Of Windows And Rain

"We found each other
I helped you out of a broken place
You gave me comfort
But falling for you was my mistake"

Life isn't always what we expect it to be. Somedays are good while somedays are bad. In all the eighteen years of my life, I've only ever had bad days or bearable ones. That is, until he came along.  We met, we talked and in a short span of time, we also managed to fall in love. There was just something about him, something different than the others, that I just couldn't help but fall in love with. But that is not how our story started. That was merely the prologue. The real story, started with a goodbye. After nearly three years of dating and spending our time more apart than together, he finally left. This time, for good. Or so I thought, until I saw him standing outside my house and staring up at my window.

"I put you on top, I put you on top
I claimed you so proud and openly
And when times were rough, when times were rough
I made sure I held you close to me"

We met at the grocery store the next day. He pretended to not see me and I pretended to not care. That night, I saw him again. Clad in a black hoodie with black joggers, staring up at my window again. It's been a week. We've somehow been running into eachother everyday for this past week but always left without acknowledging the other's presence. And at night, he stands outside my house, staring up at my window. I always close it before going to bed but something in me compels me to keep it open tonight. I'm tired of this little game that we seem to be playing. I'm tired of running and I'm tired of pretending that I don't still love him. So tonight, I keep my window wide open and walk over to my bed, promptly falling asleep. A loud thunder jolts me up from my sleep. I sit up and look towards the window only to spot the silhouette of a man infront of it. I turn around instantly, my heartbeats going abnormally fast.

"So call out my name (call out my name)
Call out my name when I kiss you so gently
I want you to stay (I want you to stay)
I want you to stay, even though you don't want me
Girl, why can't you wait? (Why can't you wait, baby?)
Girl, why can't you wait 'til I fall out of love?
Won't you call out my name? (Call out my name)
Girl, call out my name, and I'll be on my way and
I'll be on my"

It's him. He's finally here. Another loud thunder and I feel his hot breath near the back of my neck.  Very gently, he holds my shoulder and tries to turn me around. Once we're facing eachother, his eyes travel down from my eyes, to my nose, lips, throat and finally stop at the golden chain around my neck with the heart pendant on it. A smile breaks it's way onto his lips and he looks back into my eyes. The pendant was a gift from him. I'm almost at the verge of crying. He senses it and very carefully places his lips on mine and kisses me softly yet deeply. A thin trail of saliva connects us as we seperate when we're both out of breath. He looks into my eyes then. He looks into them as if he's searching for answers which are engraved deep into my soul. 

"I said I didn't feel nothing baby, but I lied
I almost cut a piece of myself for your life
Guess I was just another pit stop
'Til you made up your mind
You just wasted my time"

This eye contact is too much for me. I grab the back of his head and smash our lips together. He groans into my mouth and pushes me more into the bed. He pulls away suddenly and takes off his hoodie and attaches his lips to the crook of my neck and sucks hard. I moan out in pain and pleasure. He slides down the straps of my nightdress and trails his hands down my neck to my breasts and gives them a squeeze and groans. He detaches his lips from my neck and wraps them around my erect nipple. I moan out loud at the warm feeling of his mouth around my hardened buds. One of his hand travels down my body and reaches my bare pussy while the other hand fondles with my breast. His thumb rubs rythmic circles around my clit while he sucks my breasts leisurely. I hold the back of his head with one hand and his shoulders with the other and move my hips according to his rhythm. 

"You're on top, I put you on top
I claimed you so proud and openly, babe
And when times were rough, when times were rough
I made sure I held you close to me"

The pleasure almost becomes unbearable and I feel myself getting closer. With one last suck, he leaves my nipple with a pop sound and completely gets off of the bed. I almost sob at the loss of contact but then see him taking his pants off along with his boxers. Outside the room, the sound of heavy rain and thunder makes me shiver until I notice something glistening in the otherwise dark room. Upon closer inspection, another shiver runs down my spine, but this time for an entirely different reason. His cock. Is pierced. It's an ampallang piercing, penetrating horizontally through the entire glans of his cock. It definitely new seeing as it most certainly wasn't there in the three years that we dated. I look up at him in shock and he smirks. The audacity of this man astonishes me. 

"So call out my name (call out my name, baby)
So call out my name when I kiss you
So gently, I want you to stay (I want you to stay)
I want you to stay even though you don't want me"

He bends down and kisses me. This time the kiss is dominating, full of control. He pushes me until I'm laying down on the bed and then suddenly he flips me over. I grip my pillow, bend my legs and lift my ass up for him to see. Looking at my drenched pussy, he visibly moans out loud. The sound sends sparks right to my already drenched core and I feel my pussy clench. Without a warning, he enters two fingers into my pussy and starts moving them in and out slowly. While thrusting his fingers inside me, he licks a path starting from my tailbone, through my spine until my neck and nibbles on my earlobe. Just when I'm about to cum, he removes his fingers from my pussy. He's teasing me again! I would've seriously slapped him straight across the face if I wasn't so damn turned on. I groan out in frustration and he chuckles in return.

"Girl, why can't you wait? (Girl, why can't you wait 'til I-)
Girl, why can't you wait 'til I fall out of loving?
Babe, call out my name (say call out my name, baby)
Girl, call out my name, and I'll be on my way, girl
I'll be on my"

I turn my head to glare at him, but then feel the head of his cock nudging at my entrance. He holds the back of my neck lightly and tells me to relax. The sound of his voice wraps me up in a comforting blanket and I feel myself relaxing almost immediately. He slowly pushes the head of his cock in, and we both moan at the contact. The metal of his piercing feels cold against my inner walls. Slowly, and very carefully, he pushes until he's all the way in and then lets out a groan. The grip of his hand on my neck tightens when he pulls out and slams back in. A scream rips itself out from my mouth and he starts thrusting; setting a brutal pace from the very beginning. With every thurst, the cold metal of his piercing hits that spot deep inside me repeatedly and it doesn't take long before I'm shouting his name and coming all around him. 

"On my way, all the way
On my way, all the way, ooh
On my way, on my way, on my way
(On my)"

He then pulls out, turns me on my back and slams back in again. This time his thrusts are slow but deep, letting me ride out my orgasm. He takes my lips again in a slow and languid kiss and a couple of thursts later, he paints my insides white as a whisper of my name leaves his mouth while I cum around his cock for the second time tonight. We lay like that for sometime, tangled in eachother until it starts to feel uncomfortable. He pulls out then, goes to the bathroom and comes out with a wet towel. He cleans me up, throws the towel on the floor and spoons me. Burying his face in my neck, he tells me how much he missed me and wants me to give 'us' another shot. I turn around and smile at him while nodding my head in a 'yes' and put my head on his chest. He smiles in relief and caresses my head. The last sound I hear before falling asleep is not of the rain or the thunder, but my favourite sound in the entire world; the steady rhythm of his heartbeat. 

A/N:- If you liked this, then please vote, comment and share. Your support means a lot <3