The Rizzler

A/N: When talking about Kazutora's type in women, this is when he's young. I'm taking what kind of girls he'd liked from the flashback Baji had in the Valhalla hideout. This is only what I think would be his type as a 12-year-old boy who CLEARLY has no adult supervision in what he sees. He probably saw some playboy magazine in a store and was HOOKED on girls like that. Also, you know maybe he was experiencing puberty early too, or something 💀

I feel like his type in girls did change after that whole Bloody Halloween stuff happened since YOU KNOW 💀

WHY AM I DIGGING Y/N x KAZUTORA NOW???//?/!
also sorry if you have a loving dad CAUSE Y/N FATHERLESS IN THIS...

______________________________

"You seem to be real interested in that girl, Kazutora," Baji commented acting like he didn't know you. He and Kazutora were alone together, at some park. "Oh? Y/N?" Kazutora asked with a smile.

Baji was curious as to why Kazutora knew you. You didn't seem to know him as he knew you, Kazutora even used "chan" with your name. He didn't want to be too obvious to Kazutora, perhaps he was a bit possessive over you since he was going to take you out on a date and you TECHNICALLY returned his feelings...

"Hm...let's see. I met her when Toman was newly formed." Kazutora answered. So Kazutora knew you before he did. "It was early summer when I first met her."

Kazutora was minding his own business, waiting for his friends to hurry up their snack shopping. He had lost the game of rock paper scissors and had to watch the motorcycles. He sighed as he swayed back and forth bored. A little girl, around the age of 11 ran excitedly to her favorite store with a determined look. Her mom left her with the task of buying some orange soda for the small party they were having.

The little girl was spacing out so she didn't see the person in front of her causing her to bump into him harshly. They both fell with the girl on top of the boy. "I'm so sorry!" The little girl apologized. She quickly got off him and apologized again with a bow.

Kazutora thought her Japanese was a little odd. Was she foreign? "Your Japanese is weird." He bluntly said making the girl look at him with a shocked look. "Is it that bad? I've only been living here for 2 years..." She asked worriedly.

"No, it's good. You just stretch your words out." Kazutora answered making her sigh. "What a relief! Oh, by the way, what's your name?" She asked him. He thought she was gonna leave but she still wanted to talk. What a weird girl, didn't her parents tell her not to talk to strangers?

"Hanemiya Kazutora." He replied. "L/N Y/N! Nice to meet you, Hanemiya." She exclaimed with a smile. He stared at her face for a moment, usually he'd only like girls like the ones he sees in magazines or at the beach. The ones with mature bodies and pretty faces but...he couldn't help but be a little intrigued by her.

Maybe because she was foreign? She was cute but busty girls were more his type. "See you around, Hanemiya!" She exclaimed as she started walking to the store's door. "Kazutora's fine!" He exclaimed to her.

She smiled at him. "Then call me Y/N!"

That was the first time he met her, he didn't expect to meet her often since he was gonna be busy with his friends and their newly formed biker gang. He remembers the second time he met her vividly. Maybe that's when he wanted to become her friend. There was a small festival going on to start the summer, Mikey wanted to go and was eager to see it. If Mikey wanted to who was he to disobey? If it made Mikey happy he'll suck it up for him.