chapter 3, bus trip

NO ONES POV!!:
today was 6:39am Monday which means today is the day of the crampers saying goodbyes to their loved ones until for 6 months. Vance hugged his mother goodbye, she cried into his arms she loves his child too goddam much. Mr Yamada hugged bruce and Mrs Yamada death stared bruce, jelouse that he loved his father more.

Vance picked his bags and went on the bus, seeing a few faces but since it was early there wasn't much teens yet. He sat down all the way in the back, placing his bag down and putting his earphones on listening to rock. He bobbed his head to the beats but that was until he saw out of the window a teen he wouldn't expect to even be on the bus! Is that...

Bruce Yamada?!

What would HE be here? That kid smarter than anyone in the school? Woukd it be extra credit? Hm maybe thought vance since that kid would take ANY Extra credit if there was. Vance saw the boy hoped ok the bus looking around seeing plenty people shocked, some even making space for him. Bruce looked around amd saw the back thinking no one would be there but once he got there he sat down, placed his stuff ehike everyone stared in shocked. Bruce turned hus head in confusion to see vance, vance hopper right next to him.

"Oh.. uh I didn't know u" said bruce trying to figure out what to say. "It's whatever" said vance as bruce nodded shocked that vance didn't beat the k8ving shit out of him. People stared in shocked, some gasped of the response of vance. "What the fuck you looking at?!" Yelled vance as his voice sounded raspy. Everyone turned around quickly and sitting straight.

Vance scoffed and placed his earphones back on, this bus ride should take a pretty long time. Thought bruce checking the time and it read '3 hours and 39 minutes before getting to camp denver!' Bruce sighed and closed his phone, hus eyebags were noticeable so clearly he didn't get much sleep last night. Bruce closed his eyes but opend the straight away when a the bus came across a bump. Bruce closed his eyes again but that was until he could see black, he could still hear stuff but his eyes stayed closed. His head was on something warm and cozy, bruce got comfortable and slept on this random couch or wall but little did he know that it was vance that he was laying his head on.

Vance froze in shocked, bruce Yamada?! Sleeping on vances shoulder? Crazy! Vance looked at the boy and looked straight to see people looking again, gance hissed and they instantly looked away. Vance would of psuehd bruce away but.. he didn't? Odd. Vance ended up sleeping aswell laying his head on the window whike Bruce's head was laid on vances shoulder amd a hand wrapped around vances waist by bruce hand. Oh how would later the afternoon be, will bruce come with a bruise ? Or maybe not?

SMALL ASS CHAPTER IK SORRY! NEXT CHAPTER GONNA BE WHO THEY GONNE BE PARTNER UP WITH TO SLEEP AT THE CABINS!!!!!!!!!!:))))