chapter 12, sneaking out

Bruce woke up it was 3am, he turned around hearing a knock at the window beside him. Bruce opened the window seeing the same blonde curls he misses. "Vance? What is-" began brucr before being shut by a hand covering him. "Wanna sneak out?" Said vance. Bruce was shocked sneaking out? Sounds bad but with vance? Hell yea! He nodded and then was coming out of the window and closing it slowly to not wake up the others.

Vance Jumps off from the roof of the cabin. Bruce is scared he has never jumped off a roof let alone sneak out! "Vance I'm scared.." said bruce. "Come on don't be pussy" said vance. Bruce shake dhus head gripping onto the roof. Vance signed in frustration. "Fine, I will catch you " said vance holding out both hands. "Postive?" Said bruce. "Yes I promise" said vance. "Pinky swear..?" Said bruce. Vance nodded and bruce began to slid off and jumped onto vances arms.

Bruce wrapped his arms around vance and realizing he was already down. "Oh sorry!" Said Bruce. "Come on" said vance looking away from bruce since his cheeks were pink. "Where did u go?" Asked bruce. The wind howled against Bruce's back, he shiverd feeling the wind brush over him. "I just had to be somewhere for a bit but I got bored and I came to..." said vance not finishing his sentence. "TO see ME? oooo you missed me didn't you!" Said Bruce smiling. "What? No! I was uh.. trying to go to my bed but I somewhat appeared at your window..?" Said vance stuffing hus hands inside his pockets.

"Mhm... oh guess what! Some stupid bitch came and now is sleeping in YOUR bed! The others are saying that its whatever and act like your going to be gone forever, your coming back right?" Said bruce stopping. "I hope" said vance seeing the sad face on bruce disappointed him since bruce doesn't know he leaving for good.

"Look I promise I will be back, okay?" Said vance. Bruce smiled and nodded. He swaddle away and then fell into a pond. Vance laughed at bruce who was coverd in mud but then vance slipped and fell on top of Bruce. They both laughed and tried getting up but failed by crashing into a tree and a bush.

"Hey we should do this more often since I don't know when I will see you" said vance. "Oh yes! That would be amazing I don't want to be any minute in that place" said bruce. Vance then threw water at bruce and began running, bruce gasped dramatically and got a full of mud and chased vance around.

"Hey look let's go over here!" Said vance. Bruce followed seeing vance getting on top of a Roof. "If I falk I swear  vance hopper I wilk curse you!" Said Bruce siting down next to vance. "Yamada cussing? Don't worry pretty boy, your not gonna fall" said vance yawning.

Vance pulled his arm out and brought bruce closer to himself by bringing his waist. Bruce sweared his face was red. "Wait did you just call me pretty boy?!" Screamed bruce. "Shhh, there gonna hear you. Pretty boy" said vance whispering into Bruce's ear. Bruce felt vances breath onto his neck and he swore he almost pissed himself.(griffin?!)

For a few hours bruce blabber about blake and his annoying ass now being with his friends and thinking how his friends would leave him. "Stupid blake taking my friends, I will end his sorry ass with my baseball bat smashing his head until his brain splatter everywhere." Said bruce feeling anger rise him. "Calm down, I'm sure billy and griffin won't leave you since there prick dicks are crazy like you" said vance rubbing his thumb to Bruce's waist.

"I hate him, especially finney ugh that worthless bitch!" Said Bruce. Vance laughed, "Yamada your cursing? Am I dreaming" said vance looking at bruce who had an 'you seriously' look. Vance laughed even more and still had his arm around Bruce's waist that bruce kept looking at every 9 seconds.

"Why are your eyes Red?" Said vance putting his hand behide Bruce's neck. Bruce stayed quiet, embarrassed to tell vance why. "Hm? What's wrong" said vance. "So like at 3am I was watching cat videos and one was where a cat was crying and look okay! I felt bad!" Saud bruce. "Your so werid" said vance laughing. Bruce was talking about how the cats were silly or crying but all vance heard were, "and then" or "silly" Vance was focused on Bruce's lips and facial expressions.