Parseltongue

POV ADA MARROW

I waited for Sebastian outside the Apparition lessons classroom, all three of us would be taking it this year. Thankfully both boys had saved away their money exactly for the class. I was worried I'd have to pay for it, not that I was against paying for their lessons. I was just a bit strapped for money at the moment.

Unfortunately Sebastian wouldn't be in the same lessons as Ominis and I. Students started to file out of the classroom, people talking with one another about their plans for the upcoming weekend. When Sebastian came out his eyes fell onto me as I leaned back against the wall, holding my books. I pushed off the wall and walked to him.

"We need to talk." I murmured, motioning off to the side down the opposite hallway to a dead end. Sebastian only nodded and walked off with me.

"Nox gave me information last night about Black keeping record of the first trial in his office." I kept my voice low, leaning into him.

"So I take it we're going to do some sneaking?" He asked, "Gotta keep ourselves well rounded." He teased, chuckling. I couldn't help but smile at him.

"Yes, I'm glad we're on the same page."

"We can go tonight." He offered, "After curfew, it'll be dark and we'll be less likely to be seen using disillusionment."

"That's the thing, we won't need that. Nox was generous enough to give me his invisibility cloak."

"He has an invisibility cloak?" Sebastian's brows raised, I nodded. "It's under my bed right now but I just wanted us to lay out a plan for this evening."

Sebastian rubbed his hand along his jaw, eyes closing as he thought over everything.

"After curfew would still be the best time. Knowing Black he would be sound asleep and will not be disturbed by anyone, not even his House Elf."

"Since the cloak is in my room, I'll sneak out and go to the Slytherin Dungeons and wait for you outside. Then we can both hide under it and make our way to the Headmasters office."

"Brilliant." Sebastian grinned at me, "So it's a date?"

"Only you would think of this as a date." I rolled my eyes, shaking my head. "You're unbelievable."

"I've been told that's my best trait. I'm very opportunistic. Now, this is settled. I'm meeting Ominis at the Gate for a quick trip to Hogsmeade."

"Oh? Can I tag along?" I smiled at him then frowned as he shook his head.

"I'm sorry but this is a highly confidential trip. It's a boy thing." He held a glint in his eye, I was now thoroughly confused.

"Another time Ada, we can all go down and study at The Three Broomsticks. Promise." His smile met his eyes as he looked down at me, when had he gotten so much taller? I mean he was always taller then me now it felt like he towered over me much like Ominis did.

"I'll keep you to that promise." I smiled a bit shyly, "Another time then, you and Ominis have fun."

"We will." He gave a small wave to me and hurried off.

POV SEBASTIAN SALLOW

"Sorry I'm late." I jogged up, slowing to a stop next to Ominis.

"What kept you?" He started off down the path keeping his wand high, I followed.

"Ada stopped me, Nox seems to have some regret for you getting picked." I stated, "He's offered to make sure you stay alive through the tournament."