22 - Skinny Dipping

(guys i went to slfl ASDFGHJKL it was amazing and here's a bad quality picture i took but calums biting his lip so hahahaahHHhH kill me)

Calum held Ashtons hands tightly as the sun started to go down, Ashton following nervously behind.

"W-what if someone sees us?" Ashton whispered. "What if they see my thingy..."

Calum laughed, taking Ashtons head and pushing it down softly to rest on his shoulder. "So?"

They made their way to the pool, the sun setting as it was getting quite dark. Calum already had his shirt off and slowly slipped off his jeans. Ashton just stared at him, especially at his bulge, causing Calum to smirk, raising an eyebrow. "Like what you see?"

Ashton instantly looks somewhere else, staring. "Y-Yeah, I love... no running by the pool signs..."

When Ashton turned back to face Calum, he had by now slipped off his boxers too. Ashton whimpered and covered his mouth, blushing and turning away. Soon he felt cold fingers hook around the hem of his jeans, a hot breath on his neck. "Aren't you going to join?"

Ashton gulped, his mind racing as he slowly nodded, playing with his fingers. He felt his jeans slowly being pushed down and he felt his tummy flutter. He wasn't uncomfortable at all, just slightly nervous. "C-Calum?"

"Mhm?"

"Can I leave my boxers on? I'll take them off in the water I just..."

Calum kissed his cheek softly, smiling. "Of course, you don't need to ask permission for that! Do whatever you want, baby, I don't mind." 

Ashton turned around and hugged Calum quickly, a bit too late before he realised Calum was naked and pulled back again, his face red.

They both made their way to the pool, Calum acting as if it was nothing and diving straight in along with a big splash. Ashton flinched and giggled, watching Calum swim around. Ashton stood at the edge and let his toes slip into the water before pulling them away quickly.

Calum swam up to him, tilting his head. "Are you coming in?"

"It's cold." Ashton mumbled, looking at him and back down at the water, waiting for the classic line every person who's used to the water says.

"The waters fine!" Calum smiled, laying back and floating in the pool. "Once you're in!"

Ashton groaned and sat down, forcing himself to slip his legs into the water, wincing. "Cold... Calum it's really cold, how were you able to get in?"

Silence fell and Ashton frowned, looking in the water. "Calum?"

Silence again, causing Ashton to frown. "Calum where-"

Suddenly Ashton felt two hands grab his ankles, tugging him into the water with a loud splash. Ashton screamed, but it was barely heard as his head ducked under the water and the hands that were once around his ankles wrapped around his waist. He struggled to the surface and took a deep breath, screaming again.

"Shh!" Calum laughed, bringing his hand up to cover Ashtons mouth.

"It's so cold!" Ashton whined, before realising how close he was to Calum now, their bodies pressed together. Ashton squeaked and pushed away, falling back into the water.

"You okay?" Calum asked, still laughing. "Give it a few minutes, you'll get used to the water."

"It's not that I just..." Ashton continued to let his body float, looking up at the sky. "I've never been that close to a penis before... Except my bothers, but he was like eight months and it was really gross... I swear I never want to change diapers ever again in my life it..." Ashton looks up, watching Calum trying to hold in a smile. "I'm rambling again."

"About diapers." Calum laughed, swimming up to Ashton and watching as he looked up at the sky, noticing little details about him, like how soft his skin was and how his eyelashes were long and curled back nicely. Ashton gulped and took the hem of his boxers, pulling them down and looking away, hoping Calum wasn't staring or judging him. When he looked back Calum was just smiling at Ashton reassuringly, happy that he knew Ashton trusted him now.

"I ramble when I'm nervous."

"It's only me, Ash."

"Only the hottest guy in the whole college with the fittest body and cutest personality, yeah."

Calum smiled widely as Ashton looked over at him, smiling back shyly. "You really think that?"

"Obviously. I really like you Calum. Like a lot."

"I like you too, a lot." He said softly. "I'd kiss you but you're floating in the pull and if I tried to pull you closer I'd probably end up drowning you."

Ashton laughed and moved so he was standing in the pool now, swimming towards Calum and wrapping his legs around hus waist and arms around his neck slowly. "Better?"

"You're so light."

Ashton rolled his eyes playfully, taking his hands away from Calums neck and finding his hands under the water, intertwining their fingers together and pressing his head to Calums, closing his eyes. "We're in water Calum. Our density is lessened, and the water is more resistant tham air."

Calum kept his eyes open, watching Ashtons lips as he spoke. "I don't understand what that means but it sounds smart."

Ashton opened his eyes to look into Calums for a few seconds, before closing the and squeezing Calums hands, pressing their lips together softly.

Calum leaned against the edge of the pool as he moved his lips against Ashtons, their lips making small noises everytime they pulled away a little, only to reattach their lips together again. Calum kissed down Ashtons jawline, and then down his neck softly, digging his head into Ashtons neck and sighing happily. "I'm so happy you're mine, Ashton."

Ashtons fingers brushed over the back of Calums hands, keeping his eyes closed. "I'm so happy I'm yours."

-

(thanks for reading, i'm honesty trying to make this book better and better but it seems to be going downhill atm because of all my exams. i know i haven't really been updating and my chapters and really bad and boring but i promise you in 5 weeks when my exams are over i will be making this book go back uphill with loads if new plots and twists and turns and stuff because it'll be the summer and i'll have loads of time! i love you guys hope you enjoyed the chapter a little bit idk i'm sorry.)