chapter 10, new camper

Vance had a "talk" with the principle for a good time but since everyone thought vance would be suspended one of the teachers already brought in a new camper that would be brought in and take as a replacement for vance.

"Hello campers! Since one of your roommates well be suspended.. I wonder how... there will be a replacement!" Said the teacher. "WHAT? YOU CANT JUST REPLACE HIM? HES HOT FOR GODSAKE!" Yelled billy, with robin nodding and going to the teachers knees begging. "Ugh.. TOO BAD" Yelled the teacher.

Griffin waa stunned and looked at Bruce who was just staring at nothing. Finney flew from his bed and looked up. "Whoa buddy I didn't mean vance to actually go away?! Calm down whoa YOUR JOE KING" said finney.

"Welcome your new roommate, Bailey! He's from France and he doesn't have the best accent so please be nice, or don't I don't really care" said the teacher before slamming the door bruce came closer to Bailey and started to look at him from up and down.

"Okay great start to meet.. hello I'm finney, the one in the left is griffin the one in the right is billy and the one next to him is robin and lastly this is bruce!.." said finney pushing bruce away. "I don't like bailey.." whispered bruce. "Bruce, vance is gone just.. accept it" said finney.

Bruce scoffed and pushed finney away going up to his Bed and facing the wall. Everyone Accept that vance was gone even tho they are kinda sad but still, while according to Bruce they are fake and he is scard that if he gets to close ro bailey he will forget vance.

Bruce cried in his sleep that night.