Aftermath

After being questioned by the police, Kojiro was the only one who got arrested. He was glaring at you and Ryusei as he got in the police car. You and everyone else, Chifuyu, Ryusei, Soma, and Mizu took Baji to a hospital. You all got treated but Chifuyu, Ryusei, and Baji got rooms since they were the ones who were hurt the most.

You decided to visit Baji first since he finally woke up. "How are you feeling?" You asked and you sat down next to him. "Like shit." He replied making you laugh.

"You could've gotten hurt you know?" Baji said as he stared at you. "I know but...Ryusei is my friend too you know. Besides...didn't I tell you that I wanted to stay by your side?" You teased as you ruffled his hair.

"You moron..." He said as he rested his head against the pillow and closed his eyes. "I'm gonna go to sleep..."

You smiled and left the room. You visited Chifuyu next. "Fuyu! How are you feeling?" You asked as you sat down next to him. "I'm good but what about you? You could've gotten hurt and I wouldn't be able to " You cut him off. "I'm okay Fuyu. I don't always need you to protect me."

You placed your hand on his. "I know this gang stuff is serious but I want to stay by yours and Toman's side...because you're the only friends I have." You explained and he squeezed your hand.

"You're really...stupid you know that?" He laughed with his stupid cute smile. "Looks like you're gonna be the stupid one if you keep getting hit in the head." You teased and poked his forehead.

"Hey! That hurts!" He whined and you laughed. "Maybe it wouldn't hurt if you knew how to dodge!" You retorted and ruffled his hair. You waved goodbye and went to visit...the one and only, Ryusei!! What the hell were you gonna say after all those death threats?!

"Ryusei! How are you feeling?" You asked as you entered his room. "Why? You're worried about me?" He asked with a teasing smile. "Of course, I am a moron." You retorted as you sat down next to him.

"Oh my you're being so open about your feelings towards me~" He teased even more. "So what if I am?" You teased back with a grin. Was he always this flirty?

"Anyways, I just wanted to make sure you were okay." You said. "My injuries just hurt a little now." He replied. "Are you okay?" You asked.

'I know asking if they're okay makes it worse but I have no idea what to say!' You thought as Ryusei stiffened. "Of course I am. What are you saying?" He asked with a laugh. His heartbeat slowly increased.

"I'm talking about you and Kojiro. It's okay if you don't wanna tell me." You said placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder. His lip trembled slightly as he clenched his fists. "I...I do want to! But I..." He couldn't finish his sentence because he started crying.

You hugged him as he cried on your shoulder. You rubbed his back trying to comfort him. "It alright..." You comforted. "I tried to! I really did! I didn't want him to end up like that..." He said as he hugged you tighter. He wanted to save Kojiro but he couldn't. He was the one who failed as a friend.

"Hey...don't worry about that. It can't be helped okay? All you can do now is keep moving forward." You said as you wiped his tears away. Wait, were you the first one to see him vulnerable like this? You would've thought Chifuyu would be the first.

"Well, I gotta go. My mom said she was almost here." You said as you patted his shoulder. "Bye, Y/N. And...thank you for that." Ryusei thanked you with a smile. "No problem, Ryu." You said as you left.

These boys and their gang stuff! Well, you are trying to be Toman's cute little nurse so you'll just have to get used to it...

________________________________

"Take you by the hand...you're the only one who understands~" You sang quietly as you let Mikey drag you along. He wanted you to officially join Toman since you did help out the first division.

"Where are we going anyway?" You asked as you were getting on Mikey's motorcycle. "To get your measurements taken! You need a uniform." He said as he drove.

"Yay! Now I can Toman's nurse!" You exclaimed making Mikey laugh. He was so cute, too bad he has those dark impulses...

After finally arriving, you see Mitsuya himself. NO, YOU HAVE TO BE THE COOL RICH SINGLE AUNT-

"Hi hi!" You greeted him with a wave. "What are you guys doing here?" He asked as he let you in his home.

"I need you to make N/N a uniform!" Mikey exclaimed. "I totally forgot to introduce myself! I'm L/N Y/N, nice to meet you!" You exclaimed with a bow.

Mikey wanted such a polite girl to join Toman...
"Mikey are you sure you want her to join?" He whispered to him. "Of course!" He exclaimed.

"Im Mitsuya Takashi." He introduced himself and went to get his measurement string. After an awkward measuring session, Mikey drove you back home where you took the best nap of your life with your son, PEKE J!!

"You're so cute!" You exclaimed as you hugged him. He was laying in your chest breathing softly.
You loved this cat so much! Probably more than the characters!

'FUCK I FORGOT TOMORROW I HAVE TO GO TO CHURCH!' You thought angrily. There wasn't anything particularly wrong with going to church! It's just that it's so long and boring that always almost fall asleep which makes your mom pinch you or flick your forehead.

The old church you went to got closed down cause apparently the priest was doing things he should NOT be doing. So you're going to a new one! Maybe you'll finally have a church crush!