chapter 4, disgust?

NO ONES POV:!!..
after a long trip on the bus, the teenagers finally got to their destination which means vance and bruce will need to get up! Bruce woke up comfortable on some strange pillow? But when he opens his eyes he scams through what he was laying on and which was VANCE HOPPER?!?

bruce backed away fast, scared of the response of vance as he saw vances head go up slowly. Vance looked at Bruce who had fear in the look of his face. Vance was going to say something but that's where everyone got up and started to leave showing bruce that this was his time to run as fast as he could. Bruce picked his bag and ran through the crowd leaving vance behind confused. Vances mind grew anger thinking what he's done and why didn't he just punch bruce right in his mouth for even coming near him!?

Vance huffed and grabbed his bag and walked off the bus seeing Bruce running away fast, vance was disappointed but he ignored it and followed the teacher who was giving directions.

"Alright students! My name is Albert and i will be your teacher this whole summer! Now Form Into a line and you will he given a paper showing which one is your cabin, once finshed feel free to walk around and don't even try escaping." The guy said, vance felt teens push him around seeing everyone already getting there paper amd checking if they had the same cabin with there friends, some girl squealing of getting there "best friends for life!" Vance rolled his eyes and formed into the line.

Next up was vance and some guy gave vance a paper saying, "A1" Vance walked around the place trying to find his cabin number. Vance finally found the cabin and opened it without hesitant seeing 2 guys on one side of the cabin and 3 other dudes unpacking. Vance closed the door seeing eyes burning to him, some looked shocked by sharing the same cabin with vance but vance ignored them instead he saw a face that looked like...Bruce's?!

"Yooo dawg! Vance hopper? What upp!" Screamed robin as Billy looked shocked and smiled. Vance smirked a little bit before going over to the 2 teens and pushing them to the bed. Billy kicked his feet giggling while robin tried fighting back but failed. As vance was bullying his two friends he hasn't seen in a long time, bruce looks over and he quickly hides his face in a pillow and goes under the covers. Finney and griffin stared at Bruce in confusion and laughed a little.

"Uhm bruce?" Said finny as bruce shaked. Vance turned around seeing Bruce poke his head out, bruce looked at vance who was already death staring at him. Vance squints his eyes and furrows his eyebrows and bruce jumped  quickly hiding himself with the blankets again shivering this time.

Vance rolled his eyes and pushed both robin and billy to the bed and running to the top of the bed. "I call the top bunk!" Yelled vance as Billy scoffed. "HEY! I ALREADY DID HA! LOSER.." said billy as vance threw Billy's bag on billy face before billy could say something he falls heads first earning a groan from him and laughter from robin. "What did you say Showalter?" Said vance as his voice sounded annoyed. "NOTHING! nothing.." said billy as he rubbed his head and robin still giggling.

"Poor billy!" Said griffen as he whispered to finney and bruce. "Awwe wanna go kiss him a booboo?" Said finney as bruce giggled. "Shut up!" Said griffin red appeared his cheeks. "FUCK OFF JACKASS" Yelled vance as Billy tried throwing punches at vance. "NO YOU BITCH" Yelled billy getting thrown at the floor. "Ow..." said billy as robin burst out laughing and vance throwing a pillow at billy.

"Hmm bruce what about you? The bus ride with vance looked like something?" Said finney as he lifted his eyebrows and griffin giggling. "It's was nothing okay! And plus I hate vance" said bruce as he turned his head to see vance grabbing clothes from his bag and walking to the bathroom noticing bruce was looking and he death stared at Bruce. Bruce looked away fast, his eyes widen as griffin and finney began to whisper laugh. "Why tho?" Said finney.

"Ever since vance came back from juvie he started to fail school, start fights, smoke and drink! This is why he is here at summer camp" argue bruce. "Then why u here?" Said griffin. "Extra credit and I wanted to get away from home" said bruce as finney and griffin nodded. "What about you guys?" Asked bruce. "I'm here for robin and griffins here because he failed science" said finney. "Sooo.. you and robin huh?" Said bruce as finny smacked bruce, a tinted pink appeared in finneys cheeks.

"We are just friends! I swear!" Said finney. "Next thing you know they are having se-" said griffin as bruce started laughing and finney pushed griffin off the bed. "SHUT UP!" Yelled finney bringing the others attention. "Ow! It's not my damn problem you will fuck ro-" said griffin as he looked up to see robin and Billy tilting there heads. "WHAT YOU STARING AT?" Yelled griffin. Robin looked away, the shower turned off which means vance should get out in a bit.

While finney, bruce, and griffin were giggling about random stuff vance yelled robin asking for a pair of shorts since his dumbass forgot to grab some. "ROBIN GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND GRAB ME SOME SHORTS" Yelled vance as robin giggled. "And what if I dont?" Said robin as everyone stayed quiet. The door opened a little showing vances wet head. "I swear your Fucking life is straight dead, you ass better or I will beat your ass." Demanded vance grabbing Robin's shirt and yelling at his face. Robin was scared but still denied.

"Nope! Get them yourself" said robin pulling off of vances grip. Vance closed the door and yelled before opening the door vance came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and no shirt. "You little bitch." Said vance as he death stared robin, robin was laughing with billy. Finneys eyes were wide and griffin was laughing at bruce who jaw was on the ground basically drooling.

"Bruce?" Said griffin as bruce closed his eyes and his face became red. Vance bended over grabbing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and before going back to the bathroom he looked at Bruce who was checking vance out. "The fuck you looking a?!" Said vance. "Oh uh um" said bruce as finney laughed and vance scoffed locking the bathroom to change.

"Sooo you like what you saw? Thank me I know" said robin as bruce pushed robin away. "Come on.. you know you did" said robin while billy laughed and bruce flipped robin off. "WOW after what I did? I gave you a favor" said robin as he sounded offended. Griffin and finney giggle while some loud speaker was heard and everyone went quiet.

"HELLO CAMPERS! I KNOW YOU ALL MIGHT BE EXHAUSTED SO EVERYONE TAKE A SHOWER AND HIT THE BUCKERS, TOMORROW WE WILL WAKE YOU UP AT 6AM FOR BREAKFAST AND REMEMBER GET READY FOR TOMORROW MORNING!

GOODNIGHT!!"

Vance then came out of the bathroom with wet hair and new clothes. Robin got up slowly making his way to the bathroom but the was pushed down on the ground by vance pushing him. Vance death stared at robin and billy before climbing up to the bunk and going on his phone. Robin and Billy robin to the bathroom since the bathroom had 2 separate showers and don't worry there hid from eachother but it's was because vance wanted to shower by himself so that is why vance showerd himself in the bathroom.

Finney and griffin went to choose their clothes and bruce decided to go up to his bed which was also on the top bunk and laid down watching on his phone. Bruce put his phone down and started watching dance moms. He gasped as his face was shocked by the fight show that was happening. (Tablet kid)

Bruce looked over at vance who wasn't far away but close enough to have a conversation with. Vance was sleeping with an arm out of the bed and the blanket covering his body. Bruce saw small details about vances face like his freckles, his long curly hair, his smooth lips. Wait what the hell?! What was bruce thinking! That's just werid...

Whatever.

Pootie.