chapter 1, mail surprise!

VANCES REACTION

Third person pov:
Vance hopper walked with his hands stuffed inside his hoodie, opening the front door after a long horrible day of school. Luckily that will be the last on for a few months before starting 10th grade. Vance saw his mother cleaning the dishes and he thought of giving her presents since mothers day came up.

"Hey ma" Said vance as vances mother, Chloe turned around happy seeing her son. "Hello hun! How was school?" Asked Mrs hopper. Vance explained his day while Mrs hopper listened and laughed.  "Here you go, happy mothers day or shit" said vamce as he gave his mother a teddy bear and roses. His mother eyes grew happiness and kissed her son in the cheek. "Aww thank you dear!" Said Mrs hopper happily picking up the roses and bear.

Vance walked to his room and opened the door throwing his backpack on the ground. He saw a note on his nightstand to see it read his name in fancy letters. Vance opened it, confused and then his reaction dropped.

HELLO!
DEAR VANCE HOPPER, THIS NOTE IS FOR YOU TO JOIN THE SUMMER CAMP AT THE DENVER CRAMPERS! SINCE YOUR GRADES HAVENT BEEN THE BEST THIS CAMP SHOULD HELP YOU ACHIEVE, MAKE FRIENDS, AND EVEN MAKE YOUR GRADES GO HIGHER! IF YOUR NOT ATTENDING THIS THEN GOOD LUCK WORKING!

from, Mrs Davis aka principal!:)

Vance yelled In anger he clearly didn't want to go but has to since he doesn't want to work in something that he will hate his whole life! There was a file to attend the camp and he texted the number that showed at the bottom paper, he filled the application and yipppy! He was now in summer camp!

How exciting...😊

BRUCES REACTION

THIRD PERSON POV:
Bruce opened the door, exitced to give his mother the flowers he got her for mothers day but that was until he could hear yelling coming from outside. He signed and looked the door behide him sneaking quietly into his room hoping his mother wouldn't notice but she did anyway.

"BRUCE YAMADA GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE NOW!" screamed Mrs yamada as Mr Yamada looked pissed, clearly at Bruce's mother. "Yes?" Asked bruce he sounded annoyed since he did just have a long day of school and you might be saying, break is here! But no, well not for Bruce.

"Don't give me that attitude young man!, and anyway what is this?!" Said Mrs Yamada slamming a paper that read "MATH" it was Bruce's test score that said '97%'. Bruce was confused? He got an A on the test so what was odd about the score being 97?. "Okay.. what about it?" Said bruce looking at his mom. Oh she grew mad, furious filled her. "What about it? I DID NOT RAISE YOU LIKE THIS YOU BRAT!" Yelled Mrs Yamada. "Hun it's fine come on! It's just a 97?!" Yelled Mr Yamada as bruce grew upset. He felt rage go through him, he clenched his fist together feeling smoke come out if his head.

"What the fuck mom?! It's just 3 points away from getting a fucking 100% what the hell is wrong with you?!" Yelled bruce as Mr Yamada soften his faced, Mrs Yamada gasped in shocked she couldn't believe her sweet son said something like this to her! On mother's day especially! (WELL HE DID BITCH)

"What is wrong, with me? What the hell is wrong with you?! You are such a disgrace to this family I did everything for you! And you give me this? Your an awful son I never want you near me again! And watch your tone with me or your out, alone!" Yelled Mrs Yamada as she pointed upstairs. Bruce furrowed his eyes, he threw the bouquet of roses at the floor and walked away, quickly running upstairs. He opend the door and locked it feeling tears burst out.

He cried, and cried. Why did his own mother tell him this? Was it true?! Was he just some stupid teen that made his family life a disgrace? He hide his face in his knees sobbing. What the hell has she done for him? Nothing! It was all his father not her! He kept crying till he heard a 'ding' noise go off from his phone. He got up and picked the phone typing the password and opening messages.

_________________________________________
BILLY TEXT

BRUCES TEXT

BILLY WILLY LIKES KITTY🔥

"Hey dude! Imm join summer camp at Denver you should join!"

"I'm not stupid so why?"

"Uh duh I don't wanna be alone with creeps! And plus you could be away from your psycho mom of urs"

"Mmm your right okay when tho?"

"In 2 days! I better see your ass there"

"Whatever text u later"

"BYEEEEEE"

"bye"
_________________________________________

Bruce dropped his phone, his tears went dry already but he still felt sad. He laid in his bed, sad that his mother said she didn't want near him because he did actually love his mother but.. in a different way, but summer camp should cheer him up! Maybe even find someone that he would love.. a special girl! Or maybe a special guy.

I KNOW I HAVENT FINISHED MY OTHER 3 BOOKS I HAVE BUT I HAD AN IDEA SO I JUST HAD TO DO IT DONT EXACTLY THINK IMM BE FAST AND POSTING BUT THIS DOESNT MEAN IMM GIVE UP ON MY STORIES!

this is brance btw. BAHAHAH