I Got Stabbed By 6!

english = bold
OKAY I KNOW I SAID "Next update in 3 weeks" IM SORRY I HAD LIKE NO MOTIVATION TO WRITE...
________________________________

All of Toman was gathered at their usual spot. Everyone was very serious and attentive...except you and Ryusei! You were whispering to each other about your math teacher. She was bitching about not getting paid enough in class and then her ass ate shit.

The meeting started making you two stop talking.  As Mikey talked you were just checking him out, he was very attractive and WHO WAS GONNA SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT?! IT'S NOT LIKE HES TAKEN ANYWAY!

"Tomorrow, we're going head to head with Valhalla. They picked this fight with us. There's
nothing for us to gain!" Mikey explained standing with his hands in his pockets. "Also Baji has sided with our enemy! We don't go easy on traitors! That's Toman's policy!"

"There's no stopping this now...Takemitchy." Chifuyu whispered to Takemichi. Takemichi stayed silent and stared at Mikey. "Can...I...just be a kid?" Mikey asked making everyone confused. He sat on the floor. "I don't wanna fight Baji."

YES, I GET MY MAN BACK! I MEAN HE ISNT MINE! Yet-

"So here's my solution!" Mikey exclaimed as he got up in a flash. "Lend me your strength, everyone! Tomorrow we're gonna crush Valhalla and take Baji back!"

"THATS HOW WE FIGHT OUR BATTLES!" Mikey exclaimed making everyone all hyped up. OH YOU KNOW KISAKI'S ASS IS MAD! The meeting ended and everyone started leaving. You were saying goodbye to anyone who say it to you which was...a lot.

"Since when were you so popular?" Ryusei asked teasingly. "Yeah, I never thought you would be." Soma agreed with a nod. What the hell...

"What the fuck is with this slander?!" You asked baffled. "I'm gonna have to agree with them..." Chifuyu admitted with a sigh. "You're kind of weird..."

BOY, WHAT-

"WHAT?! I'm not THAT weird! Ugh, Keisuke would never say that to me!" You retorted dramatically. "Keisuke WOULD," Ryusei replied. "Okay, whatever! You all have zero hoes!"

"Did you forget Ryusei's super popular with girls at our school?" Soma asked as you all went to your motorcycles. Ryusei had a smug smirk which meant you had to put him in his place! "Ugh, he's hot and all but there's way better guys!" You retorted.

"Urgh! Your words wound me..." Ryusei said dramatically holding his hand to his heart. "But you do find me attractive?"

"Is it really a shock though?" Soma commented. "Yeah, she's always like: "That guy that passed us was cute!" Chifuyu added. BRO GAGGED YOU!

"It's not MY fault that Mikey and all the division captains AND vice captains are cute okay!?" You retorted shamelessly. "Bro no way you think Muto is cute..." Soma said in disbelief. "No not him! Sanzu is pretty hot though!" You exclaimed.

"Now that's too far."

"Yeah..."

"For real..."

Ok.

_______________________________

You were dropped off at your house when you saw that Ran texted you. Oh boy...