Reunited at last... ( Ren x/+ Doc )

REN DOC BABEYYY!!

this was supposed to be shorter- but Uhm it's around 8500 words-

We also ignore most of the seasons stuff, cuz I'm to lazy to do mah research and find out when people joined, and what the servers used to look like-

I am a new Hermitcraft watcher yes, sue me.

And for anyone who doesn't like gore and blood,

TW: Gore, Blood (tell me if I missed anything)

Also this may be a lil angsty

Enjoy!

—————————

BOOM

With a quick shaky breath his eyes opened again. Meeting dust easing out through the hole in the wall. It was a hole he had created.

His eyes widened as the dusk night spread out in front of him. A dull forest painted in brown and musky green grass peeking out from the gray cloud in his vision. It was a color close to his own fur. And it was beautiful.

Was it the best thing he had seen in 5– 10– whoever many years? Yes. If you asked him when he was only a little boy he would have found the forest a boring area. Endless upon endless plants stretching out through yards of unused land.

Now he was thankful it still existed in his life. Something about every scent making its way into his nose, the leaves rustling in the wind, it reminded him of home. Or how his home used to be. Furnished rooms with cozy warm glows from fireplaces providing heat to his overly temperature sensitive skin. He would trade the world to be able to see it all again. Pluck his eyes out if it meant he could just be in the atmosphere of his old home.

Instead he had lived a life of lies. The presumably 'safe' orphanage using one of the things he cherished most against him.

His lifelong dream had been to help others. To be able to nurse people back to pristine health. To be able to call himself successful. The highest career one thought it was as a child. A doctor. His name would even reflect his dreams.

Only now it wasn't a dream. Now it was a pained memory in his mind. Years of physical and mental pain thrudging back into his supposedly dangerous brain.

Docm couldn't help it! He wasn't dangerous. His love for creation and redstone let his hands wander back time and time again to the mysterious dust as a child. Machines shaping under his dangerous brain.

Maybe he would be able to do that again... now that the walls between freedom and captivity were finally gone.

Another quick breath pressed its way into his lungs. A happy chuckle passed out of them as he watched more and more of the trees pan out. Yet again air pressed into his lungs, and now he found himself unable to get the calming oxygen down.

Shock did not settle in him anymore, pure panic racing through his blood.

Sheer pain making its way through his shoulder. Or what used to be his shoulder. He pressed a hand to where his limb had imploded on him. His freezing hand made contact with a seething hot liquid. Red added to the list of colors he saw when not kept in his white cell.

Rapid breaths escaped in and out of his lips. His mind now infinitely more tired than earlier. Spots of black grew over his eyes as he let his knees buckle. But what he assumed would be damp and even colder grass didn't hit him, only gravity defying its own laws as an arm held his one arm.