw the ball up in the air and cheered as well, only for everyone around him to go quiet. Calum furrowed his eyebrows and looked up, only to see he had hit a teacher right in the nose.

Calum was more embarrassed about hitting her than worried about getting detention, but when he looked over at the crowed Ashton and Michael had already head to the canteen, so they didn't have to see his embarrassment. Luke however was doubled over laughing.

"Detention." The teacher muttered, going off to get a tissue. Calum shrugged as his team let him down, he didn't really care about detention anyway.

Through the school Michael was at his locker, Ashton leaning against the one next to his. "So we have an assembly instead of Biology and English?"

"Oh fudge, you're right." Ashto mumbled, turning over to his locker so he coukd get out his assembly notes, as seen as he usually spoke in most of them. He turned the key and opened the locker, his eyes suddenly distracted by a piece of paper falling to the ground.

He looked at it curiously before looking at Michael and bending down to pick it up, opening the folded paper neatly.

Hi Ashton x Have a great day at school. I saw you've been wearing contact lenses for the last few days, I miss your cute glasses because they fit over your adorable nose so well :3

- <3

Ashton felt his cheeks heat up as he read over it again. Was thing for the wrong locker? Of some other guy named Ashton who wore glasses?

Michael 'ooo'ed and took the note, reading it. Ashton blushed and snatched it back. "Don't look at it!"

Michael smiled smugly. "S-someones got a secret admirer."

"Do not!" Ashton blushed again, holding the paper close. "I mean... do you think so?"

Michael nodded quickly. "I know so. Who do you thinks its from? Phil? Joey? Josh? Tyler?"

Ashton covered his mouth and giggled. "Shhh, we'll just have to wait and see."

Michael glanced at the note again, half because he wanted to read the rest of it and half because for a second he worried it might be Lukes handwriting.

Once they put their books away they headed for assembly. "I'm supervising detention today, and there's only one person logged for detention, so its gonna be super booooring."

Michael giggled and sat down in the hall. "Maybe the person logged for detention is super fun. Maybe they can fly!"

Ashton rolled his eyes and soon there was a figure sitting next to him, and someone sitting next to Michael.

"Hey guys!" Luke smiled, leaning his arm on the back of Michaels chair. Calum smiled too and the assembly started. It was pretty boring, just like, this happened in the chess club and this happened here and these people died while giving someone a blowjob on the window sill of a 40 story tall building. Or something like that. Maybe it was about school grades, Luke wasn't exactly paying attention.

"Which goes to Luke Hemmings!"

Luke perked his head up, opening his eyes quickly. "Hm?"

People were clapping and Luke was confused. He looked at Michael who was motioning for him to stand up, so he slowly did, still confused as fuck.

He walked to the stage steps weakly and maybe Jenifer Lawrenced up them, tripping over a few times. Someone had their hand stuck out with a piece of paper and Luke took it. "What the hells going on-"

"Congratulations for winning the trip for you and your friends to a Florida Hotel!"

"What the fuck-"

"Here's your tickets!"

"When did I sign up fo-"

And people were clapping again. Luke just stared down at Michael who gave him a knowing look and for some reason he had a feeling Michael had something to do with him winning a three night stay hotel holiday. He wasn't complaining though.

{They can go to the hotel and we can finally get some smut around here amirite}