This Isnt You!

After being held up at the police station and a worried call from your mom, all of you were outside the station. You lied to your mom and said you were helping Chifuyu find your son. Soma waved goodbye to you and he went home.

"I can't believe, I'm lying to Mom just cause you want me to go to some meeting." You grumbled. The three of you were on the motorcycle again, hopefully, you won't get fined or arrested.

After some info dump from Baji that you already knew, you guys arrived at some abandoned building. "Are you sure I can even be here?" You asked Baji. "Well, I only brought you here so 'cause Mikey told me to." He replied.

Mikey and Draken were arguing about his food having curry filling while you three just stood there. Mikey and Draken saw you and Chifuyu.

"N/N! You came!" Mikey exclaimed excitedly. "Oh, hi..." You greeted tiredly. "Baji why'd you bring her here? This is an executive meeting." Draken said and he looked at Chifuyu. "Baji, who is that guy?" He asked.

"I'm Matsuno Chifuyu!! I'm still a work in progress, but from this point on, I'm determined to work under Baji..." Chifuyu exclaimed. "M'kay." A voice said. IT WAS MITSUYA!!

"The guy approved by Baji. That's all I need to know." Mitsuya said. You started spacing out when they started talking about gang stuff.

'That boy is a monster~' You thought. "Can you leave this matter...to the first division?" Baji asked. What...

"Baji, this doesn't have to be your problem anymore," Draken said. "I know that," Baji replied. What is with these boys and their "This isn't you!! Come back!"

"Then why the hell are you doing this?! I don't care how much you want this, you can't do it on your own..." Pah said. "Ryusei's associates are trying to throw him off track," Baji explained.

"He's been imprisoned by Yotsuya Kaidan...
They're tormenting him. He's heading down a path he shouldn't dare go down." Baji said with a determined look. "I have to put a stop to this."

The room was silent until Mitsuya spoke.

"Even so, that's no reason to do this with only the 1st division. That's too dangerous." Mitsuya retorted. "I get it. I'll leave Yotsuya to Baji." Mikey said.

"Mikey, you can't do this, it's crazy. There's something horribly wrong with you, man." Pah said even Draken was confused about why Mikey agreed.

"I've made up my mind," Mikey said with a smile. "The rest of you stay out of this, dismissed!" He exclaimed as he jumped down.

"I won't stand in your way but if you lose I'll kill you. Do not jeopardize Toman's reputation." Mikey said seriously as he left with Draken following behind.

"Hes so short yet so scary." You commented as you left with Baji and Chifuyu. "Well, that was unhinged..." Chifuyu said.

"They all had such an aura around them I was shaking just being in their presence. Especially Mikey." Chifuyu added. "For real..." You agreed.

"I know. I'm sorry." Baji apologized making you and Chifuyu surprised. "I'm sorry you have to put up with my selfishness."

"They're right, though. Yotsuya's size now is nothing compared to the 1st division. So I won't force you to do anything. Even if I have to this it alone..." Baji added.

"What are you talking about? The 1st division will always follow you, Baji!" Chifuyu exclaimed making you smile. "Let's destroy Yotsuya without a moment's hesitation, and give that Ryusei a lecture!"

Baji smiled. "Alright!" He exclaimed. You put your arms around both of them. "Yay! Let's get Ryusei back!" You exclaimed.

"No, you're not going," Baji said sternly. "Why not?! He's my friend too!" You retorted. "You're not going. You're not even part of Toman anyway!" Baji retorted.