Who Let Ryusei Out...

'Oh my god...THE MIKEY AND DRAKEN LOOKALIKES LOOK SO GOOFY!' You thought as Chifuyu bumped into "Draken"

"Ah, sorry!" Chifuyu apologized. "You bumped into Tokyo Manji Gang's vice president and you think you can get away with it?" Draken's impersonator asked.

"Vice president, Draken? So...is that guy Mikey?" Chifuyu innocently asked. "I'm Chifuyu Matsuno from Tokyo Manji Gang!"

"Oi, Ryusei you're a vice-captain and you didn't even recognize them!" Chifuyu scolded while Ryusei just stared at them blankly. "It's a pleasure to meet you! I've heard so much about you two legends!"

'You're so gullible, Fuyu...' You thought as you saw Chifuyu's happy expression. You saw Ryusei grin and he turned his head to you. You two were thinking the same thing.

"Thanks for your hard work~!" Ryusei said with a nod. "Nice to see you guys again!" You lied with a grin making the impersonators a bit flustered.

"What's with all the luggage?" Draken's impersonator asked. "Oh, this? I'm not sure but Baji asked me to go and pick up something for him." Chifuyu answered and kept telling them everything about the fucking bag.

You spaced out while Chifuyu yelled at Ryusei. "You see, Keisuke is an idiot," Ryusei said. "What the fuck do you mean Baji is an idiot?!" Chifuyu screamed.

"Oh no, sorry, sorry. it's just that everybody looks like an idiot to me." Ryusei said smugly. "What the flip." You said as you glared at him. The impersonators then tried getting away but Ryusei's sadistic self stopped them.

"Oh, my? Isn't that a little cold? Normally, you two would never say something like that." Ryusei lied.

"Moron...I'm just kidding! Of course, we're going!" Draken's impersonator replied. "Gotcha! Thank you so much!" Chifuyu exclaimed.

"He so gullible it's cute..." You mumbled as all of you walked. "I know right," Ryusei whispered back.

"Back off though." You joked and he smirked. "He isn't the one I want though..." He mumbled, looking at you as you spaced off.

_______________________________

You were busy eating deserts to even bother listening to the conversation. "Speaking of you two, you're big eaters." Ryusei lied. "So I thought I'd let you eat as much as you want until it's time to meet Keisuke."

"Um...I already ate earlier today, so..." Draken's impersonator said. "Well...something's not quite right. Don't tell me..." Ryusei said while giving them a look.

"Goddamn idiot! Yes, I ate a while ago but it seems the sight of food has sobered me up!" Draken's impersonator exclaimed. " I love sugary foods!" Mikey's impersonator exclaimed as they both started eating.

"Wow, incredible! It's true, strong guys have strong organs!" Chifuyu exclaimed in awe. You and Ryusei were both trying to hold in your laughter. You squeezed his hand so you wouldn't burst out laughing.

_______________________________

"Look, it's the rival gang from Momotaro." Ryusei lied. "They're aware of it too, so there's gonna be a fight."

The impersonators were out here dying cause of all the food. "I've never seen you two not exercise after a meal. How strange..." Ryusei lied as he held in his laughter. "Allow me to join!" Chifuyu exclaimed and the three of them went to go fight.

You and Ryusei started laughing and you had to hold onto him cause it was THAT funny. After calming yourself down, Ryusei continued to toy with the impersonators until you guys finally ran into Baji. You saw Ryusei flinch at the dog's bark.

"Baji!" You exclaimed as you immediately went to pet the dog. "I told you to call me Keisuke," Baji grumbled and turned his attention to Ryusei and Chifuyu.

"Don't tell me you guys are arguing again," Baji grumbled. "Isn't he cute? The dog?" Chifuyu asked.

"He's so cute!!" You exclaimed as you pet the dog and he licked you. "He's called Pochi and he's Pah-chin's afghan hound," Baji explained. "I'm taking care of him while he goes on a trip for a week during summer vacation. Thought I'd make a doghouse for him." He added.

"Oh, so...these tools are for that," Chifuyu mumbled. "I get it now! Hey, Ryusei."

You got up from petting the dog and saw Ryusei's scared expression. You almost laughed. "What's with that face?" Chifuyu asked. "Oh, my god! Hold on, it's nothing! It's nothing!" Ryusei exclaimed as he slowly backed away from the dog.

The dog barked causing Ryusei to jump. "I'm...I'm leaving!" He exclaimed. "Is it possible that...you're afraid of dogs?!" Chifuyu asked excitedly.

Chifuyu grabbed Pochi and started chasing Ryusei. "I've finally found your weak spot, Ryusei!" Chifuyu exclaimed.

As they left Baji turned his attention to the impersonators. "So you're the impersonators I've heard so much about. This is exactly what I needed for my recovery celebration." Baji said as he cracked his knuckles.

_______________________________

"Don't you think you hit them a little too hard?" You asked Baji as you all walked. He simply just shrugged. You two had left Pochi at Baji's house cause Ryusei's a little pussy and you guys were gonna buy snacks.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me anything, Y/N!" Chifuyu whined. "Sorry, Fuyu. It's just you're so gullible it's cute!" You exclaimed and poked his cheek.

"Ah...when will you give me a nickname like that Y/N?" Ryusei asked dramatically as he put an arm around you. "Hm...What should I call you?" You asked as you started thinking.

"Ryu? Or I could just call you by your first name..." You said. "First name is fine!" He replied as he took his arm off you. Baji opened the convenience store door.

You all bought your respective snacks and left the store. Ryusei went home cause he's a little bitch but the rest of you built a dog house for Pochi.

_______________________________

"You're spinning me around~! My feet are off the ground, I don't know where I stand~! Do you have to hold my hand?" You sang as you struggled to stretch. "Y/N, you're not very flexible are you?" Soma asked as he easily stretched.

"No, really?" You asked sarcastically as he laughed. He was finally teaching you how to fight since you were free. The two of you were in his basement, it wasn't creepy though!

It was nicely decorated and illuminated. It was like an at-home gym, there were weights and other gym shit. You don't know okay? You're not a gym rat. Soma was gonna teach you some self-defense since you don't wanna get caught lacking.

Soma was determined to help you be a good fighter but of course, he can't have a moment of peace in his own home. "Mashiro! I'm home~!" A voice yelled and the faint sound of a door closed.

"Ugh, my brother is home..." Soma grumbled. "You have a brother?!" You exclaimed as the basement door creaked open.

The guy looked exactly like Soma but just with long jet-black hair and red eyeshadow on his eyes. He was wearing a waiter uniform. "Oh? You finally brought a girl over?" He asked teasingly as he went down the basement stairs.

"Hi hi! I'm L/N Y/N, nice to meet you!" You greeted him with a bow. "Ah, no need for formalities. I'm Soma Mizu! Whatcha doing down here?" Mizu asked.

"I was training her on self-defense," Soma replied and Mizu put his arm on his head using it as an armrest. "Don't worry! As your big brother, I'll help!" He exclaimed with a chuckle.

"Yay! I don't mind!"

"Fuck off asshole!"

Ah, what lovely siblings.