chapter 11, break day

Bruce woke up with a huge headache and not in the very best mood like he always is. Bruce looked at his phone seeing that today would be "break day" for the campers since supposedly they worked hard. Bruce finshed reading the Gmail that was sent to hun and looked down to see finney andBailey, ugh Bruce hated hated Bailey with all of his heart! Why did he even have to come!!

"Wakey wakey my Kentucky fried chicken.." said griffin going up to Bruce's bed. "Leave me the fuck alone." Said bruce staring at griffin. Griffin eyes widen and nodded quickly ran off with the others.

Bruce layed back down disappointed not seeing the angry blonde. He hopes he comes back and this bailey guy woukd leave. Bruce turned his head to face vances bed seeing holes in the wall that look like that been punched. He was shocked and kinda of giggled, is vance ever coming back? Bruce thought.

"Guys I wouldn't bother Bruce right now, he isn't in the best mood" said griffin. Bruce heard hus name and quickly came closer to hear what they would be saying about him. "Hm why? Is that angry pants still mad for hus little boyfriend leaving? Pathetic." Said finney laughing. "Shut the fuck up finney you shouldn't be talking, robin leaves a second and your ass is complaining 'oh when is he coming back!' Or 'ughh I miss robin.." just imagine not ever seeing him again? Pfft your Pathetic." Said billy, bruce smiled and seeing the look on finney face was priceless.

Fot the rest of the day brucr stayed in his bed watching sad cat videos that made him cry, then he watched silly cats which brought him joy. Bruce was watching in tears seeing a cat fall until he heard a knock on his bed. He got up seeing a plate of food, snacks, a juice and a note? Bruce opened the note and it read,
_________________________________________

"we got you food! Hope when you feel better you can talk to us!!"

From, griffin, billy:), roBiN

_________________________________________

brucr smiled and began to devour the plate and chuge his juice. In 5 minutes eating brucr was crying seeing a cat nit get attention from there owner.

(Bruce)

(Bruce)

(Me)