3 - Maths Tutor

Song of the chapter: All I Got - Henderson because it reminds me of Michael being a cutie ^.^

The first week of school came and went pretty quick. Michael didn't get bullied, maybe just a few teases, but nothing he wasn't used to. Luke was always by his side between classes threatening to kill who ever stood near him.

It was last class Thursday, music, and all four boys were sat at a table together. The teacher has assigned them to some simple melody writing, so they were just playing around with notes.

"I got one!" Calum said, waving a sheet in the air. It had a treble clef and notes scattered around it. Luke reached over for the keyboard and played the 7 notes.

"It's, uh." Luke said when he finished. He didn't want to be rude but the notes were all over the place.

"I know, it's crap! But, look at the note names!" Calum giggled.

"What?" Luke answered, looking down at the sheet in front of him. "C, A, B, B, A, G, E?"

Calum burst into a fit of giggles, leaving Luke and Michael confused. Of course Ashton understood and just rolled his eyes. This was basically what happened in every class with Calum there.

When they finished an actual piece they handed it up to the teacher and sat down waiting for the others to finish. A girl approved them, her face caked in make up and her lips sticky with lip gloss. She leaned over to Michael, resting a hand on his shoulder and using her other hand to play with his hair.

"Hi cutie. I'm Lily." She giggled. Michael nervously sat there, not knowing what to say. He looked over at Luke, whose jaw was clenched and hands fists.

She giggled when placing a piece of paper on the desk, then swayed away. Michael grimanced, picking up the paper to see a bunch of numbers. Class ended and people packed their bags, leaving class. Luke grabbed the paper, ripping it in half and chucking it in the bin.

They started to walk to the dorm, Ashton leaving to catch up with someone called Phil or something, Luke hadn't quite caught on the name.

He noticed Calum with someone he knew as Joey from his biology class. Luke grumbled, looking around for Michael. He searched the crowd, not seeing him anywhere. He also didn't see the annoying girl from class anywhere...

Meanwhile, Michael was awkwardly pressed against a wall, trying to politely squirm away.

"You're so cute." The girl giggled, pressing his wrists against the wall. She pressed her body too close to Michaels, but Michael didn't say anything, he was too shy to speak up. He just stood there, begging for her to go away.

Suddenly someone turned the corner, and Michael tried to look over, but his head was pressed against the Lilys. He heard a bag drop, and Lily was suddenly falling onto the floor.

"Get the fuck off of him!" Luke shouted, causing Michael to sigh in relief.

"Oh, fuck off." She muttered. "You could have just told me you wanted to hook up with me instead of waiting until last minute to get jealous of emo here."

"What?" Luke looked over at Michael years brimming in his eyes. "I don't want to hook up with you! That's sick!"

"Then why are you here?"

"I want you to get off my fucking boyfriend, that's why." He shouted, shoving her shoulder as she tried to stand up.

Michael froze, glancing over at Lily and then Luke.

"Your boyfriend?" She laughed, looking at them. Luke nodded, walking over to Michael and intertwining there hands. She frowned at them.

"Ya right. Fucking fags." She laughed, still on the ground.