chapter 9, pussy licking bitch

"WHAT" Yelled vance. "TEHEHAHAAH" Giggled out griffin and went falling to the ground wheezing.  "What!!" Said billy wincing in pain. "Thats.. I mean who wouldn't?" Said bruce. "DUDE. WHOA WHAT SO LIKE YOU WOULD TO-" yelled finney. "SHUT UP" screamed bruce.

Vance didn't understand what Bruce said but after everyone calmed down, it was about 3am and vance was awake thinking about the situation and after some thinking he eventually understood. Vance was rolling around giggling and kicking his feet. "Dawg go to sleep" Yelled robin. "Let me be or I will punch you until you become toothless" growled vance. "Whoa whoa okay sorry" said robin hiding under the covers.

"Aint no way IM NOT GAY or am i?" Thought vance rolling to face the ceiling. "AM i?" Random thoughts flooded inside vances brain which made it difficult to sleep for him. The next thing vance knows was it was already time to get up! He hasn't sleep at all which is bad, very bad. He gets grumpy and since he is bipolar it makes that worser.

"GOOD MORNING GAYSSS!!" Yelled finney running around. Bruce laughed and smiled. Billy and robin talked aboit the exciting things they would do today and griffin was.. on his way to wake up vance but that was a terrible, TERRIBLE idea.

"Good morning vanc-" griffin began saying but then was thrown off the bed. "HOLY LORDS" Yelled griffin flying in the air, thankfully he landed on top of Bruce. "Owww what the hell griffin!" Said Bruce pushing griffin off of him. Vance mutterd something and began to hop off of the bunkbed, he then started walking to the bathroom receiving stares.

"Ay puto I was-" started robin, vance turned around and came rushing to robin. Robin was with griffin making sure griffin and bruce were okay. Vance picked robin by his shirt and lifting him from the floor. "You wanna mess with me bitch?!" Said vance furrowing his eyebrows. "No sir!" Said robin shaking his head repeatedly. Vance threw robin at billy and stormed off to the bathroom

"Someone's mad.." said bruce. "I think he didn't sleep he acts like that when he had a terrible night" said griffin with robin and Billy agreeing. "Thats another reason why I don't like him! He gets angry so much he's so bipolar" said bruce.  "You saying that but you also here giggling over him!" Said finney. "No I am not! You liar" said bruce even tho it's true he declines. "You said he had a gyat" Finney said as he raised his eyebrows.

"WHAT" Yelled robin. "Same buddy same." Said billy. Instantly everyone looked at billy in shocked. "What?" Said billy laughing. "BRO THATS GAY" said griffin. "Then how u got the boner?" Asked finney. "YOU wanna know?" Siad billy his eyes shocked. Everyone nodded. "By vances ass-"

Vance came out of the bathroom while the others faces were still shocked by billy response. "BY WHAT?" Yelled robin. "Uhhh by your mom!" Said billy, his fingers began to sweat and his breathing became higher . Griffin giggled running to the bathroom while finney crashed into the door. "BITCH" said finney crashing into the door that griffin closed.

Bruce needed to change since some of the others are ready already and he was running out of time. "Imm change look over there okay! DONT turn around." Said bruce. Robin,finney, and billy turned around since vance left to grabbed something. Bruce slid his pants off and changed into a new pair of pants, he then grabbed a new shirt and started to take off his shirt. Right where Bruce was to put his new cleaned shirt on vance walked in without knowing.

"AAAA" screamed bruce. "What the FUCK OH DAMYU" Yelled vance turning around quickly and hiding his face with his hands. "Heehehe" Giggled finney. Bruce instantly put the shirt on and ran to the door and leaving. "OMG AINT NO WAY" Squealed robin. "Shut up" said vance. "YOU KNOW YOU LIKED WHAT YOU SAW" Yelled finney. "Well.." said vance. "Well.. what?" Said billy. "MAYBE I DID" Yelled vance. "OMGV YOU TOO BOO? SAMEE!!" Screamed robin.

*EVERYONE GOT READY AND LEFT TO GRAB BREAKFAST 🥣*

"DUDE THIS BANNANA IS BOMB" Yelled billy. "You sure you ain't licking my dick?" Said griffin. "WHoOO OH MY" Yelled bruce. Finney went laughing at the ground and robin was wheezing. Vance was just staring at his phone, he received a message from his mom saying "Hey! I'm sorry I couldn't text you back look don't be mad at me I know I made you go but please try bud, I miss you and I love you with my whole heart take care!" Vance was excited his mom texted him and even remembered him! Oh his day just got better!!

Vance smiled through the texts his mom said like random stories or how her day was. He was laughing a little and then he looked up to see everyone staring at him, again. "What?" Said vance with a tone, bipolar much. "Uhm dude who got you smiling?" Sais robin. "The fuck you care?" Growled vance. "Ugh whats wrong with you? If your so annoyed by us then sit somewhere else if we made your day worser" said finney.

Vance death stared at finney and grabbed his lunch tray and started walking to the trash can throwing away his food and walking off somewhere else. "Bro you did not have to do thattt?" Said billy. "Don't 'bro' me!" Yelled finney. Billy rolled his eyes and turned to bruce who was looking where vance left off to. "Look wanna come with me to find him?" Said billy to bruce. Bruce nodded and smiled. Billy told the others that him and bruce would go and find vance while robin and griffin said okay finney was still angry.

Bruce and Billy walked around for a good 10 minutes until Billy stopped and heard screams. Billy brought bruce over where everyone was screaming and in the middle was some teen and vance?!

"You gonna do something? Is the queer to scared? I'm being a gentleman so ladies first" said the teenager, some kids gasped. "YO ASS GONNA BE DEAD!" Yelled some random kid. "What did you called me?" Said vance clenching his fist. Vance was angry, pissed actually since he was having a bad day this teenager doesn't know how much they pain would be vances punches.

"I ain't you sissy, I said Is the queer too scared-" before the teenager could say anything else vance punched in kid right in the mouth, vance launched at the kid and started throwing punches before the kid even do anything. The teenager friends came and 2 of them Grabbed vance while another one of them started punching vance.

Vance hit his head on the teenager face and threw the other 2 behide him. Vance kicked the 2 teenagers aside and started also beating the shit out of them while another Friend came and jumped onto vance. Vance fell on the ground and hit his head on the concrete ground.

"Ah you pussy licking bitch!" Yelled vance as he got up and punched the teen in the stomach and face. "Oww!!" Screamed the guy. Vance was going to punch the dude again until a random teacher came and separated vance from the teens.

The teacher told everyone to leave while the teacher took vance to the office billy and bruce followed in shocked. Vance is in biggg trouble!!

😈