chapter 8, he has a gyat

"Yo bruce have you caught anyone?" Asked finney. Bruce jumped and his breathing became slower. "Holy Damyu don't do that!" Yelled bruce. "Well yea I caught like 3 some random people and vance. " said bruce. "Have you?" Asked bruce. "No that bitch billy runs to fast" said finney.

"Dude imm tell you something but you swear you won't tell anyone" said bruce. Finney smiled and nodded. "Vance has a huge gyat like once I saw him with a tail around his waist, and he walked away I saw how huge his ass is" said bruce. "Bruce.. bruce calm down don't get horny" said finney laughing.

Bruce wasn't lying. The way his slim body, the belt perfectly fitting around his waist made bruce eyes wide. (Gay bruce??)

*NIGHT*

"I'm so fucking tired.." yawned robin. "AAAAAAA same" said billy scratching his back. Vance came out of the bathroom, he was the last one in there to changed and everyone else were shocked to see what vance was wearing.

Vance was wearing a black tank top and shorts that reveals his so called 'gyat' Bruce's says. "Oh my lord VANCE" Yelled griffin. Brucr looked vance up and down  and looked away giggling. "You weren't wrong" said finney, bruce smacked finney in his arm and laughing.

"What the fuck you looking at bitch" said vance. "Damyu.." said robin. "Guys uhm well vance don't get mad but" said billy. "What?" Asked vance. "I'm getting a boner-"

EHEHHHHEEEEAABAH I'm high sorry.