Yummy, Yummy In My Tummy!

"Why do you have condoms huh? Wait...aren't you Toman's nurse?"

That was a sentence you thought you would never hear in your life. Now who was the person who bumped into you? Ran. FUCKING HAITANI RAN! What were they even doing over here?

"No wait! This is a misunderstanding! I swear!" You quickly exclaimed embarrassed. You saw his brother behind him and THEYRE BOTH SO FINE!! "What's a cute young girl doing with condoms?" Ran asked with a shit-eating grin.

Ran looks so ugly in the Bonten arc but Rindo looks good in both!

"I didn't buy those things! I'm pretty sure it was that big ass group of girls in the store!" You explained frantically as you picked up your snacks and put them back in your bag. "Suree..." Ran said making you even more embarrassed since he didn't believe you at all.

"Who even are you?" You asked even though you already knew. "You don't know us?" Ran asked slightly surprised. "No? Damn, is your ego that big?" You asked and he laughed.

"I'm Haitani Ran, me and my brother control Roppongi." Ran introduced with a smile. "Haitani Rindo," Rindo said with his hands in his pockets.

"L/N Y/N, I'm the nurse just like Ran said." You introduced. "I swear on my mom, on god, and everything that I did not buy condoms!" You exclaimed while slightly bowing with your hands flat against each other. "Alright, alright. I was just teasing you anyway!" Ran replied with a grin.

Brah.

"Okay...well bye." You said and started to leave. "Wait! Lemme get your number!" Ran exclaimed. He handed you his phone and you gave him your number. You left and waved goodbye. "She's kind of cute right?" Ran asked his brother. "I guess," Rindou replied as they started walking.
_________________________________

"So, where the flip are we going?" You asked Chifuyu. You, Chifuyu, and Takemichi were walking somewhere but you had forgotten where he was gonna take y'all. "Yeah, the fight is tomorrow," Takemichi said.

"Over here, it won't take long," Chifuyu said. You all walked up some stairs and you felt like you were in some Kdrama. You and Baji made eye contact and his confession came flooding back to you. You quickly looked away and stood behind Chifuyu and Takemichi. "Chifuyu. You wanna get punched some more?" Baji asked.

"Have you got a lead on Kisaki yet?" Chifuyu asked him. The way Baji momentarily glared at you, saying with his eyes "YOU TOLD HIM?!?!"

"Huh?" Baji asked acting confused, WHAT IS BRO DOING?!? He should be an actor! "You're acting as a spy for Toman, right?" Chifuyu asked him making Baji twitch slightly. "I did some looking around myself and found out Kisaki's a pretty nasty guy. You don't need to stay in Valhalla anymore!"

How is he this smart with Toman but not this smart in school?

"The fuck are you saying?" Baji asked him as he turned his head to look at him. "Tomorrow...if the fight starts..."Chifuyu started. "Baji, you'll become Toman's enemy for real!"

For real.

Baji turned his back to the three of you. "Chifuyu...what have I told you over and over again? Don't trust anybody but your friends." Baji said as a light breeze made his hair flow slightly. "I'm part of Valhalla now. We're gonna destroy Toman tomorrow!"

Takemichi wanted to have word alone with Baji which you thought was crazy since he didn't even know him like that. You and Chifuyu waited for him from afar. "Listen, I got no reason to talk one on one with you," Baji said harshly to Takemichi.  "I have no idea what your goal is, Baji...I don't really care actually. Just please make it through tomorrow alive."