chapter 14, vance?

Bruce opened his window, closing it and locking it. He had to use the restroom so he hopped off his bed walking over to the restroom when all of the sudden the lights go on revealing his friends with shocked and confused faces.

"Bruce where the hell were you?!" Asked griffin. "Where the fuck were you." Said Bailey going up to bruce, bruce gulped and looked around. "I was uh getting fresh air.." he said. "Who were you with? I saw you talking with someone" said finney. "No one?" Said bruce.

Bruce then speed off to the restroom, locking it. He was shocked that his friends caught him, what else would they say? Ugh.

Bruce finshed using the restroom and he opened the door seeing his friend talking to eachother. They went quiet and stared at Bruce. "You alright bruce?" Asked billy with a concern face, he deeply cared about brucr and wanted to make sure he was okay. Bruce nodded and walked off to his bed hiding in his blankets hearing his friends begin talking again.

Bruce and the others were already sleeping, thankfully Bailey didn't annoy bruce this one night. Bruce actually slept peacefully.

《The next morning.》

Everyone got up, got ready and decided on grabbing some breakfast in the cafeteria. "Guys come on!" Said griffin sitting in a table with his lunch tray. As the rest followed with there lunch tryes in there hands, billy comes up to bruce. "Hey" Said billy. "Oh hey!" Said bruce. "Are you and Bailey.. a thing?" Asked billy. "What? Why would you ask that!" Said Bruce. "Well he's touchy with you and he got upset when you weren't there yesterday night." Said billy, "well no." Said bruce before walking away.

Billy was confused but ignored it, and followed along. "Guys I had a dream where I took a shit and!" Began griffin. "DUDE." said finney. "Awe man.." said griffin. "Guys I saw pou in my dream.." said robin. "POU? THAT POTATO THING?!" Yelled billy, finney giggling.

"Imm use the restroom." Said Bailey leaving. As he was walking he bumped into someone, "Hey watch where you going!" Yelled blake. "Imm go where the fuck I wanna go" the figure said towering over Bailey. Bailey got up and stared at the tall person. Bailey eyes widen before seeing who it was. "The fuck you looking at huh?!" Growled vance going closer to Bailey.

"I was joking!" Said Bailey. "Yeah yeah" said vance looking at Bailey up and down. "Um back away! Punk ass" said Bailey as he Stutter. "What you called me? Repeat again" demanded vance glaring. Bailey stayed quiet before vance slammed him onto a wall. "Gonna repeat that?!" Said vance, vance got a good look of this person. He then remembered it was that kid that moved into his cabin.

"You bitch!" Yelled vance choking Bailey. A few teachers came and took vance away. "Stupid bitch!" Yelled vance. Many campers saw that vance had beat the shit outta Bailey, even bruce.

Bailey was sent to the nurses, while vance was taken away to God knows where. "Was that vance? Damnyu he has a bigger gyat.." said robin. "DUDE WHAT?" Said griffin. "He ain't lying.." said billy. Finney burst out laughing as bruce giggled a bit.

That was vance first time meeting Bailey.

Small chapter bc I SAY SO😔 Guys my waist hurts, AGAIN🙁🙁

I'm a whore for him😻🦅‼️