10 - Mine

"Michaels mine."

Calum stared confused trying to read Lukes blank face. Luke sat back in the bed.

"You can't just claim him. It's not like you're dating him anyway. Maybe he likes me or Ash."

"Maybe he likes me!"

"Maybe he doesn't Luke!"

"Well I kissed him today, that's one thing."

Calum froze staring at Luke. "You kissed?" He stood up and over to Luke. Luke stood up aswell, their chests almost pressed together.

"Problem?" Luke growled. "He's mine."

Calum scoffed. "Are you two dating?"

"No."

"Then you can't claim him!" Calum growled back. "Where is he now?"

"He's gone to look for Ashton in the park, he also just wanted to go for a walk."

Calum frowned, silence filling the room. Luke just stared down at the brown eyed boy. He wasn't paying much attention and didn't even notice the door opening.

But he did notice a pair of lips crashing against his.

Calum had saw Michael open the door, quickly taking Lukes face in his hands.

Luke half gasped as Calum started to kiss him. He was frozen in place not knowing what to do. Calum trailed his hands down Lukes body and finially down to his bum giving it a light squeeze earning another gasp from the taller boy.

"You're so hot Luke." Calum mumbled against Lukes lips, his lips hovering over Lukes. Calum looked up and Luke with lust and Luke hesitantly put a hand on Calums waist, bringing his face back down to Calums.

Meanwhile a small fragile figure stood at the door, wearing his usual jumper and leggings but this time was holding a blue flower crown in his hands. He looked between the two in front of him and felt his eyes brim with tears. He glanced down trying to look away from the scene in front of him but he was almost frozen in place.

He dropped the flower crown and it hit the floor lightly, before he walked away quietly. Did Luke go around kissing anyone? Were him and Calum a thing? Why did he kiss Michael? Was it just friendly? Because Michael sure didn't see Luke as a friend in his eye. He wanted more, but now he doesn't.

Luke kissed back slowly, his hands wrapping along Calum and his eyes closed. As they pulled back a little he fluttered his eyes open noticing Calum glancing at the door. Luke followed Calums gaze.

"Wait, why is the door open?" Luke asked. He walked over to close it before noticing something stopping him from doing so on the ground. He picked up the crown, his heart shattering when feeling a damp tear or two on it aswell. He turned to Calum who looked just as horrified.

"What the fuck Calum!" Luke almost screamed. He went to chuck the flower crown across the room but stopped in fear of breaking Michaels beautiful things.

Calum looked between Luke and the door. "I'm sorry Luke! Shit, what did I do?" Calum tugged on his hair. "You said he was yours but me and Ashton both like him and I just want him to be mine so when he walked in I didn't wan-"

Luke sighed walking over and pulling Calum in for a hug. "Hey, it's okay, it's as much my fault as yours. We can't just claim him, ya? Let the poor kid do what he wants." Luke chuckled and Calum giggled weakly.

Luke took the flower crown in his hands and held it to his chest. "We'll sort things out Princess."

-

Michael sat at the water fountain, weakly throwing pebbles in and watching the water splash. He looked down still throwing the pebbles not concentrating on what he was doing.

"Ow!"

Michael glanced up to see someone sitting at the other side of the fountain. His face dropped and his cheeks when pale.

"S-Sorry Lily." He blurted out. Lily scoffed and took the pebble chucking it harshly at Michael, hitting him in the corner of his eye. Michael whined quietly brining his hand up to rub his eye. Lily had now gotten up and was standing in front of Michael.

Don't let a girl do this to you Michael, don't be a pussy. You're so worthless, no one cares about you, not even Luke. Stand up for yourself for once.

Michaels thoughts vanished as Lily started talking, her annoying squeaky voice hitting Michaels ear. "What the fuck was that for faggot? If you hit me I'll hit you ten times harder. You and your fucking boyfriend can get your ass out of my life. I bet Luke is straight anyway, he just has too much sympathy for such a pus-"

Lily was cut off by something everyone turned to see. It wasn't Luke coming to save the day, and it wasn't that Michael had ran away, but it was that she was now laying on the ground with a clear red mark on her nose.

Michael looked at Lily and back at his fist. He never punched anyone before. He panicked and got his things, grabbing his bag and making a run for it through a small crowd of people. He was about to get out when a hand grabbed his wrist.

"N-no. P-Please don't h-hurt me!" Michael sobbed, a clear panick attack building up. He shut his eyes waiting for the person to punch him before feeling arms wrap around his waist.

"Hey, Mikey it's okay." Ashton cooed softly, pulling him away from the crowd slowly. "You're okay ya?"

Michael snuffled burying his head into Ashtons chest, his hands wrapping around his neck. He was clinging like a koala, showing no signs of letting go.

"Mikey, everything's okay. Let's go back to the dorm shall we?"

Michael sniffled and nodded, grabbing Ashtons hand and kissing his cheek quickly in way of thanks.