Of Love And Metaphors

Love is a little girl, sitting alone in an overly crowded park. She stares at the boy she likes, while he's playing with his friends. She smiles at him and he smiles back.

Love is an adolescent lying on the soft green grass with her bestfriend. Both of them stargazing; only she's looking at him like he's the moon while he's busy searching for constellations in the sky.

Love is the story of the Sun, and the Moon who loves him so much, that she dies everynight just so that he can rise every morning.

Love is the boy I wished to know so well; less than some, better than most. He once asked me if I'd ever experienced the feeling of being loved back. I told him that in my entire lifetime, I was the only one ever loving; to the point where I only knew love when it was distant and unreciprocated.

Love is the permanent space he has managed to occupy in my heart and soul during the short amount of time we've truly known eachother.

Love is the way he feels his soul connect and heart beat a little faster everytime she talks to him; it is in the way he feels understood and at peace with her

Love is the way she looks at him: like he's the ocean and she's already drowning; desperate to become one with him.

And finally, Love is the way they make eachother feel, that helps her accept the body that is staring back at her in the mirror and also helps him believe that no matter how rare, soulmates do exist afterall.

A/N:- If you liked this, then please vote, comment and share. Your support means a lot <3