Pet Pat :D (Ren x Doc)

OoooOOOOO a ship? And RenDoc out of all of them? Yes, there's gonna be a lot fo RenDoc and a lot of Ethodubs, hopefully.

Warnings: none! Just super sweet fluff!

Ship: RenDoc
EnJOY!

——————

Ren aimlessly cuddled closer to Doc. Their movie night had gone to shambles as the both of them were too tired to even grab the remote. Doc had been working on more than enough projects and Ren was just sleepy in general. The dog had too many responsibilities as king and it led him to his demise pretty quickly. I guess Bdubs was to blame for that. But the two hadn't spent time together since the crowning of the king. And they had both missed it, a lot.

Ren got snatched out of his thoughts as the creeper hybrid began scratching behind the dog's ears. The ex-king whined in surprise as his tail wagged. He was delighted, happy. Only Doc knew about his hybrid side. They had a discussion once about their hybrid selves, turns out Doc was terribly afraid of cats.

Doc smirked as he watched the dog in complete bliss. And he wasn't surprised when he rolled around and laid on his back. Another whine passed through his lips as Doc continued to pet him. The German pulled him into his lap as Ren stretched his legs, laying his head in the crook of Doc's neck.

Something in his mind felt fuzzy as he kissed the other hybrid. Doc's breath hitching in surprise as he stopped petting the dog. Afraid he did something. When Ren kept kissing him as he trailed upwards his face grew redder. The dog peppering him with kisses randomly.

"Ren— you okay there bud?" Doc chuckled. Ren pulled his head back to stare at the taller. His eyes shining as Doc awkwardly chuckled.

"Mine." Ren stated blankly, nuzzling his face into Doc's neck once more. The creeper chuckled as he hugged him tightly.

For the rest of the night, Doc was stuck in that position. Getting occasional kisses as squeezes as he petted the puppy. Finding his good spot as the dog's tail became a literal weapon. And Doc was happily surrounded by the dog engulfing him. But he didn't mind. He didn't mind at all.

——————
WC: 376

This is an old an quite cringe oneshot but the idea is there, expect the big boy oneshots soon :D