Promise

You and Chifuyu were helping Baji move his furniture even though you were weak as shit. Baki's mom even told you it was okay to not help but you can't let Chifuyu one up you!

"I'm gonna pass out." You whined as you threw yourself on the floor. "You barely did anything...." Chifuyu grumbled.

"I moved...some things okay?!" You retorted making Chifuyu glare at you. You really needed those fighting lessons...

You continued moving things but then Baji and his mom started arguing cause she messed something up. You saw Chifuyu struggling to move the big closet and Baji carried it with ease.

"What the hell are you eating? No way you're a middle schooler!" You exclaimed and he chuckled. Ms. Baji made some food for you guys and you all ate while watching a drama.

The three of you talked while Ms. Baji simply smiled at you guys. "You idiots. In most of these cases, the fourth guy fighting on the tv is the culprit." You all turned back to look at her.

"The main character, the sidekick, the girl, and then the killer! That's why the old man is the culprit." She explained. "He's not that old! If he's an old man, then you're an old woman too!" Baji retorted.

"That's the one thing you never say to a woman..." You mumbled looking at the chaotic scene in front of you. "Oh?! What did you say Keisuke?" She asked irritated.

________________________________

Ms. Baji and her son were soundly asleep while you and Chifuyu were awake. "Let's help clean up, Fuyu!" You said happily. The two of you cleaned up the dishes and you cleaned the table while Chifuyu washed the dishes. Ms. Baji woke up and sat up.

"Y/N, Chifuyu." She called out, making the both of you look at her. "Can you go to the convenience store around the corner and get me some turmeric?"

"Oh! And some of those cake rolls with chocolate chips...The cheeky ones that try to up the quality a notch." She added. "Okay!" You and Chifuyu agreed.

As the two of you were putting your shoes on Ms. Baji spoke. "Take care of Keisuke." You smiled at her.

"He was born to an idiot like me and an even more idiotic father. And now he's a fool too but..." She glanced at Baji. "He's always sincere in what he does. He's simply irresponsible, I taught him that much."

She let out a small laugh. "It's rare that Keisuke brings a friend home with him, especially a girl. This is the first time I've seen him laughing with his friends." She said staring at him. "Keisuke is an only child. Maybe you're like a "Little brother" to him, Chifuyu. And Y/N, maybe he's finally interested in dating!"

"Don't tease me like that..." You laughed trying to calm your heart down. "I hope Keisuke doesn't make too much of a fool of himself. Keep a close eye on him." Ms. Baji said with a smile.

"Yes!!" Chifuyu exclaimed. Baji was so lucky to have a mom like that...

You and Chifuyu were walking out of the apartments but a certain someone stopped you. "Chifuyu, Y/N. I'm coming with you." Baji said with a yawn.

________________________________

After getting everything, the three of you walked out. "I got an approval from your mom, and it just clicked," Chifuyu said to Baji. "What?" Baji asked confused.

"I'm your 'sworn younger brother' y'know," Chifuyu said with a smile and you laughed at Baki's expression. "What are you even talking about?" Baji asked.

"All I have to do is follow you, Baji. I may have lost track of that, with all that's been going on." Chifuyu started as Baji was slowly walking. "So...that's why! I'll do anything, even chores to be by your side..."

"Same with me! Let's stay together forever guys!" You exclaimed and Baji turned around with a smile. "You morons...You never have to tell me this again!" He exclaimed.

"Yes!!" Chifuyu exclaimed. "Let's pinky promise!" You exclaimed with a smile. "What are you five?" Chifuyu teased.

"C'mon let's just do it!" You pouted and the three of you held each other's pinkies, promising each other that you'd be together forever.

________________________________

You and Chifuyu went home and you pulled out your disgusting flip phone. It rang for only a second before he picked up.

"Y/N! It's been so long! What's up?" He asked all excitedly. "You sound so excited! I called you 'cause...I was wondering if you'd teach me how to fight." You explained.

"Yes! Of course, I can teach you! Just tell me when and where and I'll be there!" He exclaimed happily. "Okay~! Goodnight, Soma." You said. "Goodnight, Y/N!"

'Soma is so cute...' You thought as you changed into your pajamas. You still kept in contact with him since he's ACTUALLY good at fighting. He's more muscular than before and his reflexes are so much better than when you first met him.

You didn't want to ask Chifuyu cause he'd probably go easy as hell on you. Baji...would probably go a little TOO hard on you and Mikey...you don't wanna bother him. You were gonna go sleep but then quickly remembered that you had homework. You started immediately working on it.

"Oh my god, it's 11 pm right now..." You mumbled as you quickly finished your homework. You turned off your lights and drifted off to sleep.

________________________________

Soma was still all happy about your phone call! You two can barely hang out cause you were going to different schools now. A loud knock echoed.

"MASHIRO GO SLEEP! You've been all giggly and blushy for an hour!" A muffled voice said. "Fuck off, Mizu!" He yelled. Mizu would never understand his passion for you. Not like he'd ever let you meet him!

________________________________

omg do you guys like my cutie patootie Soma 😱 If you guys say no...erm your opinion is invalid cause everyone likes Soma‼️ EXPECT CHIFUYU 🙄🙄

DONT WORRY! Soma isn't gonna be some yandere 🙄 He just got issues okay...

wtf this chapter is so short UGH