The group

"Hey" Jamiie says walking up to Maxi sitting alone, staring at the school parking lot where a group of kids were, it was an intense stare like he was purley putting his energy into figuring out what was going on with them.

Jamiie looked at them, knowing they were the ones who tried to follow her that day, the fact both of them were practically burning holes in the back of their heads trying to figure out what was going on.

"I was wondering when you were going to show up, almost had a panic attack"

"Well my bad I decided to take a shower" Jamiie replied as Maxie began to fold his arms a frustrated expression spread across his face

"A shower takes an hour? We both woke up at six, you got here at eight-fifteen, and school starts at eight-thirty"

"Well sorry I took up your time"

"Honestly I thought that truck lucked out on you," Maxie says looking at the old truck, wondering if someone's parts were just spray-painted on

"How dare you!"

"What? It has like one maybe two good miles left in it before it needs an oil change or if you saw the bottom out and start acting like you in the flintstones"

"It's not that old"

"It's pretty old"

"It runs better than your car"

"Sure it does, whatever you think. Have you ever driven faster than fifty miles on that thing? Cause it looks older than the computers in the library and we had to blow layers of dust off those things"

"Okay I get it, my truck is old. What are you even staring at? You've only broken eye contact twice since I got here" Jamiie said in an attempt to change the topic.

"Should I be worried about those people being silent?" Maxi said not looking down,

"You've noticed it too? Well, they did try to follow me" Jamie responded

"Really when?" Maxi said almost snapping his neck and turning it to face jamiie

"Like two days ago, I jumped out of a window," Jamiie says, her tone of voice changing to a matter-of-fact tone

"A window?"

"And then I found Regina in the parking lot"

"At least my traumatizing moments are spaced out"

"Nah it's better to have it all in one that way my brain doesn't have time to think about it" Jamiie responded honestly glancing every now and again at the group to make sure they weren't going to pull what they did last time.

"Honestly I stopped thinking"

"Did you see we have a new student," Jamiie says anticipating his reaction of him once he sees

"Someone willing came here?"

"Appenerly when the principal called me down to force me to show him the classes he turned into a detective and started questioning about the things that happened in this town"

"That's weird"

"Not weirder than what he looks like if he is a grown man trying to pretend to be a teenager I wouldn't be surprised"

"Would that be the weirdest thing to happen in this school?"

"No, but that would rank top 5"

"Top 5? That would easily be top 3, well see you in class" Maxiie says as he hears the bell go off and began walking towards the school building