chapter 5, ugliness! or maybe.. prettiness?

THE END OF THE TIMER IS THE LOUD BEEP FROM THE SPEAKER THAT WOKE EVERYONE UP!!!!!!

ENJOY.

☆☆☆☆

THIRD PERSON POV!!!
the sun was coming up, birds chirping and frogs playing in the mud but all of the sudden a loud alarm came up.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!*

Bruce got up immediately scared and turned around quickly hearing a big thump. Bruce rubbed his eyes as he heard some people groaning and cry. Brucr looked down to see vance on the ground while cussing, robin head is out of the bed, billy butt was in the air while a hand sticking out, and lastly griffin was giggling with finney. Bruce's eyes looked shocked by seeing vance on ground.

"WHAT THE FUCK! WHO THE FUCK WOKE ME UP OH I SWEAR WHOEVER DID I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS" Yelled vance as a sudden speaker was heard.

"GOOD MORNING CAMPERS! I HOPE YOU HAD A VERY NICE NIGHT, I KNOW I DID.. BUT ANYWAYS GET UP AND START GETTING READY I WILL SEE EVERYONE AT THE CAFETERIA TO SEVER YOU ALL BREAKFAST"

robin groaned and got up, instantly falling to the ground by vances leg. Robij got up seeing an angry vance and in minutes robin was on the ground crying for help. "PLEASE I SWEAR I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE THERE! HELP-" yelled robin as he was rolling around the ground kicking his feet by vances arm around his neck. "YOU BITCH" Yelled vance choking robin.

"Vance calm down" said billy scratching his back. "Whatever you better back the fuck off" said vance in a stern voice as he threw robin. Robin breath for air and cried, playful cries of course. "Okay!" Said robin falling to the ground. Finney laughed a little and started to speed walk over to the bathroom before anyone could but then was stop but a hand on finneys shoulder. Finney was turned around quickly by a growling vance, finney pit his hands in the air and then vance pushed finney aside entering the bathroom.

"Damyu never knew vance was like that" said finney as Billy giggled. "I COULD FUCKING HEAR YOU BITCH." Yelled vance as finney was to stunned to speak. "The woman was to the stunned to speak." Said griffin as robin burst out laughing following along with bruce and Billy. "Huh who said I was stunned?!" Said finney as everyone wa shocked. "YOUR A WOMAN?" Yelled robin as he fake fainted on the ground. "The only woman I know is vance yall tripping" said bruce as Billy and robin started giggling.

"Vance hurry up!!" Yelled billy banging on the door. "SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS." Yelled vance. Billy scoffed and came back with a frown. "Why is vance mad today?" Said bruce. "Oh hun he is just on his lady days, like you said he is a woman!" Said griffin as bruce started laughing and robin falling to the ground. "Oksy hut why really?" Said bruce laughing between his sentence.

"Well if something annoys vance in the morning then he will be the most dramatic annoyed person for the whole day or just for the afternoon" said billy as robin nodded in agreement. "Huh.. okay well if nobody gonna do shit then I will because the rest of you are pussys!" Said Bruce as robin and billy went on the ground begging for mercy.

Bruce looked up to see griffin and finney shrugging. Bruce walked over to the bathroom and banged it multiple times. "Vance hurry the fuck up!" Yelled bruce as the shower stopped and loud footsteps were heard. Billy started running in circles and robin began to pray.

"Ah dios salvar a mi estúpido amigo de ser asesinado" "Oh God save my stupid friend from being killed."

said robin and he began praying a prayer. billy was screaming and running around, the door opened showing vance in a white tank top, baggy jeans and a belt around his waist. "Your fucking lucky I'm not gonna beat you ass like the others" said vance as he came closer to Bruce's face. "Oh yea? I would like to see you try" said bruce furrowing his eyebrows. "Fuck off jackass" said vance pushing brucr away from his vance and seeing both billy and robin in shocked from how vance didn't beat Bruce's ass. Bruce looked over at the others and winked while closing the door and whispering, "pussys".

"HOW WHAT?!" siad robin as Billy and robin started to annoy vance on why didn't he smacked the shit out of bruce. "If you two don't fucking get off from my back I will send you two to the hospital if I have to" said vance turning around. Billy and robin nodded and started running away to the closest to chose their clothes.

Vance started to put his shoes on and he actually started to think.. why didn't he actually whoop Bruce's ass? Vanve was to focus on brucr he didn't have the chance right! ... nothing else because vance didn't feel bad at all!... right? But when vance came closer to Bruce's face he would of thought that bruce woukd back away and leave but didnt.. instead bruce came closer.. Vance felt an odd feeling inside his stomach once again and he swear he thought it was the "ugliness" from Bruce's face,

well vance meant prettiness.

NEXT PART LATER, SORRY!

900 WORDS🔥