Of Jealousy And Seduction

"I'm flyin'
I'm flyin' high like a bird
But my fluttering wings can't keep you from pullin' me down"

The dance floor is crowded, some people are swaying to the steady rythm of the music while others are downright dry humping people they don't even know. Suddenly I feel two strong arms wrap themselves around my waist. I look at you, only to find you already looking at me, and then at the stranger with your nostrils flared and fists clenched. I smirk to myself and continue swaying my hips, intentionally grinding them against the stranger. I know you will come here to take me away from this guy. Afterall you don't like anyone touching what's yours. But that doesn't mean I can't enjoy your jelousy and maybe even rouse you a bit more while we're at it.

"Your mama
Your mama says I'm a fool
And yeah, maybe that's true 'cause I can't stop thinkin' 'bout you"

I see you approaching us, your brows furrowed and I smile. Soon. I'll get what I want really soon. You pull me away from the stranger and wordlessly drag me up to your office's attached bedroom situated on the second floor of the club. You lock the door behind you and that's when the reality of what I did settles in. I should be scared. But I'm not. My underwear is soaked. I need you inside me. But I won't beg. So instead I look at you, smirking and take a few steps back. You approach me, slowly, like a predator approaching it's prey. With every step you take forward, I take a step back and the moment my back touches the wall, your lips are on mine and my hands are fumbling with the buttons of your shirt.

"I'm tryin'
I'm tryin' not to forget my words
'Cause when I'm around you, I tend not to changin' my mind"

I feel your hands around my neck. Pressing harder until I gasp and you take that opportunity to shove your tongue inside my mouth, tasting and exploring every nook and cranny like it's the first time you're kissing me and wish to savour the taste of my lips. You kiss me like me like you're dying and I'm the only source capable of keeping you alive. I slide your shirt down your shoulders and you move your kisses to my neck. Hot and wet kisses, until you find my sweet spot and start sucking on it. I run my hands down your chiselled chest until I reach your belt and start unbuckling it. Suddenly you pinch my nipple through the thin fabric of the dress and I can't help but let out the moan I've been holding in for so long. Your eyes darken and I hear the sound of fabric being ripped. I look down only to realise that you've ripped my dress apart. You let out an audible groan when you realise I'm not wearing any underwear and lift me up to carry me to the bed.

"I promised
I promised myself not to slip back into old habit
'Cause heartbreak is savvy and love is a bitch"

You stand up after laying me down on the bed and move back a few paces. I watch. I watch you removing your pants and boxers together and with every slid of the clothes down your legs, my own legs keep spreading apart on their own as my mouth falls open in an 'o'. After discarding your clothes somewhere in the room, you crawl on the bed and settle in between my legs. I'm still watching you as you lower your face and lick a stipe up my drenched core. The eye contact and the feel of that sinful tongue of yours is almost too much for me to bear and I let out a loud moan. You can probably feel that I'm about to cum, and so you pull away from sucking on my hard nub, leaving me wanting more. Then you're on me and in me in one swift motion and we both let out loud moans. Toe curling pleasure courses through my very bones and my pussy flutters around your cock. I feel so full. Of love. Of you. You start to move, slow and deep until you hit that spot inside me that makes me see stars. You pick up your pace after that and start sucking on my nipples, alternating between the two and it doesn't take me long to come apart around that delicious cock of yours, coating you in my juices. You follow suit, not long after, painting my insides white. Later, as I find myself wrapped in your arms, my last thought before I drift off to sleep is that I never want to leave you. Ever.

A/N:- If you liked this, then please vote, comment and share. Your support means a lot <3