Bookie Bear Is Finally Here

"Ugh, just remembering his face bothers me!" Chifuyu exclaimed as you two walked up the stairs. "Don't worry I still think you're the cutest." You said and he glared at you with a faint blush.

"Just stop thinking about him! Problem solved!" You exclaimed as you opened the rooftop door. "So helpful. You think you're the thinker huh?" He retorted sarcastically.

"I am! I have better grades than you!" You exclaimed you sat down on a bench, and Chifuyu sat next to you. "My grades are decent!" He retorted and he drank from his juice box.

You drank some of your chocolate milk but were so rudely interrupted by some loud ass noises. "Aw~ I slept so well..."

'ITS RYUSEI!' You thought happily. The noises you heard remained you of that one tiktok audio that goes "AUGHHHH" God, you miss TikTok.

You sat up from the bench, Chifuyu doing the same. You just wanted to look at Ryusei's beauty. You both looked up. "Mmm? Hello! Good morning!" Ryusei greeted.

Chifuyu had this shocked look while you just stared at him in awe. He was so pretty! What kind of food were these guys eating, they did not look like middle schoolers!

"Chifuyu, I see we were classmates! Let's get along!" Ryusei said while Chifuyu was just shocked. "Hm? What's your name pretty girl?" He asked making you nervous under his gaze.

"L/N Y/N..." You responded. "Let's get along too okay, Y/N?" He said as he went back to sleep.

'HIS VOICE! WHO CARES THAT HE CALLED ME BY MY FIRST NAME!' You thought as you and Chifuyu left the rooftop. Chifuyu was annoyed at Ryusei, really him? He was the vice-captain?

_______________________________

You, Chifuyu, and his little entourage were at class 1-1, looking at Ryusei. You saw some girls giggling as they talked to him. They were so real.

"Chifuyu...If you're going to fight him, why don't we all go against him? We can take care of that trendy punk!" One of them suggested. Then Ryusei walked out with some girls following him.

"You're leaving already? But everyone's going to the restaurant together after school." The girl whined. "Sorry, next time. I have something important today that I can't miss." He explained.

"What are you going to do?" Chifuyu asked him, making Ryusei stop dead in his tracks. " Hey! Hello, Chifuyu." Ryusei greeted.

"The hell you being nosy for?" You whispered to Chifuyu. "Well you know, business is business. I have stuff to do." Ryusei replied and he left.

Chifuyu watched Ryusei leave from the window. "What you got a crush on him or something?" You teased. "NO! I'm just suspicious..." He said but his expression quickly changed and he ran off.

"Ah! Wait up, asshole!" You yelled as you ran trying to catch up to him.

_______________________________

After some...embarrassing ass tailing, meaning Ryusei messing with Chifuyu since he knew you two were tailing him. You and Chifuyu were sitting on the floor outside the room Ryusei was in.

"He's really an annoying guy..." Chifuyu mumbled. "It's a cat!" A voice said.

"Yeah, and he has a scar on his head." You heard Ryusei say. You and Chifuyu immediately entered the room.

"Give me my son!" You exclaimed. Then Chifuyu started to say some stuff about your son not being intimate with a guy like Ryusei.

Then they started arguing over YOUR son, at their grown age smh. "Shut up! He obviously likes me more than the both of you!" You said, before anyone could say anything Baji walked in and punched them on their heads.