21 - Hotel

Michael stumbled into the hotel, carrying his bag with him, the three others following behind him. "We're here!"

Just as promised after Michael... Well, Luke, won the short story award, they got a nice hotel near a beach to spend their Haloween mid-term. There was two hotel rooms, both joining onto eachother by a door in the middle.

"Okay, so, Me and Ashton in one room, Luke and Calum in the other?" Michael teased, smiling up at Luke.

"Nice try." Luke took Michaels hand, leading him to the bed. "Mine."

"I'm offended!" Calum whined at Lukes rejection. "I don't want to spend the night with this nerd!"

Ashton pouted, crossing his arms. "Hey!"

They all were having a playful row when a knock was on the door. "Room service." Someone called. "Just here to check if everything is okay for your stay!"

Michael hid behind Luke out of instinct as Ashton walked to the door, opening it quickly. "Hey!" One of the hotel staff smiled as he walked through. "My name is Levi, I'm the hotel manager. Is everything okay?"

They all nodded, Calum looking out the window. "Is there a beach nearby?"

"You're looking at it?" Levi frowned, walking over and pressing his face against the window, imitating Calum. "The yellow thing."

"Beige." Ashton mumbled.

Calum squinted his eyes, walking over and taking Ashtons glasses off. "Woah, what the fuck Ashton?" Calum threw them on the bed. "I thought they'd help!"

"I'm long sighted." Ashton whined, grabbing his glasses. "You can't see far away."

Levi smiled, smiling. "You guys are funny." He grinned, sitting on the bed. "I had sex on this once."

Luke laughed, high fiving Levi happily while the rest frowned. "They're really innocent." Luke whispered. "Except for Calum, I feel like he's really kinky."

"True, Luke." Calum smiled, throwing his beach ball in the air that he brought with him. "Can we go to the beach now?"

"Can Levi come?" Luke asked, slapping Levis back happily.

They all nodded and Levi got up. "So, Calum, Luke, Ashton..." Levi pointed at Michael. "And?"

"M-Michael." He whispered, clutching Lukes shoulder.

"Cute." Levi smiled. "C'mon, let's go!"

Luke huffed, grabbing Michaels hand. "How did you even get the job of a hotel manager if you're okay with going to the beach with strangers while working?"

Levi shrugged. "Family business."

When they got down, Calum instantly ran over to space, kicking his beach ball happily. Ashton followed, attempting to grab the ball off Calum.

"Two against one!" Levi shouted, joining Ashton in running after Calum.

"Let's go swimming!" Michael squealed, tugging Lukes shirt. Luke frowned. "Uh... How about we play ball?"

"Swimming!" Michael grinned, tugging Luke to the water. He tugged off his shirt, leaving the shorts he had on on him and running into the water.

"Wait, come back Michael! That's dangerous!" Luke called, running after Michael but stopping the minute his foot hit the water, backing up slowly.

Michael was up to his knees, smiling. "Are you coming?"

Luke sat down. "I'll just watch, you ha-" The wave reached Lukes toes at the shore and he screamed, crawling up the beach frantically.

Michael frowned, walking back in the Luke. "Luke... Are you, scared of the ocean?"

Luke scoffed. "What, no!"

Michael glared.

"A little." He sighed, looking down. "I... I don't know how to swim."

Michael gasped, but stopped when Luke frowned and he sat next to him. "Hey, that's okay. I can teach you!"

Luke looked up at Michael hopefully. "Really?"

"Sure, I'll ask the rest to help. Guys! Luke can't swim!"

"Shut up!"

"Can you help me teach him?"

The others came running over, all panting and Calum still holding his ball happily. Calum had music playing from his phone.

"I hate this band!" Luke whined. "They're a dumb boyband."

Calum gasped. "They're rock!"

"As if!" Luke laughed. "5 Minutes Of Winter are so pop!"

"Are not!" Calum groaned, attacking Luke.

"The Asian guy is hot though." Ashton admitted, shrugging. "And if you want to be technical about it, a boyband is a group of males that only sing, a boy band is a group of males that sing and play instruments. So they're a band. And I guess, yes, you could consider them pop, back in 2014, but since then they're music has developed and they're become they're own form of music. They definitely use elements of rock, for example bass riffs and drum and electric gutair solos, so yes, they are technically considered rock, or a soft rock, alternative rock. I don't see why people have such a big feud about it, anyway. There's this amazing thing called different opinio-"

"I got lost at the word Asian." Levi blurted, frowning and looking at Luke. "Is he always like this?"

Calum nodded and patted Ashtons back, kissing his cheek. "Mhm, it's cute."

"It's confusing."

Michael picked up Luke and whined. "You're heavy!"

"Where are you taking me?"

"To the water." Michael complained, trying to carry him.

Luke instantly started struggling, Calum and Ashton rushing over to help Michael. Levi ran off as they carried them, coming back with arm floats.

Luke scoffed, pushing the arm bands away. "I'm not four!"

"Of course you're not." Levi chuckled, taking his arm and putting them on. "Four year olds know how to swim."

Levi waved at them and told them he had to go work at the beach bar, saying goodbye.

Michael placed Luke down so his ankles were covered and he screamed, earning a few glances from other people on the beach. Michael took his hand and kissed it, smiling shyly. "Come on, you can trust me."

"It's embarrassing." He whispered, looking at Calum and Ashton shyly. Michael nodded and looked over at them. "I think I can work from here guys, thanks for helping me carry him over."

Calum nodded and wished them good luck, walking with Ashton along the beach."

"Calum, what're you going to do now?"

Calum smirked, wrapping an arm around Ashtons waist. "Skinny dipping?"

Ashton giggled, resting his head on Calums shoulder. "You're joking."

There was a few moments of silence before Ashton furrowed his eyebrows, repeating. "You're joking, right?"

It only received and small chuckle from Calum, tugging Ashton along.

Calum wasn't joking.

(SMUTSMUTSMUTSMUTSMUTSMUT SEE YOU SOON SMUTSMUTSMUTSMUT)