The Silly

a/n: just like in my other fics, any characters over 18 or that would have a big age gap with the reader are aged DOWN. Also, Y/N and everyone else is using honorifics but I just don't wanna write them.
____________________________

Your everyday routine was just wake up, go on your phone, eat, go to school 10 minutes late, be bored in school, walk home, be on your phone for the rest of the day, eat at 3 am, go to sleep, and repeat! Very simple! Read Tokyo Revengers or watch some weird animes that pop up on your for you page.

You would've thought that finally going outside would be a good thing but unfortunately no. What's the one thing that happens when you finally go outside? You get fucking killed! Straight up murdered! Your loser self finally left home but instead of having a peaceful day, you DIED!

So why were you awake in some random room and your little cute self again? What grade were you even in? Who cares about that? You quickly get up as you hear an unfamiliar but familiar voice call out to you. You open the door and walk out and see it was a woman who had somewhat similar features to you.

'There's no doubt about it...she's my mom! But she doesn't look like my mom. Have I been reincarnated?' You thought as she turned away.
"Did you stay up again, sweetie? I know you like reading but...you're always so tired!" She scolded.

"Sorry..." You apologized not knowing what else to say. She ruffled your hair which you honestly enjoyed. Were you always this touch-starved?

"Go take a shower okay? Today you're gonna have that play date remember?" She reminded as she tidied up the living. "Play date? With who?" You asked as you tried finding a towel. Your mom chuckled and quickly gave you one.

"With our new neighbors remember? The lady next door invited us!" She said as you made your way to the bathroom. Thank god the door you opened was the bathroom. You shut the door and locked it.

"You sure you don't need help?" You heard your mom's muffled voice ask. "No, I'm fine!" You replied as you started taking off your clothes. You hopped in the shower, and the warm water hitting your back made you sigh.

'I'm not even mad at the reincarnation since I look pretty cute but I just realized that whole conversation was in Japanese...' You thought as you started applying a sweet-smelling shampoo to your hair.

Were you mixed? Your mom had many Hispanic household items, Valentina, those dried peppers and spices from Mexican supermarkets, you saw a cross hanging on the wall and a fucking Virgin Mary candle.

That one song you've been hearing on tiktok was stuck in your head now. "You're spinning me around, my feet are off the ground." You mumbled as you washed your body. You finished your shower and got changed into some dress your mom made you put on. You blow-dried your hair and brushed it. You also put on some scented body lotion.

You were all ready and so was your mom. She styled your hair all pretty and you two were ready to go! You guys were wearing simple outfits, not anything fancy!

"Remember you have to bow when greeting. Oh! And do you remember the honorifics?" She asked and you nodded. You remembered some but not all, you were so glad you sounded good in Japanese.

Your mom knocked on the door and you immediately recognized her. It was fucking Chifuyu's mom! Did you get reincarnated into Tokyo Revengers?!

"Hello, thank you for having us!" Your mom said with a bow and you bowed too. "Oh, Come in! Chifuyu come here!" She yelled as she let you two in.

Their house was nice. It brought you a sense of comfort. You were patiently waiting, spaced out and he popped his head in the kitchen.

"Yes, Mom?" He asked and looked surprised to see you. His mom motioned for him to come. "This is M/N and Y/N. She'll be transferring to your school soon, be nice to her okay?" She said and told you two to go to Chifuyu's room. You two sort of sat in silence and what made it even worse was that you both tried talking at the same time.

"I'm L/N Y/N, nice to meet you." You greeted me with a small smile. "Matsuno Chifuyu..." He replied. He was so cute, too bad he'd ruin his hair soon. That pompadour was NOT it.

"So what do like to do for fun, Matsuno?" You asked as you looked around his room. "I like reading manga!" He answered as he took one out to show you. He was warming up to you!

"I don't think I've ever read that one..." You said but you both turned your attention to a certain meow. "Excalibur!" Chifuyu exclaimed as he opened the window.

'PEKE J IS SO CUTE!!' You thought as Peke J or Excalibur jumped into the room. He meowed and rubbed against you. "He's so cute!" You exclaimed as you started petting him.

"I know right? I recused him from the rain." Chifuyu said as he sat next to you. Excalibur purred as you and Chifuyu pet him.

You two played with Excalibur the whole time. You were so in love with this cat! "What?! You listen to Lamp too?" You asked and Chifuyu blushed slightly. "Yeah, I do! But it's not manly at all!" He whined.

"Who cares about being manly! Lamp is so good! And besides you're more cute than manly." You retorted. He blushed slightly and pouted. "We're going to middle school next year, I gotta be manly!" He said.

You laughed and pet Excalibur once more before your mom told you it was time to leave. You and your mom thanked them for having you two over. "Bye-bye, Fuyu!" You exclaimed as you left.

"Fuyu huh? You guys got along great?" Your mom asked as she unlocked your apartment door. "Yeah! He likes Lamp!" You exclaimed as you took off your shoes and put on your house slippers.

"Shall we have takeout, sweetie?" She asked you and you nodded. You heard her dialing a number, most likely some food place that delivers. You went to your room and just laid on your bed.

'I've already met one of the sillies! Now all that's left is Baji and Ryusei...' You thought as you yawned. You grabbed the book on your little desk area and your music player. You inserted a Lamp song and started reading to pass the time.

______________________________

"Fuyu huh?" Chifuyu's mom asked teasingly. "IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!" Chifuyu whined with a blush.