Doc Flys A Dragon

Howdy! This is a weird story to start on but I'll have you know it's neither fluff or angst. It's somewhere in between.

I actually don't know if the enderdragon has a name, I did some searching and found Glydia. I don't think it's the actual name but let's say it is.

That... it I guess? Enjoy reading buds!

—————————————————————————

The resource gathering was killing Doc. Especially after he started using diamonds in his farms. Diamond ores. But one thing made it better.

While tamming the ender dragon sounds horrific and pretty crazy. Doc had done it. He knew he wasn't the first, and probably won't be the last. But maybe, just maybe, he was the first to ride one.

The mystery void took well to the company. It didn't seem to have much in the End. But when the dragon took him under her wings. Or rather between her wings for the first time. It would be lying to say Doc wasn't amazed.

And ever since that day he'd been taking the dragon out for regular flights. Mainly when it was time to gather up stuff. Doc would let her do her thing before steering her to go get what he needed. Today was... a little different however...

Doc was planning on heading out with her. But Glydia seemed way more springy that day.

As quick as Doc unleashed her from the flag post she shot him up in the air. The creeper landed on her neck, before she plummeted down. Doc panicked for a moment before regaining his stability, holding onto the metal piece around her neck. He did make it so he could have ropes in them, so he was lucky he had something to hold onto.

Glydia fell down almost as far as to the bottom of the perimeter before spreading her wings. In a few quick flaps she was up in the air. Doc held on real tight, knowing exactly her normal flight session.

She spun like crazy, letting gravity take over once they were upside down mid air. Doc's thighs were definitely getting a work out as he gripped the dragon's neck. She twisted her body around as she soared through the clouds. A sudden shadow appeared in his peripheral vision.

It said something. But Glydia had already sent forward to the ground as Doc tagged along. She was feisty today, Doc thought as he chuckled at his own joke.

"Hello Scar and Grian!!" Bdubs yelled. Him and Etho were on their way to Scarland to check out the castle Scar had been working on. Grain was already there, seeing as they were neighbours.

But something had caught Ethos's eye as he flew. Bdubs watched him turn in horror as Bdubs looked the direction he was glaring at.

Bdubs didn't see much, but Etho was already off. And so was Doc's dragon. That's what Bdubs saw.

"Jesus Christ!" The mossy man said as he landed, crashing as Grian laughed at him. Scar was nice enough to help him up.

"Scar is Doc's dragon always loose?!" Bdubs yelled. Scar turned his head as he looked over to the perimeter. They could see the speck of Etho and the ginormous dragon... not flying around its usual post.

"W-What!? No?!" Scar yelled. The three just looked at each other for a few seconds. Contemplating.

The dirty blonde shot into the sky with his parrot wings. Scar quickly grabbed his elytra as Bdubs also flew off. Sending more rockets than necessary.

Etho was stood on top of the flagpole. His eyes fixated on the permit at as the other three landed by him. They were just about to say something when the dragon flew up in front of them. A big gust of wind almost shooting Scar of the giant flag pole.